The WORST Rock and Roll songs EVER...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Not songs you hate, or dislike...no... I mean songs that you are beside yourself in WTF were they thinking...bad.

And the nominees are:

KISS... Wish upon a star.

Not songs you hate, or dislike...no... I mean songs that you are beside yourself in WTF were they thinking...bad.

And the nominees are:

That whole album was garbage! Gene was a master of Merchandising and capitalized on every opportunity! Music made them famous marketing made them RICH !

Attachments

• kiss carni mirror2.jpg
    kiss carni mirror2.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 104

And the nominees are:

That whole album was garbage! Gene was a master of Merchandising and capitalized on every opportunity! Music made them famous marketing made them RICH !

KISS Army.... sad day in the world of music.

Free bird by lynard skynard.

I'll spare you the video.

Not even close.
Annoying after the first 8 minutes...okay I'll give you that, but not even on the same planet as Gene Simmons Wish Upon a Star
Just sayin
Every bit as bad if not worse. It starts off with those grating opening chords and just gets worse from there.

And the worst part is nobody else seems to notice how bad it is.

Marilyn Manson--Fuck Frankie

Guns N Roses--Live and Let Die

Black Sabbath--Illusion of Power...but pretty much this entire album is dog shit.

And the nominees are:

I don't know if it's rock, but Last Christmas by Wham is the most annoying song ever. The problem is every Christmas you hear it again.

Another bad one, in my opinion, is Lenny Kravitz's cover of the Guess Who song, "American Woman". I just find it incredibly boring, although I do like some of Lenny's music. Especially his early stuff.

Forum List

Back