They hate their own supporters

OP has shit and ran...

Per usual with the leftards on here..too stupid to not start a discussion topic that they cannot defend..

So they just shit post..then dip.

Leftists are afraid of actually having to debate/discuss their MSM provided talking points, because they are easily dismantled, and dismissed.

That's also why you always see conservatives, and Republicans (really anyone dissenting from the MSM Democrat liberal narrative, and agendas) being censored/banned, etc.. from social media.

Because Democrats cannot have their ideology and views/opinions debated on equal ground. They lose everytime.

To this end..the Democrats have engineered it so they have nearly the entirety of the MSM, pop culture/social media on their side.. rigging the game for them.
Democrats thrive on misinformation. The Benghazi fiasco, the Steele dossier, the Russia narrative - all made up lies.
They live in neverland

A lot has already been written about how much Trump hates his own supporters, and his flunkies confirm it every day.

She asks if it’s safe for rally-goers, he responds “VP will be just fine”. :rolleyes:

He not only hates his own supporters he hates the Republican Senators who have enabled him. After giving Nigel Fucking Farage 20 minutes to speak (an an Arizona rally - he brought him to Mississippi in 2016 :lol: ) he gave Martha McSally ONE MINUTE and humiliated her at the same time.

I’m convinced that he wants to bring down the entire Republican Party if he’s going down. Prove me wrong.

why the fk do you care exactly? what is your mther fking point about?

The Trump campaign doesn't give a rat's ass about their own voters. When asked if the rallies are safe for VOTERS, the Administration responded that the VP has the best doctors in the world. Do you need a reading comprehension lesson to figure that out?

They willfully refuse to get it. But they get it. Cowards.

Thanks to President Poopstain, Cuomo was forced to compete against 49 other states AND the US government for the PPE that Donald had three long years to replenish in the National Stockpile.
Trump is not responsible for stockpiling supplies in NY hospitals.

coumo and deblasio were and they failed miserably
Because Trump actually stole their supplies. Republican Maryland Governor ended up having to have a shipment sent to a discrete place with National Guard protection from Trump.

National Guard Protecting Maryland's Coronavirus Tests in Undisclosed Location so Federal Government Can't Seize Them

Let me know when you want me to slap the shit out of you again.
4i6Ckte.gif

A lot has already been written about how much Trump hates his own supporters, and his flunkies confirm it every day.

She asks if it’s safe for rally-goers, he responds “VP will be just fine”. :rolleyes:
The autocratic attitude. They are the elite and to them We The People are animals so they use racism, propaganda and ignorance to divide the people who they h

The virus doesn't know or care about your politics. Had ALL of the governors learned the lessons of New York and Washington State, hundreds of thousands of deaths could have been prevented,

The lesson of New York was that Cuomo killed tens of thousands of seniors with his bad policies.
The lesson of the United States is that Trump killed 150,000 of all ages with his incompetence and grift.

Sounds to me like the CNN lady sucks at asking questions or follow up.

What happen to freedom of choice and assumption of the risk?

Life is a risk. Freedom has risk. If you don't like it, lock yourself in a cage where you will be safe.

In a declared public health emergency, the government assumes extraordinary power...

* mandating and enforcing the wearing of masks in public
* mandating and enforcing social distancing in public
* closure of and limitations on public spaces
* closure of and limitations on business
* quarantines and sheltering in-place and curfews
* healthcare and relevant testing

...and, if things get worse due to the large number of right-wing a$$hole$ who just don't "get it"...there's always Martial Law.

Thanks to President Poopstain, Cuomo was forced to compete against 49 other states AND the US government for the PPE that Donald had three long years to replenish in the National Stockpile.
Trump is not responsible for stockpiling supplies in NY hospitals.

coumo and deblasio were and they failed miserably

NO state "stockpiles" PPE. It has a shelf life, and NO state could have possibly had the resources to handle once-per-century pandemic. A NATIONAL emergency required a NATIONAL response, and Dear Leader did nothing other than point fingers at people he doesn't like.
then why would the feds if they have no shelf life. dude, you're talking circles as always another fail. Why don't you just admit you don't know shit and move along?

Not so fast Snowflake. You're trying to pull the old "bullshit baffles brains" gambit. The Nationals Stockpile is supposed to be kept up to date. If the masks expire, they need to be replaced. Trump let the service contract on the ventilators expire too, so that they were useless. Not to mention throwing out Obama's pandemic playbook.

Columbia University says that if Trump had done what we did in Canada, you would have lost 85,000 people, instead of 230,000 and counting.

We bought PPE in January. We took the WHO test and ran with it. We locked down early and hard, and we stayed locked down until we had 200 cases per day, and they we re-opened slowly. Now we moving back to a modified Phase 2, in some areas, but most of the country is nearly fully open, including gyms.

