There Is No England Now...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
What happened to once mighty and proud England? Very sad times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i was horrified when i read the British Government has now ordered their Soldiers to refrain from wearing their uniforms in Public. They have to fear their own People. What has happened to England?

Yeah, i was horrified when i read the British Government has now ordered their Soldiers to refrain from wearing their uniforms in Public. They have to fear their own People. What has happened to England?

They seem to be very anti Military, kind of like how it was here during Vietnam. Its strange I served with the Brits, they have an outstanding Military.

They seem to be very anti Military, kind of like how it was here during Vietnam. Its strange I served with the Brits, they have an outstanding Military.

This poor Soldier was horrifically beheaded in Public. England has been lost.

Tony Blair and the Labour Party thought they would stick it to the 'Racist' Right by opening the Borders and allowing millions in. And they did gain politically, but at what cost? They destroyed their Nation in the process.

The City of Würzburg celebrates 50 years of Turkish mass immigration.

wc3bcrzburg-hic39ft-den-halbmond.jpg

ks-Wuerzburg-2-DW-Politik-Wuerzburg.jpg

6-Dominikanerplatz.jpg

2-Residenz.jpg

1-Stadttheater.jpg

4-innenstadt-markt1.jpg

Due to the population´s resistance, the Mayor reduced this salacity to 5 flags.

Why didn't anyone stop this? if some jihadis tried beheading a US Soldier in North Carolina in public I don't see it ending well for them.

Why didn't anyone stop this? if some jihadis tried beheading a US Soldier in North Carolina in public I don't see it ending well for them.

It's their conditioning. They just looked on with mild fascination. Pretty messed up.

It's their conditioning. They just looked on with mild fascination. Pretty messed up.

What the fuck? they just looked and watched just like the crowds who watch beheadings in Saudi Arabia smh.:(

Look at USMB's rightwingnutters siding with the terrorists in attacking England. Just last month they joined with them in attacking America.

Makes you wonder.

Look at USMB's rightwingnutters siding with the terrorists in attacking England. Just last month they joined with them in attacking America.

Makes you wonder.

Another absurd Ravi the Raving Lunatic rant. :cuckoo:

Because it was just "a betrayal of Islam and of the Muslim communities who give so much to our country." (Brtish PM Cameron about it).

Has any Imam in England condemned this attack?:eusa_liar:

PM and Muslim leaders unite to condemn attack | The Sun |News|Politics

I'm surprised at you. Are you one of those that condemn entire groups of people because of the actions of some?

Makes you wonder.

Another absurd Ravi the Raving Lunatic rant. :cuckoo:
You know what's funny about you? You'll pee on small children in an effort to discredit the USA (see your stupid Sandy Hook thread) and jump in and cheer on the terroristic attacks.

Because it was just "a betrayal of Islam and of the Muslim communities who give so much to our country." (Brtish PM Cameron about it).

Cameron is a pussy. Sorry, but it's the truth. What happened to British Men? They're so meek and effeminate. Is it that whole Euro Metro-Sexual thing?

Cameron is a pussy. Sorry, but it's the truth. What happened to British Men? They're so meek and effeminate. Is it that whole Euro Metro-Sexual thing?

Why aren't you coming out of your cave to fight terrorists? Talk about your typical metrosexual male....

Forum List

Back