#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Now tell me ? Did that stop him getting racism ? Did stop the white supremacists coming after him ? No

Paul, are the folks you call white supremacist the only Americans disappointed with PRO BLACK minded President Obama?

Paul, in this NSFW, ADULT LANGUAGE recording, an American citizen passionately offers his opinions about racism, speaks about harm he experienced when joining other black Americans in fighting racism, as well as President Obama ginning up shouts of racism that did not exist prior to President "My Brother's Keeper" Obama taking office.

"American Patriot Angrily Denounces His Racist Neighbors"

Paul, I am curious to learn your opinion about this man's thoughts, concerns and opinions?

Peace.
__
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*
It's get's boring listening to so many people running their mouths on youtube.

But I watched this.

He started off talking about Freddy Kruger. Eh ? He has too female energy for my liking. Talking about his feelings.

Look - Do you think I've not ran into fked up black people ? Do you think I have not had black people do and say bad things to me ? I've had that. Plenty of times.

But I still love black people and I understand that system of white supremacy is the biggest enemy to black people

And yeah I've met whites or non blacks who were nice ON THE FRONT END. But I don't melt when a white or non black person is nice to me.

Because how comes these nice white people are never in the courtroom when they give blacks these million years sentences ? Or when they let cops walk free for killing us ?

He's gotta get over that "I was bullied at school by black people" or "Black people robbed my house"

Because let me tell you something. You let a bunch of white people rob his house. All of sudden. "Lord Jesus !! Let's pray for them. All white people ain't bad."

He'd be one those black family members who forgave Dylan Roof for killing their loved ones

But all of sudden. This fool has a grudge for life towards black people who robbed his home but is practically melting because whites didn't call him a n*gger ? lol

I mean is that all it takes ?

See white people they put all there internal beefs to one side when it comes to us.

See white people they put all there internal beefs to one side when it comes to us.

Hello, Paul. Do you believe responsible American citizens should heed or ignore EXTERNAL BEEFS shared by fellow citizens like the late social activist Sandra Bland, who shares with her fellow citizens, her strong belief that gangbangers and thugs should be removed from our country?

This will be last vid I share in this discussion.

Paul, will you briefly share with your readers, your theory explaining how 'White Supremacy' is responsible for influencing perfectly healthy American newborns who mature into apparent emotionally troubled, SUICIDAL, HOMICIDAL thinking teen and adult citizens Ms. Bland is obviously greatly concerned about?

_sandra bland MY QUESTION.jpg

Peace.

The following story demonstrates the effects of institutional racism...
There's NO such thing as "Institutional Racism", it's just a default word blacks/leftists can use on ALL whites who are Not Racists instead of acknowledging the Elephant-in-the-Room.... black genetic issues: mainly Low IQ on avg.

There is in fact, "Institutional Affirmative Action", in Social/Poverty Spending, College Admissions, Hiring Quotas, etc, etc.

`

Last edited:
racism is not the ''main'' cause of blacks not doing well financially
Wow you're stupid.
so the African Americans are not doing well
well how come Africa is a shithole??
the Scandinavians are doing well
a lot Africans never even had a written language -- necessary for education/advancement/etc
they have always been behind the white man in education/technology/etc
so it can't all be because of racism
Harmonica i want to apologize to you for my previous comment where I call you stupid. It was uncalled for and born of frustration but that's no excuse particularly since I don't actually consider you to be stupid. Woefully misinformed and brainwashed a bit but not necessiarly stupid.

Now having said that in response to your comment "racism is not the ''main'' cause of blacks not doing well financially" the following is an excerpt from the article

The cities on this list are largely concentrated in the Midwest and have long histories of systemic racial segregation. Though about half a century has passed since the Fair Housing Act legally banned discriminatory lending, zoning, and renting practices, such practices persist in much of the country in less overt ways."​

If you don't understand what this means or how it causes income disparity then I will be happy to explain it to you in detail, but I don't know when I will have time.

You're a much better person than I am, Mariyam. I would have stood by my original assessment of "stupidity".

Kudos to you for rising above his ignorance.

