Things People Don't Show Here

Retard if we teach not to be racist, we lessen it. God, you say some of the stupidest shit.
Apparently you can't read and by evidence of your postings you are an anti black racist. If you were not, you would not be in here arguing about how many blacks kill whites when a story is posted about a white kid attempting to murder a black one. Your entire response would have been more like Moonglows or 5th Horseman.

People tend to find what they look for.

You are always looking for racist stories.
hey 5th ya retard try this link.... https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

from the link the following.

The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008. Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides. Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites.

People tend to find what they look for.

You are always looking for racist stories.
That's not how it works Only idiots believe blacks go looking for racism and you don't say anything to whites who consistently post up negative stuff about blacks. So do the same thing now.

Apparently you can't read and by evidence of your postings you are an anti black racist. If you were not, you would not be in here arguing about how many blacks kill whites when a story is posted about a white kid attempting to murder a black one. Your entire response would have been more like Moonglows or 5th Horseman.
you dont care when blacks kill blacks and the fact is so few whites kill blacks it is meaningless as a stat.

What happens more often in America?

A black kills a white

or

A white kills a black

???
We know which one of us is more likely to excuse and deflect in the face of one. None of us here are murderers (as far as I know) but they're are a number of hit dogs already hollering in this thread.

We know which one of us is more likely to excuse and deflect in the face of one. None of us here are murderers (as far as I know) but they're are a number of hit dogs already hollering in this thread.

You CHEER when blacks murder whites, bigot!!!

POST THE FUCKING DATA

He can't. This is the classic response every time somebody white pulls a racist stunt.
160929-interracialkillings-graphic.png

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
That's not how it works Only idiots believe blacks go looking for racism and you don't say anything to whites who consistently post up negative stuff about blacks. So do the same thing now.

I have held the same position on all people whose world views are based on race.

Only idiots believe blacks go looking for racism

Their is an "industry" for it, and a religion called CRT.

This is why black on black crime gets no media coverage...

I have held the same position on all people whose world views are based on race.

Many blacks are tired of the black bigots. They see the hypocrisy. They now know homO and Big Mike are left wing sellout homos hiding in the closet.

Too bad most Whites aren't tired of the White bigots.

Disagree. David Duke got a whopping 3% in the LA Senate race in 2016... despite getting more media coverage than any other Senate candidate in history.

For all races, the dumbest amongst us are the ones most likely to fall for skin color bullshit and act on it. Now, with CRT pushed in classrooms, hating whites has become "accepted" and it is appalling how few "leaders" push back against that.

You CHEER when blacks murder whites, bigot!!!
I don't and you can't provide a quote of me doing so. What you're doing is cosplay and projection because you're ashamed of yourself. You certainly know those views are shameful since you tried to paint me with them but the only one here trying to deflect from a racially motivated attempted murder here is you. :itsok:

Forum List

Back