"The World Hates Our President"

Actually, Hildabeast was the original birther right snowflake?

Debunked for the berzillionth time :rolleyes: Choose your source

fact check hillary started birtherism

I laugh at you ignorant fucks
It was Mark Penn who worked for the Clinton Campaign who suggested the idea that Barack Hussein could be harmed by playing the - he is even eligible card.
That is not, and has never been in dispute.

The claim was that "Hildabeast" started it which is of course - A LIE. And Mark Penn was baby in the movement compared to Orly Taitz, Sheriff Joe, Jerome Corsi, Joe Farah and of course - Donald himself!

Actually, Hildabeast was the original birther right snowflake?

Debunked for the berzillionth time :rolleyes: Choose your source

fact check hillary started birtherism

I laugh at you ignorant fucks
It was Mark Penn who worked for the Clinton Campaign who suggested the idea that Barack Hussein could be harmed by playing the - he is even eligible card.
That is not, and has never been in dispute.

The claim was that "Hildabeast" started it which is of course - A LIE. And Mark Penn was baby in the movement compared to Orly Taitz, Sheriff Joe, Jerome Corsi, Joe Farah and of course - Donald himself!
Oh yes.....Obammy himself birthed himself first on his Harvard bio i forgot....

I wouldn't really say the rest of the world hates our President.

They're just bewildered at how we could be convinced to allow such a person in the White House. The ultimate Ugly American, essentially a caricature of America as arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant.

They thought we were better than this. So did I.

No one ever believe we were better than this and let remember George W. Bush was hated by the majority of the World and China thought Obama was a clown and disrespected him...

Hell, maybe Ike and JFK were respected as U.S. President’s but the majority of our President’s were looked down at...

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).
we know you have TDS,,you dont have to be a show off about it,,,
Would you care to see the thousands and thousands of ODS topics so you can get it up again?

Oh
I wouldn't really say the rest of the world hates our President.

They're just bewildered at how we could be convinced to allow such a person in the White House. The ultimate Ugly American, essentially a caricature of America as arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant.

They thought we were better than this. So did I.

No one ever believe we were better than this and let remember George W. Bush was hated by the majority of the World and China thought Obama was a clown and disrespected him...

Hell, maybe Ike and JFK were respected as U.S. President’s but the majority of our President’s were looked down at...
Oh but the wackos love Bushy now

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).
we know you have TDS,,you dont have to be a show off about it,,,
Would you care to see the thousands and thousands of ODS topics so you can get it up again?
nice deflection there moron,,,

tell us more about how you hate trump,,,its good for laughs,,,

Those privileged white Euro elitist leaders just loved Obama! Bwhahahaaaa!

Trump does say some stupid shit.

However, I don't want to world to love us because we let the world take advantage of us. The rich guy that pays for all the booze at the party is loved by his "friends" until he stops paying for the booze.
Okay.

When the world hated our last two presidents, that was not okay. When the world hates our current president, that's okay. How DO you people stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Trump does say some stupid shit.

However, I don't want to world to love us because we let the world take advantage of us. The rich guy that pays for all the booze at the party is loved by his "friends" until he stops paying for the booze.
Okay.

When the world hated our last two presidents, that was not okay. When the world hates our current president, that's okay. How DO you people stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Our current president doesn't have us embroiled in wars around the world like bush and obama.

Trillion dollar deficits BEFORE the pandemic. Adultery. Serial mendacity and false witnessing. Total leadership failure in a crisis. Widening trade deficits with China and Mexico. Massive job loss. Stock market crash. The world reaches a record low opinion of our country.

The list of bitch slaps to the faces of the pseudocons who reek of hypocrisy goes on and on. Almost on a weekly basis!

Sad.

No conspiracy theory too strong for a card-carrying QAnon member! :cool:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.​
“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”​

Things to remember from this period when the next president takes office:

Trillion dollar deficits are okay.

Adultery is okay.

Pathological lying is okay.

Lusting after minors is okay.

Grabbing pussies is okay.

Completely bungling a crisis is okay.

Sucking up to tyrants is okay.

Insulting our allies is okay.

Ruling by Executive Order to make an end run around Congress is very okay.

Keeping Obamacare around is okay.

No conspiracy theory too strong for a card-carrying QAnon member! :cool:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.​
“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”​

The Muslim in Chief should be proud of his Kenyan heritage instead of trying to hide it.

The Muslim in Chief should be proud of his Kenyan heritage instead of trying to hide it.

And you should be proud of your bottom dwelling standards. ;)

well-this-exlpains-it-birthers.jpg

I'll tell you the most hated president, Obama. Britain, he gave Russia the size and capability of their nuclear submarine fleet to sweeten his one sided arms treaty he made with them and less than a week latter Russia was saying they would break it. Israel, he gave all Arab nations the location of Israel's secret air base. 0bama was a dirty treasonous piece of shit, a real ****** in every sense of the word. Malaysia court has found him guilty of, among other things genocide.

South Africa Lawyers Association put out a statement saying he has killed thousands of innocent people including 500 children all across Africa. Any 'African' American with any sense at all would put a bullet in his head not wet their pants in his presents. His gun running in Mexico behind the back of the Mexican Government has murdered over 600 of mostly Mexico's military and police. That fuck would be hung in half the countries on Earth. Worst and treasonous.

Forum List

Back