The White House approves gasoline shortage

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
There are a lot of unprecedented things happening, but not all of them are shocking. For example, it probably shouldn’t surprise you that, once they got their hands on real power, the same lunatics who don’t believe in human biology immediately made a serious mess of our economy.

NBC NEWS: Gas shortages now reported in at least six states and expected to grow. They stretching down the highways as customers wait at the pumps. The Governor of North Carolina has declared a state of emergency. This station there ran out of fuel.

ABC NEWS: …as pumps run dry and officials urge drivers not to panic buy.

GAS STATION WORKERS: We are completely out of diesel and gas.

Fine job Dementia Joe.

Tucker Carlson: The White House approves gasoline shortage, it's their Green New Deal

There are a lot of unprecedented things happening, but not all of them are shocking. For example, it probably shouldn’t surprise you that, once they got their hands on real power, the same lunatics who don’t believe in human biology immediately made a serious mess of our economy.

NBC NEWS: Gas shortages now reported in at least six states and expected to grow. They stretching down the highways as customers wait at the pumps. The Governor of North Carolina has declared a state of emergency. This station there ran out of fuel.

Fine job Dementia Joe.

Tucker Carlson: The White House approves gasoline shortage, it's their Green New Deal
Gasoline prices always go up at the beginning of summer cause more people are driving. The Law of Supply and Demand. Lazy Joe don't even know how to work a gas pump.

Fine job Dementia Joe.

What? Did Joe forget to order some? Last I heard, it was Russians that hacked the infrastructure of the pipeline that cut off the flow. Topped off my vehicles last week. I'm good.
Pipeline supposed to be back up in a few days. Don't panic. I get tired of all the panicky lil b#tches. I'm not extraordinary, but I usually have spare fuel, food, supplies, weapons, ammo, gear and a plan to make it fine on my own for weeks or longer if necessary. Why doesn't everybody?

Fine job Dementia Joe.

Tucker is a lying sack of conservitard shit.
Name the lie.

Fine job Dementia Joe.

What? Did Joe forget to order some? Last I heard, it was Russians that hacked the infrastructure of the pipeline that cut off the flow. Topped off my vehicles last week. I'm good.
Pipeline supposed to be back up in a few days. Don't panic. I get tired of all the panicky lil b#tches. I'm not extraordinary, but I usually have spare fuel, food, supplies, weapons, ammo, gear and a plan to make it fine on my own for weeks or longer if necessary. Why doesn't everybody?
The Democrat agenda, destroy America.

Fine job Dementia Joe.

Name the lie.
Read your OP.

Fine job Dementia Joe.

Name the lie.
Read your OP.
It’s not my OP. Name the lie.

Forum List

Back