Wow you're stupid.
a lot Africans never even had a written language -- necessary for education/advancement/etc
Harmonica i want to apologize to you for my previous comment where I call you stupid. It was uncalled for and born of frustration but that's no excuse particularly since I don't actually consider you to be stupid. Woefully misinformed and brainwashed a bit but not necessiarly stupid.

Now having said that in response to your comment "racism is not the ''main'' cause of blacks not doing well financially" the following is an excerpt from the article

The cities on this list are largely concentrated in the Midwest and have long histories of systemic racial segregation. Though about half a century has passed since the Fair Housing Act legally banned discriminatory lending, zoning, and renting practices, such practices persist in much of the country in less overt ways."​

If you don't understand what this means or how it causes income disparity then I will be happy to explain it to you in detail, but I don't know when I will have time.

You're a much better person than I am, Mariyam. I would have stood by my original assessment of "stupidity".

you just proved yourself to be immature/etc

Wow you're stupid.

you just proved you can't discuss civilly/logically
NewsVine has----

Last edited:
Wow you're stupid.

I'll say it again:
..the blacks were far behind the whites BEFORE slavery--BEFORE the whites went to Africa/etc
..behind the whites in education/reading/technology/farming-food supply/etc
...so how can you say the racist Midwest is the main cause of the blacks being behind the whites/etc when they already were?

Wow you're stupid.

NewsVine has----
Wow you're stupid.

NewsVine has----

What I proved is that I will not cast pearls before swine. Your every word is validation of your ignorance.

Wow you're stupid.

NewsVine has----
Wow you're stupid.

NewsVine has----

What I proved is that I will not cast pearls before swine. Your every word is validation of your ignorance.
hahahahhahahahhahah
more proof --thank you

NewsVine has----

NewsVine has----

hahahahhahahahhahah
more proof --thank you

Your welcome. Thanks for recognizing what you are.

The following story demonstrates the effects of institutional racism.

"Disparities in socioeconomic measures exist to some degree nationwide. However, in certain cities, gaps in outcomes along racial lines are chasmic. 24/7 Wall St. created an index based on racial disparities in eight socioeconomic measures in U.S. metro areas to identify the worst cities for black Americans.

In an interview with 24/7 Wall St., Camille M. Busette, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, laid out some of the causal factors behind these disparities in the cities on this list. “Looking historically, these are cities where there is a tremendous amount of residential segregation,” Busette said.

The cities on this list are largely concentrated in the Midwest and have long histories of systemic racial segregation. Though about half a century has passed since the Fair Housing Act legally banned discriminatory lending, zoning, and renting practices, such practices persist in much of the country in less overt ways."
The Worst Cities For Black Americans
Awww... How quaint. Having a sad because you want to be around more white people; but they don’t want to be around you.... kinda pathetic really...most intelligent people want to be around like minded people with similar values and principles. And for whom the association is mutually self beneficial...
The fields I work in are dominated primarily by white males. I been around white people most of my working life and during college. And while some of them may very well not want to be around me for whatever reason, tough shit for them because I have the right to be where I want to be if I qualify. And contrary to popular belief, most of them don't care about my race, only my contributions to our team's effort. I've had many valued business, professional and personal relationships and have mentored and been mentored by them. It's always been this way.

most intelligent people want to be around like minded people with similar values and principles. And for whom the association is mutually self beneficial.

Very true but apparently where you're lacking.
Luckily the field I am in is dominated by East Indians who cant stand white people. When I first started it was mostly white boys and they hated that I was better than them at every facet of my job. One by one they all faded away as more East Indians got into the field. That experience taught me a valuable lesson about white psychology. They are typically weak at their jobs and usually get their positions via nepotism.

Just what field are you in, exactly?

I usually just say IT. Specifically I am a VoIP Network Engineer but not many people know what that is.

The following story demonstrates the effects of institutional racism.

"Disparities in socioeconomic measures exist to some degree nationwide. However, in certain cities, gaps in outcomes along racial lines are chasmic. 24/7 Wall St. created an index based on racial disparities in eight socioeconomic measures in U.S. metro areas to identify the worst cities for black Americans.

In an interview with 24/7 Wall St., Camille M. Busette, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, laid out some of the causal factors behind these disparities in the cities on this list. “Looking historically, these are cities where there is a tremendous amount of residential segregation,” Busette said.

