Think it's a tad creepy that Donald holds stupid rallies in every D primary city?

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

Trump 2020 Rally | North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center
Obama wasn't as smart or popular as Trump.

Nonsense, Obama had a much higher approval rating here and abroad and he too packed the house.

Only about 30% of Americans (Teabaggers, racists, etc) like him and 90% of our allies hate his guts.

you got a link to that 90% BS???

Yep - Lemme know if you need a tissue

Trump Ratings Remain Low Around the World, While Views of U.S. Stay Mostly Favorable

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

Nonsense, Obama had a much higher approval rating here and abroad and he too packed the house.

Only about 30% of Americans (Teabaggers, racists, etc) like him and 90% of our allies hate his guts.

Trump Ratings Remain Low Around the World, While Views of U.S. Stay Mostly Favorable

I dont see where 90% of our allies hate him,,,

STALKER!

2016 proved that Trump is a much more intelligent campaigner than the Dems

Hillary was a crappy candidate, Dems are good at choosing crappy candidates (Obama excepted).

Trump is dumber than a stump. But what 2016 really proved was that Putin outsmarted everyone.

766.jpg
Putin is spying on you right now

I know, we have an abundance of Useful Idiot Trolls in this forum. Amiright Sergei? :)

of course you know it cause you are one of them,,,

Yea, we are spying on you 24/7, BTW my name is Ivan, not Sergei.

STALKER!

It’s brilliant...the dude is single-handedly dismantling and shredding the filthy Leftarded movement. Everything he says and does is intended to serve as a bitchslapping to you degenerate pukes.
If you and your degenerate friends hate it he knows he’s killing it.

STALKER!

Well, in fairness he's popular in India where they just elected a mini-Trump.

Perhaps this graph will provide further edification.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

Well, in fairness he's popular in India where they just elected a mini-Trump.

Perhaps this graph will provide further edification.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

confidence and hate mean two different things,,,and still not 90%,,,

STALKER!

I dunno, seems pretty smart to me.

Of course - You're one of those rare birds who thinks Donald is smart.

No, I do not. This has more to do with his campaign, which I presume is filled with smart people. It seems to me that the smart strategy is to have his rallies at every Democratic stopping point. I don't know if you're not paying attention, but the campaign cycle is now year round. This is what they do. They are here to win at all costs.

STALKER!

No, I do not. This has more to do with his campaign, which I presume is filled with smart people. It seems to me that the smart strategy is to have his rallies at every Democratic stopping point. I don't know if you're not paying attention, but the campaign cycle is now year round. This is what they do. They are here to win at all costs.

Sorry, but NO other president has held rallies in every fucking city their opponents are holding a primary the following day.

STALKER!

Sorry, but NO other president has held rallies in every fucking city their opponents are holding a primary the following day.

I repeat: I don't know if you're not paying attention, but the campaign cycle is now year round. This is what they do. They are here to win at all costs. It may be unprecedented, heck, it may be totally unethical. But it's not against any rules I know of. We are in the political age where if you stop campaigning, you lose.

STALKER!

And?

Has any one considered the possibility that job one for a president Should be Uniting our country? Has in fact each of the last four presidential races caused more divide & more corruption in government.

All of Obama's

STALKER!
Obama made a lot of trips just to get out his message.

Stay classy Liberal, LOL

Obama held more rallies just to get out his "message."

You Libs are really quite "classy." RLOL

Has any one considered the possibility that job one for a president Should be Uniting our country? Has in fact each of the last four presidential races caused more divide & more corruption in government.

kinda hard to unite people when half of them hate you for existing,,,

STALKER!

So he is the ultimate troll. OK. Big deal. I have always had an appreciation for effective strategy or tactics. Nothing illegal or immoral about it. He just sucks. 90% of the world doesn't hate him. You got to know someone to hate them. I don't think the various countries of the world know him well enough for that, nor would they waste the emotional energy on him. The leadership of many countries do know him, but have their own problems, making him just a laughable dunce equally among allies and the controlling, totalitarian assholes he admires, but knows he cannot actually immolate.

STALKER!

I want to know who is paying for his travel. These rallies are not in furtherance of any duty of his office. If he is traveling on Air Force One, who is paying for these campaign trips. Moreover, these campaign trips are taking up large periods of time in which he is supposed to be tending to his duties.

STALKER!

I want to know who is paying for his travel. These rallies are not in furtherance of any duty of his office. If he is traveling on Air Force One, who is paying for these campaign trips. Moreover, these campaign trips are taking up large periods of time in which he is supposed to be tending to his duties.

Yep, especially under the present circumstances involving an international crisis and market meltdown.

And I guarantee you that Dotard is paying for practically nothing. You and I pay for his golf and rally excesses.

We're plummeting into the 24,000's today. Get those bargains boys! :icon_rolleyes:

25,104.65 −661.99 (2.57%)
Feb 28, 12:06 PM EST

Forum List

Back