They're not after my guns and/or ammo

Nah...While lookin at the voting line,they what I see...They and some wiggers put shithaid in .
Funny thing,,When called shithaid,everybody knows who shithead is...LOL.

I thought the president believed in the Constitution.........
If you don't realize that there is a push to take our guns, you're crazy.

I'll admit one of us is crazy.

Glad you owned that, now listen. Obama wants gun control. It is a president thing. Reagan was shot and still believed in our constitutional right to bear arms. The first thing that Obama did after being re-elected, the first thing, was to tell the UN that their gun treaty was a go. Past presidents turned them down for a reason. He couldn't wait to hop on board. I like my banana clip. Leave it alone. I like my semi-automatic. Leave it alone.......

Reagan urged the ban of military style weapons you idiot.

I thought the president believed in the Constitution.........
If you don't realize that there is a push to take our guns, you're crazy.

I'll admit one of us is crazy.

Glad you owned that, now listen. Obama wants gun control. It is a president thing. Reagan was shot and still believed in our constitutional right to bear arms. The first thing that Obama did after being re-elected, the first thing, was to tell the UN that their gun treaty was a go. Past presidents turned them down for a reason. He couldn't wait to hop on board. I like my banana clip. Leave it alone. I like my semi-automatic. Leave it alone.......

Reagan urged the ban of military style weapons you idiot.

And he was wrong....and banning those rifles did nothing to stop gun violence...did it....?

Right... Did Nothing to stop PEOPLE VIOLENCE using Guns.. Did I mention Knives , Blunt Objects & Autos
Some old gal found Guilty of stabbing her Boyfriend --- 27 times... Didn't need a Gun...? ? ?

Right... Did Nothing to stop PEOPLE VIOLENCE using Guns.. Did I mention Knives , Blunt Objects & Autos
Some old gal found Guilty of stabbing her Boyfriend --- 27 times... Didn't need a Gun...? ? ?

And it didn't stop violence with fully auto rifles either...remember that famous bank robbery where the two guys shot up the neighborhood with fully auto weapons...and the police had to borrow rifles from local gun stores........

And Columbine came after the ban as well.....

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.~Wash. Examiner

I guess you are gonna tell me that those two bank robbers just went to the local gun store and bought those fully auto rifle off the rack....? ? ?

You did note that it took a bolt action HUNTING rifle to bring them bad boys down and they had Fully Auto's...

Forum List

Back