They Were Wrong Then, And They're Wrong Now

he tells a man who had a heart attack to have some salt...which is poison to me....

and I tell him to f**k off and I am out of line?

this site has got some weird double standards, that is for damn sure.
How?

nothing I have ever said or done in my life has been less than 100% supportive of our troops...yet glock can say that I am a traitor and his rep power remains enormous. Glock can tell me to eat poison and no one chastises him or warns him in any way..... he gets a free pass and I am walking on eggshells for fear of further reprimands.

nothing I have ever said or done in my life has been less than 100% supportive of our troops...yet glock can say that I am a traitor and his rep power remains enormous. Glock can tell me to eat poison and no one chastises him or warns him in any way..... he gets a free pass and I am walking on eggshells for fear of further reprimands.
cry2.gif

Please take a look:

http://usmessageboard.com/member.php?u=3363

then comment.

When I was learning how to fly, my father, a career U.S. Air Force pilot gave me some very wise instruction. One thing he always stressed was to NEVER follow railroad tracks, I asked him why and he told me that I might run head on into a Navy pilot........Mainman, you were in the Navy weren't you?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

do you honestly think that we are NOT supporting our troops? DO you think that we are flying over to Iraq and putting sugar in the gas tanks of their Hummers? are we purposely sabatoging their ammunition? Are we telling the enemy where they are moving to tomorrow? We can disagree with this president and disagree with this war and still hope and pray that every round fired by one of our men finds its target and every one fired at them misses. We can still hope for victory on the battlefield every time our men are in the fray.... but to sit silent while the president pours more and more men into the gaping maw of Iraq and has them chewed up ....and remain silent because if we say anything, we are somehow dishonoring those who have already been chewed up..... is insane....to sit in the bus and watch the busdriver aim for a cliff and not say a word out of some misguided sense of needed respect for the busdriver is suicidal.

Dems have stood shoulder to shoulder with the US military....

and cold shoulder

Kerry - the troops are uneducated, they are terrorists

Kennedy - they run torture chambers

Durbin - compared them to Nazi's and Pol Pot

of course we have Motor Mouth Murtha who said US Marines murdered civilians in cold blood BEFORE any evidence was presented, and his continued expressions of confidence of the troops..........

and cold shoulder

lie.... never said either of those things

I don't think Kennedy ever said that our military ran torture chambers...only that our government did...and there is ample evidence of that
no...he did not... he compared some of the interrogation techniques used to those used on POW's in those prior regimes

of course we have Motor Mouth Murtha who said US Marines murdered civilians in cold blood BEFORE any evidence was presented, and his continued expressions of confidence of the troops...one question: was Murtha wrong about what SOME marines did at haditha? and why would you think that pointing out the mistakes of SOME marines was an indictment of ALL marines?

and cold shoulder

lie.... never said either of those things

I don't think Kennedy ever said that our military ran torture chambers...only that our government did...and there is ample evidence of that
no...he did not... he compared some of the interrogation techniques used to those used on POW's in those prior regimes

of course we have Motor Mouth Murtha who said US Marines murdered civilians in cold blood BEFORE any evidence was presented, and his continued expressions of confidence of the troops...one question: was Murtha wrong about what SOME marines did at haditha? and why would you think that pointing out the mistakes of SOME marines was an indictment of ALL marines?

The defender of the troop smearing left spins again!

show me where I said anything incorrect.

If you must lie to make your point...what's the point?

Buy covering for Kerry who called them terrosists and uneducated; Kennedy who said the troops were running torture chambers; Durbin who compared them to Nazi's and Pol Pot' and Murtha who said Mariens murdered people in cold blood - you are smeariing them

You said you served in the military. On which side?

Buy covering for Kerry who called them terrosists and uneducated; Kennedy who said the troops were running torture chambers; Durbin who compared them to Nazi's and Pol Pot' and Murtha who said Mariens murdered people in cold blood - you are smeariing them

You said you served in the military. On which side?

Kerry did not call our troops terrorists. that is a lie.

kerry did not call our troops uneducated. that is a lie

Kennedy did not say troops were running torture chambers. that is a lie.

Durbin did not compare our troops to Nazis or Pol Pot. that is a lie.

Murtha said marines killed people in cold blood. they have been charged and are being court martialled for exactly that.

Murtha said marines killed people in cold blood. they have been charged and are being court martialled for exactly that.

all of these though were clearly implied. Even the dumb conservatives, much less the troops could get it. These 'leaders' suck.

More spinning, defending, lying, and ducking from Captain Kangaroo

Were you an Officer? After reading your posts I feel you could not command a boat in the Tunnel of Love

More spinning, defending, lying, and ducking from Captain Kangaroo

Were you an Officer? After reading your posts I feel you could not command a boat in the Tunnel of Love

no spin and no lies...and certainly no ducking...YOU are the master of ducking.....

here ..remember these:

here...in case you forgot:

1. Do you still hold to your earlier statement that Clinton did not try to take out Osama while he was in Afghanistan? yes or no
2. Do you know of any evidence that America was aware of in May of 1996 concerning Osama bin Laden that would have justified us taking custody of a foreign national on foreign soil and incarcerate him? yes or no
3. Can you explain the moral difference between America giving weapons to radical extremist sunni muslims in Afghanistan for their fight against the soviets and Iran giving weapons to radical Iraqi shi'ite muslims in their fight against the United States? yes or no...and if yes, please provide said explanation.
4. Can you show me any quote of MINE where I slimed America or our military? yes or no..and if yes, please produce said quote(s)

really simple.... just four answers.... either yes or no.... not too tough

Forum List

Back