There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

The Scofield heresy has become mainstream since Hal Lindsey wrote the Late, Great Planet Earth. That was hard to see churches and families breaking up.

LOL, I have posted the Scriptures MANY times and all you have is "nuh-uh".

LOL, I have posted the Scriptures MANY times and all you have is "nuh-uh".

Like what scriptures? I think you indicated that you're a Dispensationist.

Gompers, LaGuardia, Straus, Baruch and Schiff. These are the people who financed Scofield's research trips to Oxford and arranged the publication of his bible, which has dubious footnotes and heretical implications.

Scofield presumed the kingdom of heaven to be a future reign of Jesus Christ on earth; but John and Jesus announced the time had been fulfilled, the kingdom was then at hand, men were entering it, and it required conditions of obedience by those entering it. This event of His first advent is now 2000 years past.

Sorry. I've read the book of Mormon. I reject Joseph Smith.
I’ve read stuff from Reverands, Popes, Atheists and a lot more including you. I reject your teachings and theirs. Here’s the difference, I did it without a double mind. I prayed to Father in Heaven and asked if it were true. All of them. You judged the Book of Mormon by your Preterist foundation.

What are you talking about?

armageddon - is use by 90% + as a term for a future occurrence not a location whether they know it is a location or not. and is only a partial interpretation by the desert religions for the event that word is meant to portray.

in reference to the heavenly promise of non intervention again before humanity fulfills the journey chosen by a&e for their own self determination.

All starts back when the Heavens were organized by Heavenly Father and Mother. They had spirit children ...

tldnr

heavenly father and mother - had spirit children ...

:iyfyus.jpg:

c-bear, there may be hope for you afterall, couples in the heavens - the beginning sounds encouraging ... polytheism for sure.

armageddon - is use by 90% + as a term for a future occurrence not a location whether they know it is a location or not. and is only a partial interpretation by the desert religions for the event that word is meant to portray.

in reference to the heavenly promise of non intervention again before humanity fulfills the journey chosen by a&e for their own self determination.

Sometimes the mob is wrong.

What is your guide?

the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - prescribed by the heavens in the beginning for all beings so choosing the goal of admission to the everlasting, from whence they came - or simply perish.

tldnr

heavenly father and mother - had spirit children

c-bear, there may be hope for you afterall, couples in the heavens - the beginning sounds encouraging ... polytheism for sure.
It’s not polytheism. Our universe whom the scriptures say King of the universe, has One Father in Heaven. Are parents single? No! The thought makes reason stare. I know I have a mother there. It’s why we have male and female.
Even one Godhead is not polytheism. Think of it this way, A president of anything usually has one or two vice-presidents. The president and vice-presidents act as one in purpose. The Presidency. The Godhead, Father Son and Holy Ghost. Separate and distinct personages. But one with all the authority.

the spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - prescribed by the heavens in the beginning for all beings so choosing the goal of admission to the everlasting, from whence they came - or simply perish.

Uhhh. You're hearing voices from antiquity?

Uhhh. You're hearing voices from antiquity?

from who are living ...

from the beginning the truly religious through their senses pass from one generation to the next the heavenly means for spiritual determination - and spoken as well the truth being its own filter ...

when surada hears - waterloo ... is it an event or place they think of or either as not being the same.

from who are living ...

from the beginning the truly religious through their senses pass from one generation to the next the heavenly means for spiritual determination - and spoken as well the truth being its own filter ...

when surada hears - waterloo ... is it an event or place they think of or either as not being the same.
Waterloo sucks because I never liked ABBA, Waterloo in Belgium is boring and Waterloo in Ontario - who cares?

Nope. The battle takes place after a worldwide peace treaty, a new Temple, Jews going back to sacrificing animals, a one world government, a one world leader who survives a mortal wound to the head or neck, no one buying or selling without a mark, two dead prophet's coming to life after 3 days, and messianic Jews all over Israel.
None of which has taken place.

As far as entering Heaven, absent from the body is present with the Lord, and the Lord resides in Heaven for the moment. Christ emptied out Abraham's bosom after He was crucified, and all of those humans went with Christ when He ascended. Now we go straight up. Straight home when we leave this earth.

There are thousands of beheaded martyrs<(hasn't happened yet) in the trib period that are under the Lord's alter <in Heaven, crying out for justice that proves your theory wrong:

Revelation 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?​

Obviously they are in a location other than the earth. Here are who they were while they were on the earth, why they were beheaded and by whom:

Revelation 6:10
And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

They, just like the rest of those who belong to Christ, return with Him, right back to earth to win the victory over evil in the Jezreel Valley and rule and reign with Jesus in the millennium.
In Revelation it describes the end of temple Judaism. Why do you think they will go back to blood sacrifice?

wrong again ----take another look at your idiot post---
".....as predicted..." ----your moronic book does not
contain "PREDICTIONS" It does contain lots of shit
as in Lets CLAIM that our "jesus" predicted the
DEMISE OF TEMPLE JUDAISM---so that we can
slaughter them by the millions

That's the end times according to the fundamentalists.

Waterloo sucks because I never liked ABBA, Waterloo in Belgium is boring and Waterloo in Ontario - who cares?

and, what about ...

1699750918086.jpeg

the obvious reference ... surly not boring.

20 questions ... armageddon - a place or concept -

for the desert ... only half the story. amageddon they either have not considered or understood - the triumph of good ... the heavenly conclusion without armies.

The Jews had better hope for the battle. It brings Christ back to Jerusalem to prevent the complete slaughter of the Jews.
Actually, most of Mankind will be dead before this event occurs. It's not just "the Jews"

Americans are hated for pretty much the same twisted reasons.

You've seen a he leftist threads. "We're living on "stolen land.". Everything bad is because of America.

It happened to South Africa, they'll try to destroy the Jewish home, and the world would like to see US dead too.

That's why I'll never jump on the I hate Jews bandwagon. They are my brother's and sisters

Actually, most of Mankind will be dead before this event occurs. It's not just "the Jews"

Americans are hated for pretty much the same twisted reasons.

You've seen a he leftist threads. "We're living on "stolen land.". Everything bad is because of America.

It happened to South Africa, they'll try to destroy the Jewish home, and the world would like to see US dead too.

That's why I'll never jump on the I hate Jews bandwagon. They are my brother's and sisters

Hating Jews is not the issue. It's land theft, greed and civil rights as conceived by the hard right Israeli conservatives.

Forum List

Back