They Have No Common Decency, No Shame

Trump wasn't there to pay respect. He was there for a photo OP. Trump doesn't respect anybody. He doesn't even understand the concept.

Show us the thread you had waiting in case Trump did not show up to pay respects. I'll be it is replete with admonishments to Trump for not showing up. Damn Trump if he does, Damn Trump if he doesn't.

He gets out and meets thousands of people almost every day. Most of them American voters but some of them world leaders that he has negotiated historic peace treaties with. Meanwhile that dumbass Biden is hiding in his mother's basement doing video webcast with a dozen or less Useful Idiot Moon Bats. You know, like you.

I am sure China-Dementia Joe was watching the whole thing from down in his basement....

1600969974889.png

Somewhere in the barrage of condemnations of tainted ballots from a Mail-In election--Each state's ballots to be contested, for all down-party candidates--The Trumped-Up, male and female: Showed up at the Supreme Court. So on display was a liberal, peaceful protest! "Vote Him Out," from the socially distanced. In a Mask, probably from embarrassment: Was the Trumped-Up Presence1

On the one hand, it doesn't get more Trumped-Up than that. The liberals finally got their message through, about the masks!

On the other hand--Negative Publicity from crowds was clearly in evidence--and from people not even pre-screened for the their voting preferences.

All Spontaneous it was! The Iconic RGB legacy tends to voter motivations!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, still not regarded a message about foreign aid, allegedly from a deity, even(?)!)
Holy ass hurt.

:laughing0301:

Oh grow the fuck up and rip that Trump Kool-Aid IV drip out of your arm. They were not disrespecting RBG.

Of course not. Choosing to interrupt a solemn ceremony honoring the late great former USSC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg to heckle the President of the United States, like some immature college Freshman demonstrating at a Trump rally, is in no way 'disrespecting' Ginsburg.

Bwuhahahaha what f*ing despicable, ignorant,TDS-suffering flakes.

Haven't watched very many Trump rallies, have you?
THAT is your weak-ass attempted come back? Bwuhahahahahaha.....

Trump wasn't there to pay respect. He was there for a photo OP. Trump doesn't respect anybody. He doesn't even understand the concept.

Show us the thread you had waiting in case Trump did not show up to pay respects. I'll be it is replete with admonishments to Trump for not showing up. Damn Trump if he does, Damn Trump if he doesn't.
Why ? Trump can’t go out in public without getting booed. Shouldn’t be any surprise as Trump always was a dirt bag.

For a change - surprise me - try to hold someone - anyone - on the left accountable for THEIR actions without attempting to JUSTIFY or EXCUSE their actions by saying....

'B....b...b....BUT TRUMP...'

'B....b...b....BUT OBAMA...'

Seriously. Give us a break here with the hypocrisy. Why can't you hold the president accountable for even MINOR stuff - like basic decency and manners and treating his position with the respect it deserves? That's not even hitting the big stuff like openly refusing to acknowledge that there will be a peaceful transfer of power! HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED?

They shouldn't have chanted "vote him out"...it was disrespectful to the office and even more, to Ginsberg.

But your faux rage is a charade because you have long and openly supported this kind of behavior.

What road is that taking us down?

With RBG last year referring to Trump as a "faker" I think she would have been proud of those people chanting and jeering at the Orange Goon. 200,000 dead and all because he's an incompetent moron.

I guess what goes around comes around. Here's trump in his usual low life insulting mode. Hard to believe anybody still respects the piece of shit.

You are really stupid....this has already been shown to be a lie over and over again..........yet a dumb ass like you tries to keep the lie alive....

Somewhere in the barrage of condemnations of tainted ballots from a Mail-In election--Each state's ballots to be contested, for all down-party candidates--The Trumped-Up, male and female: Showed up at the Supreme Court. So on display was a liberal, peaceful protest! "Vote Him Out," from the socially distanced. In a Mask, probably from embarrassment: Was the Trumped-Up Presence1

On the one hand, it doesn't get more Trumped-Up than that. The liberals finally got their message through, about the masks!

On the other hand--Negative Publicity from crowds was clearly in evidence--and from people not even pre-screened for the their voting preferences.

All Spontaneous it was! The Iconic RGB legacy tends to voter motivations!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, still not regarded a message about foreign aid, allegedly from a deity, even(?)!)
Awwww sweet little adherent storm troopers....

Why can't you hold the president accountable for even MINOR stuff ....

1st of all the thread topic is how snowflakes could not exercise the slightest courtesy or self-control and instead had to act like disrespectful assholes, which you still can't rebuke. I thought as a Moderator you would be able to stay on topic more, or at least remember what the topic is....

You elected Trash into the office. From the campaign trail to now he has attacked, insulted, trashed a significant portion of the electorate. And you support that behavior. The office should be respected regardless of who holds it. We seemed to have lost that long before Trump.

AIG-bull.jpg
Plain and simple. The Left created President Trump the night Obumma, a smarmy, greasy mob organizer who slithered his way up through politics with public money, debased Trump and publicly mocked and humiliated him in front of a room packed full of people, ridiculing a businessman worth billions of dollars for simply daring to point out the glaring inconsistency the friend-media spent years trying to sweep under the rug because Obama has never been prepared to defend it: the fact that it was Obumma who himself created the story that he was a student over from Kenya, because at that time he never dreamed one day he'd have a shot at being president. And Obumma has been backpedaling ever since trying to refute that.

Unless you are willing to use the same ruler to measure others to the same standard as you use to measure Trump, you're simply not worthy of refutation. IF TRUMP IS TRASH for simply being a brash playboy businessman, THEN WHAT ARE THE CLINTONS, whom WE KNOW, we KNOW, are tied to several cases of RAPE, MOLESTATION, possible murder and/or suicide, theft, robbery, felony crimes, and countless hoary business and government deals of THE WORST POSSIBLE KIND bordering on TREASON?

