The World is SAVED!!! But wait...???

In summary the global warming evangelistas have YET to explain why the extreme range of CO2 emissions from 1750 to 2012.
A range from 337 billion total tons to 2 trillion total tons.

The same evangelistas haven't explained how prior to digital thermometers and computer recording there is the ability to distinguish a mercury thermometer reading
of 38˚ versus 37˚.
I know, I know, picky,picky!

But the entire premise of global warming is based on this published number:
Averaged over all land and ocean surfaces, temperatures warmed roughly 1.53°F (0.85ºC) from 1880 to 2012.
How much has the global temperature risen in the last 100 years? | UCAR - University Corporation for Atmospheric Research

Add to it human re-copying and re-copying before computer recordings. All sorts of error opportunities out of the 100,000+ visual/written down readings.

thermometerreadingissues.png

But two aspects of this system for measuring surface temperatures have long been worrying a growing array of statisticians, meteorologists and expert science bloggers. One is that the supposedly worldwide network of stations from which GHCN draws its data is flawed.
Up to 80 per cent or more of the Earth’s surface is not reliably covered at all.
Furthermore, around 1990, the number of stations more than halved, from 12,000 to less than 6,000 – and most of those remaining are concentrated in urban areas or places where studies have shown that, thanks to the “urban heat island effect”, readings can be up to 2 degrees higher than in those rural areas where thousands of stations were lost.
Climategate, the sequel: How we are STILL being tricked with flawed data on global warming

In summary the global warming evangelistas have YET to explain why the extreme range of CO2 emissions from 1750 to 2012.
A range from 337 billion total tons to 2 trillion total tons.

In summary, I explained exactly how you screwed it up, and in response you threw some tantrums.

The same evangelistas

You toss insults freely, then squeal like a sissy when you get some back. If you don't want to be insulted, then you ought to stop constantly acting like such an insulting jackass. And yes, I toss insults too. The difference is that I don't do the "Waaaaaah!" routine when I get 'em back. That would be because I'm not a wimp and hypocrite. One suspects you do your "Waaaaah!" routine because you're fundamentally gutless, and you need an excuse to run from the debunkings of your cult babbling.

haven't explained how prior to digital thermometers and computer recording there is the ability to distinguish a mercury thermometer reading of 38˚ versus 37˚.

That's stupid on multiple levels.

First off, here's an actual old weather station thermometer. Reading to increments of 0.5 degrees is not a problem.

sixs_full_vert.jpg

Second, statistics. The more measurements you have, the less the error. One hundred measurements means one-tenth the error in the average. 10,000 measurements means 1/100 the error in the average. And there are millions of measurements in the global averages.

That's basic statistics, and you didn't have a clue about it. You shouldn't be wasting the time of the grownups. I informed you that you didn't have a clue, and that should educate yourself. But no, your raging narcissism is too strong, making you incapable of understanding your own level of ignorance.

You're just another brainwashed political cultist. Did you really think we haven't seen your type of nonsense hundreds of times before? You don't get ignored because anyone is scared to address your brilliance. You get ignored because we've seen your kind of stupidity so many times, and we're simply bored with it.

Forum List

Back