"The Zero-Percent Club"Excuse."Well At This Time During The 2008/12 Election".Really Lindsey Graham?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies::itsok::poke: Laughable? Ever since Donald Trump came into the scene, we have heard from every "0 to 5 Per-Cent Candidate" say the same thing to cable news hosts. "Well at this point of the 2008, Rudy or some actor was ahead in the polls. Well, when the likes of Lindsey and Bush use that excuse, do we laugh or just yell something back to our TV's. And here we are, well into the Trump Mania, and they still all say that to cable news hosts. Bush is almost at the bottom of the barrel and still thinks he can take out Carson and Trump.:woohoo::cheers2:

Romney dropped behind Hermin cain around the first week of Oct and I think later on Newt became the leader. Romney didn't catch back up until Florida's primary...

If Trump is the leader for another month...Well, he would be doing much better then Romney.

At no point, in any GOP primary process I've ever witnessed has a candidate had more of a commanding lead than Trump, and he is a complete jackass.

Carson's position is even still more impressive than Dole, GWB, McLame or Romney at this or any point.

Republicrats are finally excited about having candidates that aren't shitbag "moderates" who compromise with wrong and apologize for shit that doesn't even deserve a response.

At no point, in any GOP primary process I've ever witnessed has a candidate had more of a commanding lead than Trump, and he is a complete jackass.

Carson's position is even still more impressive than Dole, GWB, McLame or Romney at this or any point.

Republicrats are finally excited about having candidates that aren't shitbag "moderates" who compromise with wrong and apologize for shit that doesn't even deserve a response.

And that is why they can't win. Most Americans aint going to watch their ssi, infrastructure, or job be cut. You won't win Ohio, Florida, Virgina this way....That is a fact.

What works in Mississippi or northern Texas won't work in the states you need.

Also Trump is far stronger then Romney was once we entered Oct 2011.

• Banned
when did Lindsey make his announcement? around June 1? and yet he has been at .00017 per-cent, yet still thinks he will work his way into the top three soon.

• Banned
I cant wait to hear what that Gilmore candidate has to say when he also has 0.0% of Humans planning to vote for him.

Forum List

Back