CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

The problem isn't that there are perverts; the problem is that the perverts want to force me to accept their perversion. Just go away and leave me alone. And, most importantly, leave my children alone.

Yeah, I have met such position. Kind of I don't mind such people to exist, but they should keep their mouths closed, don't speak about their ideas and what is better is to keep themselves in some basement. Not gonna happen. You aren't entitled to decide what lives people should live.

The perverts are not entitled to compel sane people to treat their perversions as if there was anything normal, proper, or acceptable about them, and they sure as Hell are not entitled to drag children into their sick perversions.

This is a newish conservative talking point, that go's along with all the other sexual talking points. An obsession about other peoples sexual behavior. that effects close to zero of of us in any way. Why not start a 100 pages of how disgusting it is that Male heterosexual men beat & rape women daily.

You a lie. Domestic violence happens at a much higher rate in the LGBTQ community.

No you make things up out of nothing, Male heterosexuals beat and rape woman at a rate many times higher than the LGB COMMUNITY. How do I know? population count. there are so many more heterosexual males than there are members of any sub group of the " gay " community

Biologically yes, there are two sexes. But there are men who consider themselves as women and vice versa. What can you do with them? Send them to a psychiatrist clinic or prison or to the wilderness? Nothing.

Exactly the point: What can I do with them? Not a damn thing. So why do I have to know what they do in their bedroom and with whom or with what? The problem isn't that there are perverts; the problem is that the perverts want to force me to accept their perversion. Just go away and leave me alone. And, most importantly, leave my children alone.
Yeah, I have met such position. Kind of I don't mind such people to exist, but they should keep their mouths closed, don't speak about their ideas and what is better is to keep themselves in some basement. Not gonna happen. You aren't entitled to decide what lives people should live.

Yes, "leave me alone and stop demanding that I applaud you" is EXACTLY the same as "go hide somewhere and live your life the way I tell you". :rolleyes:
What does leave me alone mean? I highly doubt that such people want to befriend you and constantly bother you with such proposals.

You actually don't know what that means? Are you actually this clueless? Your sad little attempt at deflection and goalpost-moving tells me the real problem here is that you're just a liar.
You can't directly answer this question? Then just go away.

The problem isn't that there are perverts; the problem is that the perverts want to force me to accept their perversion. Just go away and leave me alone. And, most importantly, leave my children alone.

The perverts are not entitled to compel sane people to treat their perversions as if there was anything normal, proper, or acceptable about them, and they sure as Hell are not entitled to drag children into their sick perversions

Man, you are a Mormon, right? What if someone would consider polygamy as perversion too?

This is a newish conservative talking point, that go's along with all the other sexual talking points. An obsession about other peoples sexual behavior. that effects close to zero of of us in any way. Why not start a 100 pages of how disgusting it is that Male heterosexual men beat & rape women daily.

You a lie. Domestic violence happens at a much higher rate in the LGBTQ community.

No you make things up out of nothing, Male heterosexuals beat and rape woman at a rate many times higher than the LGB COMMUNITY. How do I know? population count. there are so many more heterosexual males than there are members of any sub group of the " gay " community

Methinks you don't understand the word "rate". It's not affected by population count, Brain Trust.

According to both the CDC and the Human Rights Campaign, domestic violence occurs at the same rate in LGBTQ relationships as in straight relationships, or even higher rates.

Biologically yes, there are two sexes. But there are men who consider themselves as women and vice versa. What can you do with them? Send them to a psychiatrist clinic or prison or to the wilderness? Nothing.

Exactly the point: What can I do with them? Not a damn thing. So why do I have to know what they do in their bedroom and with whom or with what? The problem isn't that there are perverts; the problem is that the perverts want to force me to accept their perversion. Just go away and leave me alone. And, most importantly, leave my children alone.

Yes, "leave me alone and stop demanding that I applaud you" is EXACTLY the same as "go hide somewhere and live your life the way I tell you". :rolleyes:
What does leave me alone mean? I highly doubt that such people want to befriend you and constantly bother you with such proposals.

You actually don't know what that means? Are you actually this clueless? Your sad little attempt at deflection and goalpost-moving tells me the real problem here is that you're just a liar.

