CDZ Theological Problems?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Gog/Magog treaty and alliance is in place and has been so since before Putin became president of Russia the first time.

Except for rapidly dying legacy languages the Bible has been translated so anyone can read it.

Israel has been established for more than 70 years.

The ten horn beast (EU) is running on about two cylinders and appears to be dissolving into the prophesized dictatorship of Daniel.

India and China have the necessary population base to field the 200,000,000 man army of the end times.

So, how come "THE END IS NEAR" signs and people are becoming less common?

Since the wise and foolish virgins certainly appear to represent a different harvest than the pre-trib rapture I'm getting a kick out of theologians rearranging the chairs on the Titanic of their theology, anybody else have similar problems with emotional rather than fact based preaching not supported by apologetics?

I'm pretty distant from preaching right now. Last I was exposed to was a gal who figured out the Romans could be rather ruthless and was amazed.

Sermons disgust me when you aren't allowed to correct factual mistakes much less logical ones.

Forum List

Back