There's No England Now: Leftist/Muslim Mob Attacks Jews In London...

England has let in so many Muslim immigrants its out of control, why did they do this?
Maybe because they arent bigots

No, it's because Tony Blair's government insisted that immigration from the Third World would be beneficial to the economy; and that peasants from the arseholes of Asia would easily assimilate. Except they didn't.

I just don't understand why an immigrant from a Muslim country would move to a country they hate?

Cause maybe they *don't* hate it.

1369955503-british-muslims-in-east-london-show-solidarity-with-lee-rigbys-family_2101995.jpg

I know of lots of people from the UK, that immigrated to Australia and New Zealand to escape the madness which is the UK.

Doctors, builders, and tradesmen,etc leave because their wages/salaries are lower, and they can't find the work satisfaction. A

Retired folks leave because they can transfer their pension, buy a nice house, and retire for 1/3 price it is in the UK. They also get residency perks like free bus passes, accommodation subsidies and so on.

Then you have the crime (riots anyone?), the unemployment, religious violence and terrorism, and radical Muslims that still don't exist as much yet in Australia or New Zealand.

Then, what about so-called 'faith schools' that have flaky curriculums, many of which teach only the Koran and no UK laws - and promote Sharia Law.

It would suck to live in parts of the UK, unless you have the money to hire bodyguards, buy a mansion, and toast Tony Blair's policies, including his 'faith schools' which give extremists a breeding ground in the UK.

England has let in so many Muslim immigrants its out of control, why did they do this?

No, it's because Tony Blair's government insisted that immigration from the Third World would be beneficial to the economy; and that peasants from the arseholes of Asia would easily assimilate. Except they didn't.

I just don't understand why an immigrant from a Muslim country would move to a country they hate?

1369955503-british-muslims-in-east-london-show-solidarity-with-lee-rigbys-family_2101995.jpg

Oh?

islam-uk.jpg

Yep, a vocal minority of extremists ruin it for everyone else. Most immigrate because they don't like the ME, and the dictatorships and stuff there. But unfortunately, a large number get taken advantage of by extremists like Chaudry.

Oh?

islam-uk.jpg

Yes.
Britain s Muslims Still Feel The Need To Explain Themselves WNPR News

Boy, ya gotta love the Left's defense of this violent attack. "Just a buncha drunk dudes out having a good time."

Yup, and the Nazis were just a buncha drunk dudes out having a good time murdering 6 Million Jews. The Leftist Press coverage of this awful incident truly is shameful.

Some prominent Nazis started out at as a buncha drunk Anti-Semites out having a good time attacking Jews too.

Oh?

islam-uk.jpg

Yes.

If they love England so much why do they want to turn it into a Islamic run Sharia shit hole?

Oh?

islam-uk.jpg

Yes.

If they love England so much why do they want to turn it into a Islamic run Sharia shit hole?

Spot On. They escaped because their home nations are shit holes. But they could always go back, no?

Oh?

islam-uk.jpg

Yes.

Spot On. They escaped because their home nations are shit holes. But they could always go back, no?

Why leave in the first place? if you wan to live in a religious dictatorship move to Iran. I'm over it.

Why leave in the first place? if you wan to live in a religious dictatorship move to Iran. I'm over it.

You said it best. Nothing more to add. Thanks.

Oh?

islam-uk.jpg

Yes.

Who says they do?

Oh?

islam-uk.jpg

Yes.

Who says they do?

article-1340599-056B108A0000044D-293_468x313.jpg

you are being naïve again..... I will help...
it ain't the food

Who says they do?

article-1340599-056B108A0000044D-293_468x313.jpg

We can keep on trading pictures if you want - I'm sure we have an endless supply to pick from.

We can keep on trading pictures if you want - I'm sure we have an endless supply to pick from.

Ok.

Oh?

islam-uk.jpg

Yes.

Who says they do?

they say they do----but they say it only to
people with whom they speak----and generally not lately------at least not as much
as they did before. I learned about the GLORIES OF THE CALIPHATE-----right here in the USA-----probably before you
were born. ------glorious caliphate chatter
started dimming in the 1980s and became
almost inaudible in 2001

Forum List

Back