The virus doesn't know or care about your politics. Had ALL of the governors learned the lessons of New York and Washington State, hundreds of thousands of deaths could have been prevented,

The lesson of New York was that Cuomo killed tens of thousands of seniors with his bad policies.
The lesson of the United States is that Trump killed 150,000 of all ages with his incompetence and grift.

Liar.

Ah yes, parrotting the Trump talking points, even when they're lies. Fewer than 7000 seniors died in New York - total. But continue to promote bullshit and fictions.

He not only hates his own supporters he hates the Republican Senators who have enabled him. After giving Nigel Fucking Farage 20 minutes to speak (an an Arizona rally - he brought him to Mississippi in 2016 :lol: ) he gave Martha McSally ONE MINUTE and humiliated her at the same time.

I’m convinced that he wants to bring down the entire Republican Party if he’s going down. Prove me wrong.

why the fk do you care exactly? what is your mther fking point about?

The Trump campaign doesn't give a rat's ass about their own voters. When asked if the rallies are safe for VOTERS, the Administration responded that the VP has the best doctors in the world. Do you need a reading comprehension lesson to figure that out?

They willfully refuse to get it. But they get it. Cowards.

I ain’t afraid of you, bring it on liar! What do you need?

Ah yes, parrotting the Trump talking points, even when they're lies. Fewer than 7000 seniors died in New York - total. But continue to promote bullshit and fictions.

New York’s coronavirus death toll in nursing homes, already among the highest in the nation, could actually be a significant undercount. Unlike every other state with major outbreaks, New York only counts residents who died on nursing home property and not those who were transported to hospitals and died there.

That statistic could add thousands to the state’s official care home death toll of just over 6,600. But so far the administration of Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo has refused to divulge the number, leading to speculation the state is manipulating the figures to make it appear it is doing better than other states and to make a tragic situation less dire.

DURR

So impressive you find flaws in Trump and his ways. I guess that makes you and democrats the good guys, the holy ones we should be putting all of our faith and future in. Well I guess if we were as blind and stupid and full of our egos as you people are we might buy into that. But we cannot help but keep staring at that PLANK in your own eyes. You see, giant hypocrites are kind of the worst of sinners. Pharisees Jesus castigated comes to mind. But silly me, the left is secular and kind of repulsed by Christian morality. I kind of like how Chesterton said it: "When man stops believing God he does not then believe in nothing... he will believe in anything."

Because Trump actually stole their supplies. Republican Maryland Governor ended up having to have a shipment sent to a discrete place with National Guard protection from Trump.
This appears to be some sort of grandstand play by the governor and lib news media

if the federal government has a valid reason to seize the test kits there is nothing the National Guard can do to stop them.

nor is there any “undisclosed location” that the feds cant find

Another blue State with a Democrat governor calling the shots.

Funny how you had no such concern in Wisconsin for the rioters and looters in Kenosha

The idiocy of the right wingers still playing "Red State/Blue State". The virus doesn't know or care about your politics. Had ALL of the governors learned the lessons of New York and Washington State, hundreds of thousands of deaths could have been prevented, but they chose to play politics with the President. Fools all of them.

Dragonlady: It's Trump! It's the Republicans! It's the orange man! It's McConnell! It's murder, Republicans murdering Americans! Get Trump, he planned this, he created the virus then prevented anyone from stopping it! It's Trump, Trump, Trump!

kaz: Um ... actually governors have control over their State covid responses and most of the deaths were in blue States

dragonlady: Shit kaz, do you have to be so political?

Funny how you had no such concern in Wisconsin for the rioters and looters in Kenosha

The idiocy of the right wingers still playing "Red State/Blue State". The virus doesn't know or care about your politics. Had ALL of the governors learned the lessons of New York and Washington State, hundreds of thousands of deaths could have been prevented, but they chose to play politics with the President. Fools all of them.

Pro tip: Pay little or NO attention to Kaz-strated. I don't anymore. :)

Always listen in life to someone who's self selected self image is a literal pile of shit ...

I always liked Alysin Camerota even if she works for the anti-America, communist network.

Pro tip: Pay little or NO attention to Kaz-strated. I don't anymore. :)

it's due to your inability to debate. failure is your middle name.

Actually he's mad I started calling him Turd Man. That was when he stopped responding. Which of course makes me make sure I call him Turd Man. He's finally adding something to the discussion now that he doesn't respond because he's all mad.

But seriously, what is wrong with Democrats? Picking a turd as his own self selected self image? What does he expect me to call him? How is that an insult even since it was his choice to depict himself as a turd?

Forum List

Back