The wrath of Trump

What are those freeloaders in congress doing anyway sitting around with their thumbs up their ass?
Amazing how much power the minority party has, huh?

Yes, we Democrats are THAT good

LOL right that's why you suffered several ass beatings losing the House, Senate, and White House. How many beatings do you people plan to endure anyway its getting embarrassing.

Good point

And now that Republicans are in charge....why can't they pass the most simple legislation?

Because they still have choice of views unlike the left who are all one.
Dem cons and moderate voices need not apply.

Trump threatens anger if health care fails - CNNPolitics.com

That's it?

Pass it or I will be angry? Where is the leadership Mr. President? Obama was out stumping for healthcare, selling it to the people, getting input and making changes

Does Trump even know what is in it other than it doesn't have Obama's name on it?

Not going on recess is anger? :uhoh3:

"I don't even want to talk about it because I think it would be very bad," "I will be very angry about it and a lot of people will be very upset."

When Barry Hussein was elected he made the very offensive statement "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to sit in the back of the bus". Lefties thought it was hilarious. Now the increasingly strange angry left claims "Trump threatens anger" when it doesn't even make sense.

Don't make baby mad...

36B7641F00000578-3716148-image-a-4_1469898868114.jpg

When Barry Hussein was elected he made the very offensive statement "republicans can come along for the ride but they have to sit in the back of the bus". Lefties thought it was hilarious. Now the increasingly strange angry left claims "Trump threatens anger" when it doesn't even make sense.

There are two standards one for Dems and one for Reps. The biased liberal media allows this.

What are those freeloaders in congress doing anyway sitting around with their thumbs up their ass?

LOL right that's why you suffered several ass beatings losing the House, Senate, and White House. How many beatings do you people plan to endure anyway its getting embarrassing.
From time to time the American People need to be reminded what it is like to have republicans with power

2016 The Year America Got Conned With Help From The Russians

Too bad, republicans threw it all away, so fast, so deeply

From time to time the American People need to be reminded what it is like to have republicans with power

^^^ liberal projection, Obama couldn't even hold onto congress for 2 years. He suffered the most epic beating in the House since 1921 that's how bad the American people bitch slapped Dem's. :laugh:

Good point

And now that Republicans are in charge....why can't they pass the most simple legislation?

GOP RINO's don't want to pass Trump legislation that's why. Trump ran against the GOP establishment lets not forget, they hate his guts.

They don't seem to want to pass any of their own agenda

No Tax Reform, no Immigration Reform, no balanced budget

^^^ liberal projection, Obama couldn't even hold onto congress for 2 years. He suffered the most epic beating in the House since 1921 that's how bad the American people bitch slapped Dem's. :laugh:

Yet Obama got things done...he got most of his agenda

Why can't Republicans?

Good point

GOP RINO's don't want to pass Trump legislation that's why. Trump ran against the GOP establishment lets not forget, they hate his guts.

They don't seem to want to pass any of their own agenda

No Tax Reform, no Immigration Reform, no balanced budget

I told you the GOP leadership were liars, those fuckers are just as corrupt as the Dem's.

Trump said it not me

Why can't Republicans?

Obama's biggest win is loathed by the American people and reduced the Democratic party to rubble, you guys keep winning okay :laugh:

Good point

Yes Democrats had "choice of views" but still got things done
It involves something called compromise. A skill Republicans are dead set against
If they can't agree....they just quit and move on

Why can't Republicans?

Obama's biggest win is loathed by the American people and reduced the Democratic party to rubble, you guys keep winning okay :laugh:

You need to check the latest polls on Obamacare
Especially with Trumpcare favored by about 20%

Trump threatens anger if health care fails - CNNPolitics.com

That's it?

Pass it or I will be angry? Where is the leadership Mr. President? Obama was out stumping for healthcare, selling it to the people, getting input and making changes

Does Trump even know what is in it other than it doesn't have Obama's name on it?

Not going on recess is anger? :uhoh3:

"I don't even want to talk about it because I think it would be very bad," "I will be very angry about it and a lot of people will be very upset."

Where's the rest of it?
Seems out of context there.

That was another con. The Obamacare they were conned into hating but love today.

That's twice in a row now

The American People are pissed

2018 will be ugly for republicans

Believe me

That was another con. The Obamacare they were conned into hating but love today.

That's twice in a row now

The American People are pissed

2018 will be ugly for republicans

Believe me

LMAO are you as confident as you were in 2016? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good point

Yes Democrats had "choice of views" but still got things done
It involves something called compromise. A skill Republicans are dead set against
If they can't agree....they just quit and move on

Yes with lots of money and bad deals attached to them.
The Repub élites are the same.

Pass it or I will be angry?

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want Trump pissed at me...

yatks4eyfuux.png

The possibility of Trump being angry does not phase Republicans. Even if he is VERY ANGRY

When a President is polling at 37% it is hard to get excited about his support

trump has no friends. No one fears him. He is the ball & chain around the neck of the used-to-be-GOP. That is why all the back stabbing in the Sleaze House every day.
In a way, House and Senate Republicans are in a great position, because no matter what they do Trump will claim it is the greatest victory in the history of America. But this means that they have to pass something. Even a complete ban on healthcare leading to the elimination of the healthcare industry would work out great for them, since Trump could claim victory and his rube base will eat it up.

Republicans do not want to pass Trumpcare. If they do, they will own all of its problems and misery

They want to float a stinker of a bill and let it fail and then tell their minions....We tried but the DEMOCRATS and liberal media would not let us

I've said this time and time again and none of you libs listen. The only way to pass a sufficient healthcare bill is to do it in bipartisan fashion. The dems passed a bill through reconciliation and look at what it got us. You need to open up free market competition in the insurance market and more importantly initiate tort reform. That's the only thing that will drive prices down. Right now you libs own healthcare. I know you would like to put the onus on republicans to fix your mess, but unfortunately they can't do it without some of you smarting up. Which won't happen.

Forum List

Back