There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is hard to believe but i did a search and lots of websites are saying the same thing.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. – InvestmentWatch

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57

There are 62 counties in New York State. Trump won 46 of them. Clinton won 16.

Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles. The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

This is just a reminder why the Founding Father’s created the Electoral College. It was to prevent the population centers deciding Presidential elections. PURE GENIUS.

This is hard to believe but i did a search and lots of websites are saying the same thing.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. – InvestmentWatch

There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles. The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

This is just a reminder why the Founding Father’s created the Electoral College. It was to prevent the population centers deciding Presidential elections. PURE GENIUS.

Counties don't vote.

Counties don't vote.
Guess repubs are blind to the 2 and a half million votes hillary won by

Counties don't vote.
Guess repubs are blind to the 2 and a half million votes hillary won by

This county is a worn out RW rant that started in 2008, as I recall, when they were trying to pretend that Obama didn't really win the election.

From the article:

"There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57."
That is statistically false. Clinton won 689 counties.
"Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes."

That is also false, or outdated, Clinton's vote lead is currently 2,333,949 nationally.
"When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election."

Land doesn't vote, people do. If land area mattered in elections I'm sure we'd see more attention paid to Alaska's 663,268 sq mi, we don't.

This is why liberals want to get rid of the electoral college. Then a few big cities and all their america-hating minorities will run the country.
Yup.

I wonder how those thousands of counties Trump won all felt about gay marriage being forced on them and their girls in school being forced by dems (Obama's order) to undress in front of deranged boys in their locker rooms? I think I can guess..

This is why liberals want to get rid of the electoral college. Then a few big cities and all their america-hating minorities will run the country.
Yup.

I wonder how those thousands of counties Trump won all felt about gay marriage being forced on them and their girls in school being forced by dems (Obama's order) to undress in front of deranged boys in their locker rooms? I think I can guess..

57% of Americans approve of gay marriage, 35% disapprove.

Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage

There is no executive order for anything you're talking about, nor could there be.

I live in a Trump county, we still have our Trump signs up as a warning to any liberal fuckheads who may wander into our LZ.

Forum List

Back