The wonderful "blm" attacking an elderly BLACK MAN protecting the Emancipation Memorial

i concede Antifa and BLM have the power to destroy America from within. we need jobs, not mobs, my friends

Such anger from the youth...nice job teachers.....
She obviously didn't have a father involved in her life.
This is a great example of what happens when the family structure is dismantled. You get "feral" kids like this who have no respect for anything. Never taught it.

Yupp!
Poor personal boundaries are the result.

And lack of proper parenting

Is lack of proper parenting why there are so many white embezzlers, tax cheats and frauds?

Is lack of intelligence why so many blacks resort to rioting and looting?
Is lack of intelligence why so many whites resorted to rioting and looting during these protests?
Would it surprise you to learn that you are the biggest racist on this board?....number one the biggest hater of people different from yourself...
Since that's not true, I'll just pay no attention to butthurt white racists mad because I won't quit showing their racism.

This is a great example of what happens when the family structure is dismantled. You get "feral" kids like this who have no respect for anything. Never taught it.
No that is not obvious. A father would show he that she should stand up for herself. And a woman is capable of teaching respect.

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?

The hypocritical left wing patronizing racists deafening silence is duly noted.

That poor elderly BLACK MAN is an "Uncle Tom" to the scumbags on the left.
No, that elderly black man is an uncle tom to you. He was trying to educate a young kid full of piss and vinegar. I doubt very much that he is a Candice Owens fan. The Uncle Tom works to deny our history, he wasn't doing that.
Uncle Tom?????.....how predictable coming from you....shame on you....

It's apparent that you can't read and I don't listen to what white racists have to say relative to any disagreement I may have with another black person
Those white Prog women IM 2. They will receive payback someday for what they are doing. They have affected African Americans as they have taken employment away from Black males. They seethe of hate. Not to say Non Progs are total opposites. But they are more real. And they are not as accused everyday in a vicious manner. Those White prog women will disappear when enough are killed or maimed for attacking others. To combat suffering for REVOLUTION, you gotta really suffer yourself. Do they?
Please stop being white trying to tell me about how things are for blacks.

No, that elderly black man is an uncle tom to you. He was trying to educate a young kid full of piss and vinegar. I doubt very much that he is a Candice Owens fan. The Uncle Tom works to deny our history, he wasn't doing that.

It's apparent that you can't read and I don't listen to what white racists have to say relative to any disagreement I may have with another black person
You're a douchebag race baiter. That's all you have proved.

No that is not obvious. A father would show he that she should stand up for herself. And a woman is capable of teaching respect.

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?
He died on April 1, 1997.

Did you know yours white boy? Did he stay with your mom or did they get divorced?

Those white Prog women IM 2. They will receive payback someday for what they are doing. They have affected African Americans as they have taken employment away from Black males. They seethe of hate. Not to say Non Progs are total opposites. But they are more real. And they are not as accused everyday in a vicious manner. Those White prog women will disappear when enough are killed or maimed for attacking others. To combat suffering for REVOLUTION, you gotta really suffer yourself. Do they?
Are you really asking him to stop being white? When did that become a crime?

Nah, you are the race baiter. What I have proven is whites like you can't face the truth.

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?

Did you know yours white boy? Did he stay with your mom or did they get divorced?

Percentages are in my favor that my insinuation is correct.

Don't be stupid.

Lol! Whites like you guys are searching long and hard. You guys are putting things on BLM that they have nothing to do with. Whites like you cry when you think whites are painted with a broad brush yet you bitches do it every day.

What "things" are white people putting on BLM that they haven't earned?

Whites like you cry when you think whites are painted with a broad brush yet you bitches do it every day.

Hi pot, meet kettle.
I'm neither. When you can find a quote where I have said ALL WHITES are anything let me know.

potkettle1.jpg

Nah, you are the race baiter. What I have proven is whites like you can't face the truth.
Race baiting is all you do.

Who are you trying to fool?

Don't be stupid.
That's what you implied, moron.

Whose yer' daddy?

Do you know?

Percentages are in my favor that my insinuation is correct.
Actually they aren't. But when 50 percent of white marriages end in divorce the percentages show that you must answer my question. Because an unwed birth is a child born when the people are not married. This does not mean 2 parents aren't there. It also doesn't mean there is no man in their life.

Forum List

Back