The cities on this list are largely concentrated in the Midwest and have long histories of systemic racial segregation. Though about half a century has passed since the Fair Housing Act legally banned discriminatory lending, zoning, and renting practices, such practices persist in much of the country in less overt ways."
The Worst Cities For Black Americans
Awww... How quaint. Having a sad because you want to be around more white people; but they don’t want to be around you.... kinda pathetic really...most intelligent people want to be around like minded people with similar values and principles. And for whom the association is mutually self beneficial...
The fields I work in are dominated primarily by white males. I been around white people most of my working life and during college. And while some of them may very well not want to be around me for whatever reason, tough shit for them because I have the right to be where I want to be if I qualify. And contrary to popular belief, most of them don't care about my race, only my contributions to our team's effort. I've had many valued business, professional and personal relationships and have mentored and been mentored by them. It's always been this way.

most intelligent people want to be around like minded people with similar values and principles. And for whom the association is mutually self beneficial.

Luckily the field I am in is dominated by East Indians who cant stand white people. When I first started it was mostly white boys and they hated that I was better than them at every facet of my job. One by one they all faded away as more East Indians got into the field. That experience taught me a valuable lesson about white psychology. They are typically weak at their jobs and usually get their positions via nepotism.

I usually just say IT. Specifically I am a VoIP Network Engineer but not many people know what that is.

I do.

Wow you're stupid.

I'll say it again:
..the blacks were far behind the whites BEFORE slavery--BEFORE the whites went to Africa/etc
...so how can you say the racist Midwest is the main cause of the blacks being behind the whites/etc when they already were?
My grandfather was a fighter pilot & flight instructor in WWII. I myself have piloted a plane solo. Using your logic, every black person started out behind every white person and are still behind. For this to be true that would mean that not only is it inconceivable but impossible for any black person to exceed the level of intellect, knowledge, proficiency or success of every white person. This is simply not true as evidenced by all of the black people who have obtained the same levels of success as their white counterparts and in then exceeded them. And this is alk without even taking into consideration the legal, immoral and unethical roadblocks placed in the path of blacks people in America via the myriad of laws, adverse court rulings, policies, social mores, etc.

Before you can state that blacks began behind and are still behind, you have to name the metrics you are using to measure sucess and then adjust those numbers for all of the interference and destruction of black lives caused by the white supremacists origins of this country which still have not been fully eradicated.

Wow you're stupid.

I'll say it again:
My grandfather was a fighter pilot & flight instructor in WWII. I myself have piloted a plane solo. Using your logic, every black person started out behind every white person and are still behind. For this to be true that would mean that not only is it inconceivable but impossible for any black person to exceed the level of intellect, knowledge, proficiency or success of every white person. This is simply not true as evidenced by all of the black people who have obtained the same levels of success as their white counterparts and in then exceeded them. And this is alk without even taking into consideration the legal, immoral and unethical roadblocks placed in the path of blacks people in America via the myriad of laws, adverse court rulings, policies, social mores, etc.

Before you can state that blacks began behind and are still behind, you have to name the metrics you are using to measure sucess and then adjust those numbers for all of the interference and destruction of black lives caused by the white supremacists origins of this country which still have not been fully eradicated.
wrong
...please-!! -we KNOW the Africans were behind in technology/written language//farming/etc etc
...success is not having another country take you into slavery/use your resources/etc

Wow you're stupid.

I'll say it again:

wrong
...please-!! -we KNOW the Africans were behind in technology/written language//farming/etc etc
...success is not having another country take you into slavery/use your resources/etc

You apparently did not understand a word that she said.

I do.
You do? How would you configure a SIP trunk in CUCM?

I do.
You do? How would you configure a SIP trunk in CUCM?

Dumbass. I didn't say I WAS a VoIP engineer nor even DID VoIP, I said I knew what it was. They didn't have PBXs wired through the internet yet back when I was still in telecom. That stuff was just being dreamed of. Nor do I do IT stuff. Damn you are a shithead.

But I bet you never studied at Bell Labs? I did. Want to impress me? Tell me what a Fleming Valve is. WITHOUT Googling it. If you can, you'll be the first person in a LONG time to do so. Without it, you'd not even have any IT.

Forum List

Back