An Honest, Bi-Partisan Look at the 2016 Presidential Election Candidates

anyone close to the center is a RINO, especially Jeb. The fringe group candidates will lose if they get the nomination.

I know, I know - you graduated college when you were 12. You have 5 PHDs. You scored 5 points under the highest anyone ever scored on an IQ test. ...and monkeys might fly out of your arse any second now.

Actually, if I had scored "five points under the highest anyone ever scored" I would have qualified for the cult I wanted to join. And you're spot on about the monkeys. Last night for dinner I had pizza with extra jalapenos. I'll probably have monkeys flying out of my ass all day long. But damn, it was a good pizza.

Trump is smart enough to get a following of RW dolts who are stupid enough to believe him and his BS, and smart enough to have his own private parking spot in bankruptcy court long enough for his limo ,,,,

url

A stupid person can't turn millions into billions. Set aside personal feelings. That is what nonpartisan means ya know

"Intelligent" and "stupid" are far ranging things (not to mention, they're often subjective). And when we posit and either/or proposition out of them, we neglect the vast range of averageness in between them. A great many average people could turn millions into billions.

A great many average people could turn millions into billions.

If that were true they all would have done so. The fact is people who do are not 'average' at all. It takes drive, determination, diligence, hard work and never letting setbacks keep you down. Unfortunately many of the 'average' people sit on their arse with their hands out these days. THAT has all but become the 'norm' / 'average' today.

Rabbi, we have drifted so far to the left I don't think most people know what 'Conservative' means.

Refusing to take any action to secure the border, instead once again promising to secure our borders and to enforce our laws IF we agree to give the millions of illegals, including the violent ones our government is repeatedly turning loose to pry on us again, is NOT being Conservative. Protecting Sanctuary Cities is NOT being Conservative Being FOR the status quo and simply wanting to take your turn in the seat is NOT being Conservative. Hillary and Jeb are re-treads of historic by-gone days, and they do NOT (IMO) truly represent Conservatism'. ...but that's just my opinion.
Arguably open borders is a more conservative position than one that advocates massive state action against its citizens.
But to focus on one issue out of many with Jeb is very unfair.

If that were true they all would have done so.

I see. Then according to your argument it follows that anyone who doesn't have millions is below average.

Do you have millions?

The fact is people who do are not 'average' at all.

Okay. Thanks for admitting that you're below average in the intelligence department.

It takes drive, determination, diligence, hard work and never letting setbacks keep you down.

None of which amounts to intelligence. Glad we got all that settled.

Arguably open borders is a more conservative position than one that advocates massive state action against its citizens.

Open Borders is no where near being 'Conservative'; however, immigration is only one of many issues one could talk about. The OP was not meant to cover every issue on every candidate but to begin discussion about them.

Open Borders is no where near being 'Conservative'; however, immigration is only one of many issues one could talk about. The OP was not meant to cover every issue on every candidate but to begin discussion about them.
Depends.
Does big government coercing people and business sound conservative to you?

I see. Then according to your argument it follows that anyone who doesn't have millions is below average.

Do you have millions?

Okay. Thanks for admitting that you're below average in the intelligence department.

None of which amounts to intelligence. Glad we got all that settled.

No, I am saying people who have millions, and who made it themselves, are hardly 'average'.

No, I don't have millions - I chose to defend my country instead. That hardly makes one 'average', either.

I didn't admit anything, except you are full of Shi'ite and like to twist conversations.

You keep insisting that people who have millions are of average intelligence....without offering any factual, substantiated evidence to support your OPINION. Most intelligent people use facts rather than rely on their own opinion.... just sayin'...

No, I am saying people who have millions, and who made it themselves, are hardly 'average'.

So....what does that have to do with Trump? He was born 100x richer than 99% of Americans will ever become across their entire lives. All he's ever done is snowball existing wealth by over leveraging, then running to bankruptcy court.

The only confusion is yours.
What about "free movement of labor and capital" do you not understand?

Oh, there's nothing that I don't understand about it. But you still can't grasp the fact that illegal aliens are not citizens.

So....what does that have to do with Trump? He was born 100x richer than 99% of Americans will ever become across their entire lives. All he's ever done is snowball existing wealth by over leveraging, then running to bankruptcy court.

He was not born with everything he has now. He created, built, wheeled-and-dealed a lot of what he has by his own efforts. To say that Donald Trump is NOT intelligent is to be stupid.

The only confusion is yours.
What about "free movement of labor and capital" do you not understand?

Oh, there's nothing that I don't understand about it. But you still can't grasp the fact that illegal aliens are not citizens.
So you understand that illegal aliens ought to be entitled to work wherever they want. That's what free movement of labor and capital means, right?

He was not born with everything he has now. He created, built, wheeled-and-dealed a lot of what he has by his own efforts. To say that Donald Trump is NOT intelligent is to be stupid.
How many people would take the 1M loan and blow it? Trump deserves credit for creating a huge fortune.

Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum. The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius – Exceptional intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

LINK: Donald Trump is a Genius – But That’s Just His IQ! | Opinion - Conservative

BY COMPARISON:

President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History
LINK: President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History | Empire News

"As it turns out, the Republicans may have been right all along, and President Obama is not the smartest person in the room after all. Since Woodrow Wilson took office in 1913, all presidents have been given an IQ test at some point during their time as leader. Gerald Ford always held the record for lowest score, with a 111, which is considered just slightly above average. On the other end of the spectrum, George W. Bush scored a 132, which is considered ‘gifted.’ Two-Thirds of people who take the standardized IQ test score between 85-115.

The White House today spun President Obama’s 102 as a ‘solid' AVERAGE that is nothing to be ashamed of."

102....a solid 'average'!

Jimmy Carter thanks Obama for being the WORST President in US History now ... and Gerald Ford thanks Obama for being the DUMBEST President in US history now!

:lmao:

Last edited:

:lmao:

No, stupid is to not realize that you are contradicting your own arguments, and to continue going on, and on, and on, obsessively in love with Trump!

Forum List

Back