Theocracy is the best governing form for any european country.

images

For most that show is a nightmare. But for some of these theocrats it is a fantasy.
A fantasy for busybodies and control freaks.

A Godly state where Almighty God is listened to is a lot less controlling than an atheistic state like the Ultraliberal USSR.
A few simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth!

And if the people do not believe the way you believe? Do you force them?
Or Tax them. The punishment for Original Sinners?

As a lib, I'm surprised you would infer that taxation was "punishment". Libs have constantly advocated taxing people to death- And Beyond. The Death Tax, the euphemism used by libs to refer to financial assrapery of corpses, has always been a favorite.

For most that show is a nightmare. But for some of these theocrats it is a fantasy.

A Godly state where Almighty God is listened to is a lot less controlling than an atheistic state like the Ultraliberal USSR.

Punish them? For beliefs? Of course you would. And punish women for not submitting to you?
Right wingers are worse. All I need do is generate some Capital under Capitalism and, trust in God.

Rack the nonbelievers.

All in the name of a God of Love.
Brings to mind, The Spanish Inquisition.

As a lib, I'm surprised you would infer that taxation was "punishment". Libs have constantly advocated taxing people to death- And Beyond. The Death Tax, the euphemism used by libs to refer to financial assrapery of corpses, has always been a favorite.

Since I have spoken out many times in favor of tax reform, and even more in favor of the fair Tax Act, you might rethink your label of me.

Or not.

Punish them? For beliefs? Of course you would. And punish women for not submitting to you?
Right wingers are worse. All I need do is generate some Capital under Capitalism and, trust in God.

You mean like getting a job? What a novel concept!

Rack the nonbelievers.

All in the name of a God of Love.
Brings to mind, The Spanish Inquisition.

Yes it does.

I can't imagine taxes in Heaven. Can you?

I can't imagine taxes in Heaven. Can you?
St. Peter open the gate, I've served my time in Hell.

Democracy and all her sister republic forms of government are of Satan ... pure evil ... let the people vote, and rather quickly adultery will be lawful ... just the way Satan wants it ...

There's no reason why the OP can't live under a Theocracy ... just read the Bible and follow the laws laid out within ... easy peasy ...

I know the OP is crazy but really ? Where has a theocracy ever worked out ? Reformation England ? Catholic England ? Medieval Spain ? The Incas ? Saudi ?

Do you know one leading politician in any european country who isn't a liar, sexual pervert,closet satanist, thief, mentally sound or enough educated to run the office.
I doubt it.
All 'democracies' can be simple renamed as dictatorships of manipulated mobs.
Who are masters and brain-washers of those mobs is well-known.
Only True Theocracies can help European white Christians survive, it shall be founded new churches instead of corrupted, apostatical and dead ones.
The Holy Bible in the Right Translation is enough to become Constitution.
All parties, presstitutes, secret societies, NGOs & Co shall be prohibited.
Otherwise all european countries will die.
As proof I refer to Covid-1984 scamdemic where satanic governments do anything they please to torture and to murder enslaved peoples.
And fooled and dumbed down 'sovereigns' can do nothing to stop it.

Any remaining true Christian can take lead in new societies, just by reading of the Holy Bible and following it.
No religious government should exist under our constitution.

thanks for playing though.

FYI there is a reason the dark ages were called the dark ages. It’s because when the church runs things, the works becomes retrograde and ignorant

I know the OP is crazy but really ? Where has a theocracy ever worked out ? Reformation England ? Catholic England ? Medieval Spain ? The Incas ? Saudi ?

It works in Saudi because of the Shura council. The SAG rules with the consent of the clerics, the family, the technocrats and the merchant class.

Do you know one leading politician in any european country who isn't a liar, sexual pervert,closet satanist, thief, mentally sound or enough educated to run the office.
I doubt it.
Only True Theocracies can help European white Christians survive, it shall be founded new churches instead of corrupted, apostatical and dead ones.
As proof I refer to Covid-1984 scamdemic where satanic governments do anything they please to torture and to murder enslaved peoples.

Any remaining true Christian can take lead in new societies, just by reading of the Holy Bible and following it.
Charlemagne was a Roman Catholic and the first Holy Roman emperor. Europeans should try the old way again.

Unfortunately most of the 'old' 'churches' are practically dead, only new free churches founded on the Holy Bible without huge and corrupt organizations can survive now.

I doubt it.

No No No

Another thread that missed its accurate forum, "humor".

Almost any former christian country is dying, the native peoples are gonna be replaced by third world migrants, industry gone to China, education, moral, religion are detsroyed within. I guess no much more place for 'humor'

I doubt it.

Like tthe American Taliban or the Lord's Resistance Army.
Christian Sharia....there are those that the ONLY reason they don't run things like the Taliban is the protection of secular laws.

I doubt it.

"The Holy Bible in the Right Translation is enough to become Constitution"? Which translation?

There are many right ones from Hebraic and Greek originals

Forum List

Back