"Oh, you said it was a stupid question? That MUST mean I made a great point you can't answer . . . or at least I'll pretend to think that so I can run away."

I'm going nowhere, Punkin. Learn to make real and honest posts, or learn to live with being called out for your bullshit, or go away yourself. Those are your only choices. No world exists in which you will be able to spew lies unchallenged.

Oh, and don't think you'll be able to puss out quietly without anyone noticing. I will be pointing it out if you turn out to be as craven as you are dishonest.

"Oh, you said it was a stupid question? That MUST mean I made a great point you can't answer . . . or at least I'll pretend to think that so I can run away."

I'm going nowhere, Punkin. Learn to make real and honest posts, or learn to live with being called out for your bullshit, or go away yourself. Those are your only choices. No world exists in which you will be able to spew lies unchallenged.

Oh, and don't think you'll be able to puss out quietly without anyone noticing. I will be pointing it out if you turn out to be as craven as you are dishonest.
No worries, honey, I am not going anywhere. I have met enough narrow minded and at the same time highly arrogant people to be afraid of you. Even though, your level of these qualities somewhat exceeds a mean point, to put it mildly. You are always welcome to show your stupidity.

No worries, honey, I am not going anywhere. I have met enough narrow minded and at the same time highly arrogant people to be afraid of you. Even though, your level of these qualities somewhat exceeds a mean point, to put it mildly. You are always welcome to show your stupidity.

Still waiting on you to say something meaningful. Mind you, I'm not holding my breath, since I don't think you're capable of the required level of honesty.

Still waiting on you to say something meaningful. Mind you, I'm not holding my breath, since I don't think you're capable of the required level of honesty.
Meaningful you say? You know, there is such an item of harness that is called blinkers. Blinkers are put on a horse to narrow its vision, to make the animal look only in one direction.

There are people which also wear blinkers. Mental blinkers. They are capable to 'look' only in one direction and information from other directions is incomprehensible for them. They just can't process it because their brain doesn't operate in various directions.

Naturally, they can accept only one point of view, because their brain just can't get the other ones and automatically dismiss them.

So, don't wait for me to say something meaningful for you. Because meaningful in your case is only 'what I accept and support'.

Exactly right - no basement but otherwise correct. But the same goes for me and my wife I'm not going to come here, or to your child's school, and and talk about the details of our sex acts. I'm not going to go to your 8 year old child and tell them that when they get older they'll be having sex with women. I'm not going to talk to them about sex changes because I'm not going to tell them about sex.

In one case of the article I posted earlier, an 18-month-old baby girl was targeted for sex change psychological preparation because she said to her parents "I a boy". She didn't even know what a boy or a girl was at that point in her life.

My own daughter, when she was pre-school age, saw the boys get a toy she wanted and her immediate response was "I wish I was a boy". What she meant was, "I'd like one of those, too, Dad," and that's how we interpreted it and we got her one, too. What we did not do is run to a psychiatrist and start prepping her for sex change and start calling her Bob. Now she's married and happy and we have four beautiful grandchildren and even a great grandchild because she's a woman and we didn't fuck her up to make ourselves look good to our leftist idiot friends (because we would never be friends with leftist idiots).

The perverts are not entitled to compel sane people to treat their perversions as if there was anything normal, proper, or acceptable about them, and they sure as Hell are not entitled to drag children into their sick perversions.

Correct. If they don't want to hear my opinion about their choices, keep their choices to themselves and I'll keep mine to myself.

I've been married coming up on 50 years real soon now. There have been times when I've kissed my wife in public. When I did, I opened myself up to comments from others and have been told to get a room, or similar statements. I can hardly kiss my wife in public and when someone says something about it tell them to mind their own business. I accept that I opened it up and move on.

It's sort of like posting on an Internet forum. Or in a town square. When they share their personal life in public it becomes public life.

You don't understand the meaning of "rate" do you?

Meaningful you say? You know, there is such an item of harness that is called blinkers. Blinkers are put on a horse to narrow its vision, to make the animal look only in one direction.

There are people which also wear blinkers. Mental blinkers. They are capable to 'look' only in one direction and information from other directions is incomprehensible for them. They just can't process it because their brain doesn't operate in various directions.

