Sep 24, 2016
The average price of a pair of Jordan sneakers - $150
The average price of a FUBU football jersey - $30
The average price of a pair of South Pole jeans - $40

The average price of a pair of Gucci Loafers $700
The average price of a Gucci suit $3,000

The Average price of a pair of Louis Vuitton Oh Really Pumps $1,000
The average price of a Gucci Dress $3,000

You get what you pay for, and so that's the difference in fashion.

So who here wants to bet a million dollars...
Show up at a contest where the judges are eating New York Strip steaks and lobster tails and maybe even caviar...

The worst seat in the house sold for $5,000 that was on a bargain where the buyer had the leverage to make such a cheap deal against the interests of the seller.

And try to compete by wearing the Jordan sneakers, the fubu jersey and the south pole jeans thinking "its all the same" ?

:)

Oscar Wilde:
“Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.”

Anyone understand the point of the OP? A jumble of unfinished thoughts and uncompleted sentences is all I could take from it.

I have absolutely no idea what he was trying to say, what point he was trying make, or even if it was just to make a statement... what statement he was trying to make.

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only girl who isn't into clothes like the girls who are shown on TV all the time. I will never be one of them people who has to have the most expensive stuff and that is if I buy anything at all. Jeans and a T-shirt is pretty much all that I ever wear. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Sometimes I wonder if I am the only girl who isn't into clothes like the girls who are shown on TV all the time. I will never be one of them people who has to have the most expensive stuff and that is if I buy anything at all. Jeans and a T-shirt is pretty much all that I ever wear. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

First, I thought you were a guy. Both your pictures prominently show a guy, and JO.... from JOSweetHeart.... seems like a guys name.

Anyway... no you are not. I know many sexy attractive women, that are not bent about buying the latest pair of over priced pants.

^^^ I am the girl who is in both pictures and the guy that I am with in both is my most favorite singer James Otto and back when I first became a fan of him in 2008, James called me "sweet heart" in a message that I got from him and so that is where my forum name here comes from. I decided to just call myself a James Otto Sweet Heart, only that long of a name wouldn't fit in the name space when I first registered here and so that is why its JOSweetHeart instead. :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ P.S. I guess that you have never noticed it being a girl's name that I sign every one of my messages with. Don't feel bad about the misunderstanding though. With this being the internet, it happens since we are not seeing each other when we come here. Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone where I stand on the subject of clothes. :) :) :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back