They're Coming to America.

Asshole Democrats can't muster the votes in congress to flood the country with dirt poor Dem voters aka illegals so they ignore immigration law and run scams encouraging millions of ILLEGALS to pour across our borders ILLEGALLY. Dems, what a bunch of dicks.
You know illegal aliens can't vote, right?

It never had, of course. America's growth and prosperity have been fueled by immigration since the nation's inception.
What are your proposals for, e.g., funding Social Security?

As Motley Fool recently reported, Social Security’s problem isn’t that too many undocumented immigrants are crossing into the U.S. and draining the system. Instead, it’s that net-legal immigration has been in decline for the past 25 years — and payroll taxes from those immigrants have declined as well.
According to a recent analysis from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO), the balance in the SSA’s Old-Age and Survivors Insurance Trust Fund – which helps fund retirement benefits — will be depleted by 2033. When that happens, you can expect a big reduction in monthly Social Security payments – as much as 23%, according to some estimates.
These kinds of scenarios are based on data compiled by the Social Security Board of Trustees, which tracks employment and other trends. Intermediate cost models in the 2022 Trustees Report are based on average annual total net immigration of 1,246,000 people, Motley Fool reported. However, that figure does not align with recent trends. Between July 1, 2012, and June 30, 2017, fewer than 955,000 total net migrants entered the U.S. per year, according to data from the World Bank.
If net migration into the U.S. continues to hold steady or decline even further, it’s “all but a certainty” that Social Security’s funding shortfall will increase, according to Motley Fool...
[F]ocus centering on... illegal immigrants coming into the country... misses an important point: Immigrants without legal status often pay into Social Security but don’t get to claim benefits when they retire, MarketWatch reported.
What’s more, illegal immigrants who pay into Social Security also don’t qualify for the program’s other protections, including long-term disability and survivor insurance protection. The result is a net gain for Social Security, which is something the program can sorely use right now, experts say.

Republicans lost 2022 due to more and more people thinking 2nd and 3rd world in their politics. Power families have existed on both sides of politics for a long time. Leadership of the nation now is infected with that. We used to not care as much if they did not interfere with our way of living. Now they are in the same place you live in the same room you are in.

Yes, unlike me. I've interacted with THOUSANDS over DECADES.

Pull the window shade down and try again.
i have lived around illegals since 1967....my neighborhood is largely illegals,lots of them, in Anaheim....since they think i am one of them i get told lots of shit...maybe you should try the window shade trick yourself......

Illegals in the country is not the answer as they bring more costs with them than benefits.
They don't actually, but, no, the answer is not illegal immigration.

Congress must assume its responsibility to legislate immigration reform to address America's need. An insufficient number of immigrants portends economic crisis.

Again,
Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 8.56.55 AM.png

Last edited:
i have lived around illegals since 1967....my neighborhood is largely illegals,lots of them, in Anaheim....since they think i am one of them i get told lots of shit...maybe you should try the window shade trick yourself......
I have been working and living with, for, and on behalf of immigrants of ALL sorts for almost 30 years. Not peeking out the window, actually working closely. You are full of crap on this, and "I know better!" really isn't going to work for you on this one.

Illegal immigration has been a concern for the U.S. for decades.

Migrants, in desperate need of work to feed their families, keep coming to America to be hired for the jobs Americans offer to them.

Obviously, Congress must to fulfill its responsibility to institute a coherent immigration policy to satisfy the requirements of the nation, funding Social Security just one of multiple economic and societal needs.

America’s birth rate has largely been below replacement level since the 1970s, and in steep decline for the past 15 years.
Once, the country was brimming with an up-and-coming workforce. In 1960, there were six working adults for every person over 65. In 2030, we’ll hit 2.8 working adults for every person over 65.
The number of working adults is slated to keep shrinking in proportion to older Americans.
[W]e’re actually facing an immigrant deficit. Trump-era policies excluded 1.5 million to 2 million people who would normally have immigrated to the US between 2017 and 2021...
Trump’s clampdown on refugees costs the economy more than $9 billion a year.

But good luck trying to convince Americans we need more immigrants. Nearly 70 percent feel that present immigration levels are sufficient or should be decreased...
“[L]etting immigrants into America is a long-term revenue generator. Immigrants are people. Immigrants are consumers. Immigrants are inventors. Immigrants are founders of businesses, and they are overrepresented as founders of businesses relative to natives.”
"Immigration can temporarily depress wages for those at the lowest end of the wage spectrum. “But in general,” he says, “it creates jobs for Americans.”
Strict limits on immigration, though, stifle immigrants’ economic contributions to the US.

I dont think your idea of come one, come all is a rational immigration policy

I have been working and living with, for, and on behalf of immigrants of ALL sorts for almost 30 years. Not peeking out the window, actually working closely. You are full of crap on this, and "I know better!" really isn't going to work for you on this one.
working for them?....try talking to them candidly sitting in a garage drinking beer....you might learn something....

.......try talking to them candidly sitting in a garage drinking beer.......
I've also done THAT many, many more times than you have. You are NOT going to win this measuring contest, champ. Try a different direction.

Retrogressives can wallow in nostalgia for the America of 1856, and wish that folks coming to America hd been eradicated then, but that would not only have aborted America's rise as a great nation, it would have nullified the existence of a sizable chunk of the nativists themselves.

The Know Nothing Party, otherwise known as the American Party and the Native American Party, functioned as the political arm of the movement. By 1856, it had gained enough momentum to launch a bid for the presidency on a singularly focused platform—shutting down immigration to the United States and containing and marginalizing Catholicism...
America has put itself in a chokehold in the misguided quest for both "diversity" and cheap labor.

Just calling balls and strikes as I see them....You need not agree with the call Cupcake.....

What conservatives wrongly attack as ‘illegal’ is in fact consistent with immigration law: migrants, refugees, and asylum seekers lawfully pursuing applications for refugee status.
Bullshit asylum claims. Asylum from what? There is nothing to seek asylum from.

And even if they wanted asylum from this apparent nothing remotely valid as such, they should stop at the first safe place, not just keep passing through countries. Do they need asylum from fucking Mexico? No. No they fucking don’t.

America has put itself in a chokehold in the misguided quest for both "diversity" and cheap labor.

Just calling balls and strikes as I see them....You need not agree with the call Cupcake.....
I respect the empirical data, Sunshine.

America's declining immigration does not serve its needs, and major reform in its immigration policies is desperately needed.

Forum List

Back