There goes that theoretical idea ANTIFA, causing real destruction last night.

Beef_Supreme

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2020

It seems that crazy make believe idea ANTIFA went wild in Portland again, spray painting and toppling statues of Lincoln and Roosevelt.
Police stood by and did nothing. I guess their batons and pepper spray doesn’t work against imaginary ideas, so I understand.

Incredibly, there are mugshots of a bunch of the imaginary creatures arrested by police and LET GO WITHOUT CHARGES.

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

It seems that crazy make believe idea ANTIFA went wild in Portland again, spray painting and toppling statues of Lincoln and Roosevelt.
Police stood by and did nothing. I guess their batons and pepper spray doesn’t work against imaginary ideas, so I understand.

Incredibly, there are mugshots of a bunch of the imaginary creatures arrested by police and LET GO WITHOUT CHARGES.

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

Haven't you heard the "news", my internet friend? 2020 is the year of make believe! We've got imaginary communist vanguard terrorists running free and pillaging, nationwide; please don't mistake them for a troupe of circus clowns or Inquisition era witches. We've got imaginary wildfires that, when viewed from weather satellites, look like thousand pound bomb detonations. We've got imaginary Chinese troops stationed in Canada (don't tell the NHL). We've got imaginary Satanists running wild in the highest halls of our government preaching mass child murder to us Unwashed Masses as the solution to all our futures. We've got an imaginary corpse and a real wicked witch of the west running for the White House. Perhaps if we all "imagine" it away our troubles will just go poof and sunny days will ensue.

Last edited:
Wow! So ANTIFA is not a bunch of college kids??? Those pics are not pics of kids in college.... who knew? I don't know much about ANTIFA but I thought they were a bunch of skinny college kids that dress in black... I guess that was a wrong assumption?

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

How can you get upset with a group of people with rainbow colored hair? It kinda makes you cheerful to look at it.

That is, in a theoretical kind of way, assuming these people exist, which according to Joe Biden they don't.

We want to know why Soros dropped Regeneron stock during the second quarter of 2014, as Ebola raged.

These people are cretins. They should take them down to Biden's house, give them plenty of paint and tell them a cop lives there.

Wow! So ANTIFA is not a bunch of college kids??? Those pics are not pics of kids in college.... who knew? I don't know much about ANTIFA but I thought they were a bunch of skinny college kids that dress in black... I guess that was a wrong assumption?

no no. They are an idea.

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

But you said Antifa were all BLM? Not one black face in the lot. Does that mean that some of them are actually blacks wearing white faces?

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

They must have been on good terms with the current administration and had their sentences mitigated.

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

But you said Antifa were all BLM? Not one black face in the lot. Does that mean that some of them are actually blacks wearing white faces?

Have you failed to observe what the rest of us have, that all of the BLM protests and riots are made up of mostly white people? There are countless videos of primarily millennial white people (largely women) vandalizing property, spray painting BLM on stores, etc. That's why BLM is itself a farce, and has little to do with black lives actually mattering, and everything to do with advancing the political agendas of those involved.

What the hell are you even talking about? The city government is refusing to prosecute people arrested for rioting, so rioting is continuing unchecked, while people keep getting hurt and property keeps getting destroyed and you are talking about...

bullshit.

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

please show me where I ever said ANTIFA was all BLM.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you have me confused with someone else.

If the Dem mayors instead of telling their police departments to stand down had told them to shoot all looters and arsonists on sight then it would have been over in no time.

Instead they stood around with the fingers up their asses and watched their cities looted and businesses burnt to the ground.

You can't fix stupid.

If the Dem mayors instead of telling their police departments to stand down had told them to shoot all looters and arsonists on sight then it would have been over in no time.

Instead they stood around with the fingers up their asses and watched their cities looted and businesses burnt to the ground.

You can't fix stupid.

my up.
At the least, bust out the batons and go to work.
Beat some ass.

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

They all look like sound-minded progressives to me. The kind of people you want as your friends, because they're smart, trustworthy and have great character raised under the influence of good parenting and a school system that relied on discipline and education as opposed everyone is special and indoctrination.

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

They all look like sound-minded progressives to me. The kind of people you want as your friends, because they're smart, trustworthy and have great character raised under the influence of good parenting and a school system that relied on discipline and education as opposed everyone is special and indoctrination.

They were charged with blocking traffic and obstructing the police. Yah, some real hardened criminals here. Maybe you think they should have gotten the death penalty.

Antifa-mugshots.jpg

They were charged with blocking traffic and obstructing the police. Yah, some real hardened criminals here. Maybe you think they should have gotten the death penalty.

Well dumbshit, we'll set a side they're meth users right, they're just normal people. Why do PROGS feel it's okay to obstruct police when the hand they jerk-off with cries when one does and dies for it?

Forum List

Back