And what is Obumma, whom WE KNOW, we KNOW, conspired with Hillary to thwart Trump's campaign and administration, worked both before Trump getting elected and SINCE trying to INTERFERE in his government?, not to mention endless other shady deals?

THE ONLY THING TRUMP IS GUILTY OF is daring to speak plainly of the kind of dirt and pond-scum the people of Washington DC in politics running this country REALLY ARE. Donald is the PERFECT MIRROR, and if you consider the 30-50 or so people Trump has publicly called out for their hypocrisy, their lies, their villainy a "significant portion of the electorate," then you've lost all perspective, all grip on reason.

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I SUPPORT IT. America says: IT'S ABOUT TIME. In a way, Trump is merely standing up for and fighting for equity and openness in government much in the same way that RBG did which you revere her for! The only real difference is STYLE. SO WHO IS THE HYPOCRITE?

If the Office of the President lost its respect, IT DID SO THE DAY America put the Clintons in office. Then dared to put Bill's wife in the Senate, Sec of State, and finally the WH itself, positions she clearly didn't merit except through CORRUPT POWER AND INFLUENCE.

No, the Left STARTED the TRASH WITH Trash. and now you better come to grips with the karma of the Left's own deeds. That and get used to the idea that another 4 years of DJT is all but GUARANTEED.

Last edited:
For a change - surprise me - try to hold someone - anyone - on the left accountable for THEIR actions without attempting to JUSTIFY or EXCUSE their actions by saying....

Seriously. Give us a break here with the hypocrisy. Why can't you hold the president accountable for even MINOR stuff - like basic decency and manners and treating his position with the respect it deserves? That's not even hitting the big stuff like openly refusing to acknowledge that there will be a peaceful transfer of power! HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED?

They shouldn't have chanted "vote him out"...it was disrespectful to the office and even more, to Ginsberg.

But your faux rage is a charade because you have long and openly supported this kind of behavior.

With RBG last year referring to Trump as a "faker" I think she would have been proud of those people chanting and jeering at the Orange Goon. 200,000 dead and all because he's an incompetent moron.
I wonder how proud she would have been of the scumbag Democrats who lied their assess off about what her 'last wish' was for their own political benefit...when she HERSELF declared in 2016 that YES a President has a right and an obligation to fill a vacancy, that a President does not stop being a President in his last year. THAT scam about her 'last wish' was even more disrespectful than what these Trump-hating snowflakes did.

Trump and his supporters are constant victims, aren't you?

Oh grow the fuck up and rip that Trump Kool-Aid IV drip out of your arm. They were not disrespecting RBG.

Of course not. Choosing to interrupt a solemn ceremony honoring the late great former USSC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg to heckle the President of the United States, like some immature college Freshman demonstrating at a Trump rally, is in no way 'disrespecting' Ginsburg.

I guess you haven't.
Charming people.
You relate to these cretins, Queasy?

1.png

Why ? Trump can’t go out in public without getting booed. Shouldn’t be any surprise as Trump always was a dirt bag.

Trump wasn't a dirt bag when he was writing checks to Democrats, bashing George W. Bush, helping Blacks and Jews break barriers to get into Country Clubs, and partying with Sharpton and Jackson. Oh, that reforming the '94 Crime Bill and getting perpetual funding for Historical Black Universities and Colleges must be real "dirt bag" shit.

I wonder how proud she would have been of the scumbag Democrats who lied their assess off about what her 'last wish' was for their own political benefit...when she HERSELF declared in 2016 that YES a President has a right and an obligation to fill a vacancy, that a President does not stop being a President in his last year. THAT scam about her 'last wish' was even more disrespectful than what these Trump-hating snowflakes did.

Prove it was a lie.
Trump said it was a lie but he couldn't prove it.
And he lies every time he opens his fly-infested pie hole.

Protesters boo Trump and First Lady as they pay respect to Justice Ginsburg
SOMBER MOMENT SHATTERED

Protesters boo Trump and First Lady as they pay respect to Justice Ginsburg

Even at a time like this, disgusting snowflakes have to disrespect former USSC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg by being a complete disrespectful partisan ass.

Reminds me of how snowflakes attacked her the day after she died, Tweeting such comments as, 'F* You, Ginsburg for now waiting until after the election to die'!

WTF? Such despicable human beings...

When the president himself has no common decency...why do his supporters and apologists expect it of others?
Hilary lost you know?
Is that why you keep obsessing over her?

Here is a clue: she isnt running in 2020 and no, sge isnt going to replace Biden either.
Things cannot be unseen. Alas, so it is with your beast.

I guess you haven't.
Charming people.

View attachment 392437
It's a shame you have to use a probably doctored photos of some demented female (probably a snowflake in disguise) to distract from ALL those puss-hat-wearing snowflakes, some in this photo who were probably the snowflakes disrespecting RBG at the her event...I wonder how RBG felt about those ridiculous hats....

Some say Women's March pink hats aren't inclusive. Philly organizers say  wear what you want.

Prove it was a lie.
I did in my post...can't you READ, lil' snowflake?

Trump wasn't a dirt bag when he was writing checks to Democrats, bashing George W. Bush, helping Blacks and Jews break barriers to get into Country Clubs, and partying with Sharpton and Jackson. Oh, that reforming the '94 Crime Bill and getting perpetual funding for Historical Black Universities and Colleges must be real "dirt bag" shit.

Yes, Trump was a dirt bag back then too.

Forum List

Back