There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

say skidmark,I hope they catch you on your pizza delivery run,then you will evolve into a screaming lil sissy.

Wow- talk about racist stereotypes!

I think Huey is just here to make Negroes look stupid.
No I'm here as a white man to make whites stupid.Now how does it feel stupid.:clap2:

say skidmark,I hope they catch you on your pizza delivery run,then you will evolve into a screaming lil sissy.

Wow- talk about racist stereotypes!

I think Huey is just here to make Negroes look stupid.
No I'm here as a white man to make whites stupid.Now how does it feel stupid.:clap2:

plaid shorts, izod shit's, and imitation leather deck shoes with no socks.

But what happens when my skull is more reminiscent of the skull on the left and I am the offspring of two African Americans? I guess then it's back to the drawing board for another attempt at ... wait for it ... :eusa_whistle:

it is a known fact that the average black has a lower iq than any other race !! low iq is found in many habitual offenders .even in the Uk blacks committ a disproportionate amount of crimes when compared to other races !! so the reason blacks behave in the way they do could be do to intelligence !!

Low intelligence is a reason why blacks behave like animals. There are be some other genetic factors that contribute to blacks being animal-like. But, these are all indirect factors. Someone long on adrenaline and short on intelligence can still be a perfectly good member of society.... unless they're treated in ways that ignore their genetic limitations, such as being given schooling and jobs that they're not qualified for, all the while falsely telling them that someone else is causing all their problems.

Hoorahhh ... all our problems are solved because we now know the Negro is inferior to Europeans ... hooraahhh, rejoice, and feel glad the country is saved :clap2: ... Now back to regularly scheduled programming -- :eusa_whistle:

I think I was half way through the movie Planet of the Apes before I realized that the Apes weren't Obama voters. I do know they could have saved a bundle by filming the movie in Zimbabwe. But, maybe safety issues prevented this.... too real, if you know what I mean.

Lol, thank God there are idiots like you trying to advance that obsolete notion of racial superiority.

Your efforts set back your own cause far more than you apparently realize.

That is if you are not just a libtard fraud trying to stir up racial shit.

He's not intelligent enough to know what fraud means.

A voice from the (very dark) past.

It makes one wonder about evolution to see that some have not evolved AT ALL!!!

There is a difference in salt and pepper too but they are both spices. Whites are human. Blacks are human. Go race bait someplace else.

I think I was half way through the movie Planet of the Apes before I realized that the Apes weren't Obama voters. I do know they could have saved a bundle by filming the movie in Zimbabwe. But, maybe safety issues prevented this.... too real, if you know what I mean.

Lol, thank God there are idiots like you trying to advance that obsolete notion of racial superiority.

I had a girlfriend once named Fraud. Maybe it was Maude. I forget...:confused:

yeah I know that while you and skidmark were watching planet of the apes you saw too many of your relatives,and you are mad.:lol:

Forum List

Back