The Winners Write The History...

Your random insult generator isnt turned to funny, huh?

Your random insult generator isnt turned to funny, huh?
It's been turned to copy and paste - like all of her posts.

PC's weak attempts at one liner insults are cut and pasted from thread to thread - word for word.

I think in copy paste point number two, your transition from "he" to "their" was awkward as fuck.

Otherwise, *snore.*

Well sure... but in fairness, that is only because of your intellectual limitations.

If you were NOT an imbecile, you would have recognized that she was pointing out that the former was a relativist... and shared the same traits of loyalty as that of a tick. Which like every other opportunist, latches onto whatever food supply that comes along.

While the latter, anchored in the strength common to objective faith, demonstrated a profound strength of character, that is anathema to the unprincipled cult that is the ideological Left.

But hey... there was NO WAY you could have known that.
Nobody cares what you obsessive no life zealots fill your filing cabinets with, bro.

$100 says you smell like fucking moth balls.

You can be ignorant, that's your call. But to openly revel in it, that's questionable
Says the elderly man who posts mostly naked 19yr olds as his avatar.

When i need advice from a creep - ill visit a church.

Mostly? Lol had that avi up for about 2 days. Glad to see it made an impression on you.

I get great pleasure from reading the posts of the Liberal Intellectual Elite. It's nonstop fun and entertainment

here, just for you

Kendra-Sunderland-main.jpg

Last edited:
I think in copy paste point number two, your transition from "he" to "their" was awkward as fuck.

Otherwise, *snore.*

Well sure... but in fairness, that is only because of your intellectual limitations.

If you were NOT an imbecile, you would have recognized that she was pointing out that the former was a relativist... and shared the same traits of loyalty as that of a tick. Which like every other opportunist, latches onto whatever food supply that comes along.

While the latter, anchored in the strength common to objective faith, demonstrated a profound strength of character, that is anathema to the unprincipled cult that is the ideological Left.

Nobody cares what you obsessive no life zealots fill your filing cabinets with, bro.

ROFLMNAO!

Well, as sad as it is... that's actually hits a higher intellectual threshold than I thought it would do.

Congrats scamp. That's two paragraphs which you managed to fill with only two poorly crafted sentences, comprised of no less than two distinct informal fallacies. And that amounts to only one more paragraph than was otherwise appropriate and one fallacy short of that which is typical for a person of your special considerations.

Otherwise, *snore.*

ROFLMNAO!

Well, as sad as it is... that's actually hits a higher intellectual threshold than I thought it would do.

Congrats scamp. That's two paragraphs which you managed to fill with only two poorly crafted sentences, comprised of no less than two distinct informal fallacies. And that amounts to only one more paragraph than was otherwise appropriate and one fallacy short of that which is typical for a person of your special considerations.
You try too hard, dude.

Otherwise, *snore.*

ROFLMNAO!

You try too hard, dude.

Hey....didn't all your teachers note that you didn't try hard enough?

Dooooood.

Otherwise, *snore.*

ROFLMNAO!

You try too hard, dude.

Dooooood.
Your random insult generator is still like a 2, at best.

Out of 100.

Million.

/corny insultzz for teh fake lullz

ROFLMNAO!

You try too hard, dude.

Dooooood.
Your random insult generator is still like a 2, at best.

Out of 100.

Million.

/corny insultzz for teh fake lullz

Tryin' to figure out where, with your constellation of skills, you could be successful.....

Hmmm....

Go back to your first job, making fax and modem noises.

Keep googling for better ones, copy paste.

Maybe one will be enough of a zinger to warrant you hanging it on your fridge.

Too bad you aren't qualified enough to be a garden gnome.....
That was cringe-worthy.

Seriously.

Not only was it horribly unfunny and lacking any sort of intellectual depth or comedic instinct, but it had the added retarded irony of being the OPPOSITE of an insult.

Thats right.

Im not qualified to be a garden gnome. Im not short, fat, goofy and look like one of the seven dwarfs.

Do you qualify?

The fuck kind of fail ass insults are these? Im offended at your inabilities, god damn.

Also, genius, "qualified enough" is redundant. Once youre "qualified," youre qualified, ass clown.

That was cringe-worthy.

Seriously.

Not only was it horribly unfunny and lacking any sort of intellectual depth or comedic instinct, but it had the added retarded irony of being the OPPOSITE of an insult.

Thats right.

Im not qualified to be a garden gnome. Im not short, fat, goofy and look like one of the seven dwarfs.

Do you qualify?

The fuck kind of fail ass insults are these? Im offended at your inabilities, god damn.

Be fair!

It's not like you're a normal person.....

You've been the recipient of more insults than anyone on the board.....

Clearly you've developed a callus on your sense of self.

Otherwise, *snore.*

ROFLMNAO!

You try too hard, dude.
ROFLMNAO!

Children and fools...

Im not fair.

I take you to flight school every time you come at me and drop you off at the bottom bottom tier. Catch up.

I know that now that youre too embarrassed to google your insults any more after being exposed......your attempts now dont even reach drooler status, let alone letting you use a fork and a knife.

That was cringe-worthy.

Seriously.

Thats right.

Do you qualify?

Be fair!

Normal Person?

Intellectual limitations of that caliber more closer resemble fruit. Thus a reference to it as a 'person' is runaway courtesy.

Last edited:

That was cringe-worthy.

Seriously.

Thats right.

Do you qualify?

Be fair!

Normal?

Intellectual limitations of that caliber more closer resemble fruit. Thus a reference to it as a 'person' is runaway courtesy.
"More closer?"

Keep playing checkers, Dustin Hoffman.

Im not fair. ...

OH! Cool... "things you are not?"

Has anyone taken:
  • astute
  • brainy
  • bright
  • creative
  • imaginative
  • knowledgable
  • original
  • rational or smart?
Pencil me on anything that hasn't already been pointed out.

You guys' insults are weak and dry as fuck, god damn this isnt fun anymore its sad.

You have the swagger of a doorknob, keyloser

Forum List

Back