The Worlds Slacker Fair

2nhfajn.jpg

Hitler's birthday was quite the celebration in Denver yesterday. They made the neo nazis proud.

I don't smoke, neither cigarettes or pot, I don't think inhaling smoke into my lungs can be helpful. As far as ingesting pot in other ways...the smell is terrible, just not me idea of a good time, seems pointless.

My employment will never allow any worker to smoke pot. We have random drug testing and legal or not, it will not vibe allowed.

It looks like they're having fun to me and no one is getting hurt. Whats wrong with that?

Some among us just can't rest until they can use gummint to control everybody else's lives.... :rolleyes:

No one in this thread has asked for a government law to stop its use. I have no problem with its legality. Unhealthy snack foods and Taco Bell will flourish! They are going to tax the hell out of it, good for the states.

Have you ever noticed how marijuana users all look like bathing is an optional part of hygiene ?

Its just the ones that get into the lifestyle, mostly the younger ones. Plenty of others toke up in their free time and you notice nothing about it when you interact with them during work.

Just what America needs, another drug like alcohol to go mainstream. Losers.

If you want to get all hysterical, you might want to sober up long enough to look at heroin and other hard drugs.

Sober up ? I don't drink sweetheart, and the other drugs you mention are bad as well. However, it's doubtful hard drugs will ever be legalized, which means you won't see the utter explosion like you're going to see in the coming years as all states eventually legalize pot.
The face of tomorrow is all over these pictures of these losers.

You will absolutely see the legalization of all drugs. When the minority gets tired of supporting addicts, if we last that long, it will be like the Walking Dead. America is in the mood for degredation and perversion.

I don't smoke, neither cigarettes or pot, I don't think inhaling smoke into my lungs can be helpful. As far as ingesting pot in other ways...the smell is terrible, just not me idea of a good time, seems pointless.

My employment will never allow any worker to smoke pot. We have random drug testing and legal or not, it will not vibe allowed.

I have not heard of anyone suggesting pot at work should be allowed nor should it be.

Interestingly, I just read that pot is not causative factor for cancer.

Whatever. I probably will never smoke pot again.

If you want to get all hysterical, you might want to sober up long enough to look at heroin and other hard drugs.

Sober up ? I don't drink sweetheart, and the other drugs you mention are bad as well. However, it's doubtful hard drugs will ever be legalized, which means you won't see the utter explosion like you're going to see in the coming years as all states eventually legalize pot.
The face of tomorrow is all over these pictures of these losers.

You will absolutely see the legalization of all drugs. When the minority gets tired of supporting addicts, if we last that long, it will be like the Walking Dead. America is in the mood for degredation and perversion.

They said that about Rock n Roll too.

They look cleaner and better dressed than the local red necks.....

The "rednecks" get their necks red, because they work under the sun, as farmers, lumberjacks, fruit pickers, oil rig workers, carpenters, roofers, bulldozer drivers, etc.... in other words they do a useful activity in order to earn their living, unlike the useless slugs like you who probably has never done single productive thing in his miserable life.

But took a shower in his momma's bathroom once a month whether he needed it or not. Too bad that shower did not clean his meagre brain.

If it makes you feel better to denigrate hardworking people, go for it, but remember that bashing others better than you does not make you a better person.

Hitler's birthday was quite the celebration in Denver yesterday. They made the neo nazis proud.

Why on earth would you know it was Hitlers birthday?

Because someone is a student of history, or is well versed in the study of Nazis and Neo-Nazis?

Oh wait, you go with the tired assumption that people that know things about Hitler and the Nazis agree with them. I keep forgetting that.

Why on earth would you know it was Hitlers birthday?

Because someone is a student of history, or is well versed in the study of Nazis and Neo-Nazis?

Oh wait, you go with the tired assumption that people that know things about Hitler and the Nazis agree with them. I keep forgetting that.

Properly chastised.

Forum List

Back