There's nothing we can do to stop them dark money groups copy Trump's brand to siphon off fundrasing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Groups with no affiliation to President Donald Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign are siphoning off funds from Trump supporters under the impression that the groups are using donations to support the president.
‘There’s Nothing We Can Do To Stop Them’: Dark Money Groups Copy Trump’s Brand To Siphon Off Fundraising

-------------------------------------------------

Because lying pigs do this best LIE. CHEAT STEAL you're all the dame all you gotta do is wear that " IM A DEMOCRAT" proudly and watch the glares from the normal side of reality lol..

Groups with no affiliation to President Donald Trump’s 2020 presidential campaign are siphoning off funds from Trump supporters under the impression that the groups are using donations to support the president.
‘There’s Nothing We Can Do To Stop Them’: Dark Money Groups Copy Trump’s Brand To Siphon Off Fundraising

-------------------------------------------------

Because lying pigs do this best LIE. CHEAT STEAL you're all the dame all you gotta do is wear that " IM A DEMOCRAT" proudly and watch the glares from the normal side of reality lol..
I had no idea this was happening. Thanks for the info.

Really? You mean people are really taking advantage of nut bag Trump supporters? I thought it was just all those books that are rarely read, but are assured of high sales by coming up with new conspiracy theories, or GoFundMe sites that make their recipients rich. Spend that money nut bags. I love it.

Forum List

Back