The Whining Strategy...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm thinkin if the Democrats and Obama are planning on a whining strategy to win in the 2012 election, it's going to backfire on them..

With this Obama Jobs Program (aka.. Union Slush Fund) that by all accounts has a snowballs chance in hell of passing. The American people will recognize that the Democrats are just wasting time and true leaders lead not by whining but by coming up with true bi-partisan plans and legislation...nuff said...:lol:

What's getting me is that the captured Obama shiver legged media and the Democrats seem to be promoting this strategy...full force...

Don't discount a 'whining strategy'. Has worked for a number of generations of American kids, whose parents eventually gave in!

I swear I thought this was about whining that everyone in the world is liberal 'cept fox news.

I'm thinkin if the Democrats and Obama are planning on a whining strategy to win in the 2012 election, it's going to backfire on them..

With this Obama Jobs Program (aka.. Union Slush Fund) that by all accounts has a snowballs chance in hell of passing. The American people will recognize that the Democrats are just wasting time and true leaders lead not by whining but by coming up with true bi-partisan plans and legislation...nuff said...:lol:

It was Bush...it was corporations...it was oil companies...it was financial institutions...

Yep, the whining strategy it will be. But after 4 years of failure whining isn't going to be a winning strategy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back