There Will be No Mug Shots

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Road rage gun battle leaves innocent woman DEAD.

This is just disgusting. Of course libs will blame the guns these Yutes aren't allowed to have anyway

So when a driver drives drunk and recklessly based upon the liberal's logic that would make it the car's fault then right?

Road rage gun battle leaves innocent woman DEAD. This is just disgusting. Of course libs will blame the guns these Yutes aren't allowed to have anyway

Just the beginning of the coming carnage Joe's failed imbecilic crank policies is creating as society under Biden falls apart from the stress resulting in crime, violence and desperation as if you can afford the gas to even get there now, for the first time in the history of a 1st world country, you can't even count on your supermarket having FOOD now once you get there.

But Joe and the democrats whistle on, laddie da, worried about gay rights, urging children to be androgynous, and Ukraine instead. You know, the IMPORTANT things. :eusa_whistle: 🎻

Driving while Black
What makes you sure the drivers/shooters were black? Nobody was driving pimp-mobiles and no funny Afrocentric names were mentioned.

What makes you sure the drivers/shooters were black? Nobody was driving pimp-mobiles and no funny Afrocentric names were mentioned.
Do you know the area? Do you know Middlebelt Road? Inkster, Garden City?

Do you know the BEHAVIOR?

Would you rather I said, driving while Amish?

Do you know the area? Do you know Middlebelt Road? Inkster, Garden City?

Do you know the BEHAVIOR?

Would you rather I said, driving while Amish?
To tell the truth, I don't even know the city, much less the area in the city. I know what area to stay out of after dark and to have my wife stay out of 24/7 in the city we live in.
As far a behavior goes, the only road rage I have seen has been on YouTube and mostly white Karens and assorted thugs and rednecks.
I've heard those Amish are rough, hardworking people that can probably f#ck you up with a buggy whip, but not too big on road rage, unless, maybe they hire somebody to drive them to a job site, excellent craftsmen though, and the milk, butter and ice cream they make and then sell at the farmer market on Saturday morning beats anything you will ever buy in a store. I recommend it!

To tell the truth, I don't even know the city, much less the area in the city. I know what area to stay out of after dark and to have my wife stay out of 24/7 in the city we live in.
As far a behavior goes, the only road rage I have seen has been on YouTube and mostly white Karens and assorted thugs and rednecks.
I've heard those Amish are rough, hardworking people that can probably f#ck you up with a buggy whip, but not too big on road rage, unless, maybe they hire somebody to drive them to a job site, excellent craftsmen though, and the milk, butter and ice cream they make and then sell at the farmer market on Saturday morning beats anything you will ever buy in a store. I recommend it!
Middlebelt Road connects Inkster (very black and ghetto) and Garden City

There goes the neighborhood

Middlebelt Road connects Inkster (very black and ghetto) and Garden City

There goes the neighborhood
Do like me. Keep you wife out of there. Maintain your range practice on an outdoor range and always carry an extra magazine of 126 gr LE Personal defense rounds. Works for me.
Oh, and if somebody shoots at you from a moving car, stop, exit passenger side and return fire. Shooting at somebody in a moving car, from a moving car one handed is stupid, a waste of ammo and dangerous to everybody else on the road.

Forum List

Back