Naturally, they can accept only one point of view, because their brain just can't get the other ones and automatically dismiss them.

So, don't wait for me to say something meaningful for you. Because meaningful in your case is only 'what I accept and support'.

Let me guess, "meaningful" is yet another of those words you don't know the definition of. Are you sure you actually speak English?

I guess this answers my question about whether you're going to puss out. I just forgot to mention the part where you lied yet again by trying to pretend that running like a scalded bitch is "actually" a principled refusal to talk to anyone who "only wants to hear what they accept and support" - aka people who disagree with you instead of applauding the "brilliant" way you spout your talking points.

Run along, nancyboy. You have my leave to retreat from the scary prospect of defending your bullshit. Shoo.

According to your post you are saying that heterosexual men don't beat or rape woman any more than the LGB people do? so Heterosexual & LGB about the same???? If that was true shouldn't you be posting about them also?

According to your post you are saying that heterosexual men don't beat or rape woman any more than the LGB people do? so Heterosexual & LGB about the same???? If that was true shouldn't you be posting about them also?

Exactly right - no basement but otherwise correct. But the same goes for me and my wife I'm not going to come here, or to your child's school, and and talk about the details of our sex acts. I'm not going to go to your 8 year old child and tell them that when they get older they'll be having sex with women. I'm not going to talk to them about sex changes because I'm not going to tell them about sex.

In one case of the article I posted earlier, an 18-month-old baby girl was targeted for sex change psychological preparation because she said to her parents "I a boy". She didn't even know what a boy or a girl was at that point in her life.

My own daughter, when she was pre-school age, saw the boys get a toy she wanted and her immediate response was "I wish I was a boy". What she meant was, "I'd like one of those, too, Dad," and that's how we interpreted it and we got her one, too. What we did not do is run to a psychiatrist and start prepping her for sex change and start calling her Bob. Now she's married and happy and we have four beautiful grandchildren and even a great grandchild because she's a woman and we didn't fuck her up to make ourselves look good to our leftist idiot friends (because we would never be friends with leftist idiots).
What I agree with is that there should be common sense in all matters. And a careful approach should be applied concerning children in this case.

Elementary school and middle school (for some part) should be excluded from any sexual education. There should be comprehend program developed by teachers and psychologists how to deal with such matters in high school.

Let me guess, "meaningful" is yet another of those words you don't know the definition of. Are you sure you actually speak English?

I guess this answers my question about whether you're going to puss out. I just forgot to mention the part where you lied yet again by trying to pretend that running like a scalded bitch is "actually" a principled refusal to talk to anyone who "only wants to hear what they accept and support" - aka people who disagree with you instead of applauding the "brilliant" way you spout your talking points.

Run along, nancyboy. You have my leave to retreat from the scary prospect of defending your bullshit. Shoo.
I am far from being a fluent English-speaker, but even if I were that wouldn't help me much in understanding your posts, because common English has nothing to do with Cecilienglish.

This particular post of yours can easily win an award of the dullest post ever written on the board. I am sure you have plenty of such achievements.

What I agree with is that there should be common sense in all matters. And a careful approach should be applied concerning children in this case.

Elementary school and middle school (for some part) should be excluded from any sexual education. There should be comprehend program developed by teachers and psychologists how to deal with such matters in high school.

Wrong. The parents, and only the parents teach their children about such matters and, if the parents choose, they can involve a psychologist.

Wrong. The parents, and only the parents teach their children about such matters and, if the parents choose, they can involve a psychologist.
Not at all. Education of children is a prime goal of all school system. Though, that doesn't mean that parents shouldn't take part in children's education too.

This ain't hard. I don't know why we gotta make it hard.
Who is being hard?

Just let people live their lives according to their sexuality instead of biology

"Who is being hard?"

The fucktards that say there are more than two genders. :D

"Just let people live their lives according to their sexuality instead of biology"

Sure, I'm up for that. But shove pride month up your ass and leave me alone. I don't care about you. I don't want to hear about you. I don't shove my straightness onto everyone for an entire month, why should you shove your derangement on me every June?

Forum List

Back