The worst landslide in Norway (near Oslo) in 30 years. Happened at 3 AM. A lot of folks have not been found, and 1500 people have been evacuated

Absolutely ... I thought everyone knew that carbon dioxide in the atmosphere causes rock to spontaneously transmute into clay ... I feel sorry for the 11 that died but at least there wasn't a major pyroclastic flow right after ... that would have killed everyone in Oslo ...

Anyone else read this and think "Why are they having an election at 3am?"

I was thinking that's about when Biden won this election, around 3am.

The worst "in (only) 30 years"? Does it mean that Norway continues to be unprepared for frequent landslides and when they happen every couple of decades they get to blame the deaths on "global warming"? Sounds like a coverup to me.

The worst "in (only) 30 years"? Does it mean that Norway continues to be unprepared for frequent landslides and when they happen every couple of decades they get to blame the deaths on "global warming"? Sounds like a coverup to me.

The article didn't mention global warming.

That was the OP's ad lib.

Prayers up for all who live in Gjerdom, Norway, who lost loved ones, homes, and for the Norwegians who mourn the loss of friends and family. Not fair. :hands:

Forum List

Back