The West is deliberately lying about the role of Russia in Ukrainian crisis

It seems you use the 'quote' button rather than the 'reply' button. I guess that's why there are two buttons, right?
And your point is what?

The discussion was about the actions of Putin and you stated what you would do when the Russian's ICBMs came flying across the horizon. Correct me if I am wrong, but seems you are implying part of your calculation of what the best course of action would be with Putin is the fear of nuclear attack.
Who in their right mind would not fear a nuclear attack? However, that was not what I was "implying" with my earlier comment. If we get in a nuclear war with Russia, the possibility exists that it will end all life on planet earth. If that occurs, I hold neocons personally responsible and plan to beat the shit out of one before the bomb hits.

It seems you use the 'quote' button rather than the 'reply' button. I guess that's why there are two buttons, right?
And your point is what?

The discussion was about the actions of Putin and you stated what you would do when the Russian's ICBMs came flying across the horizon. Correct me if I am wrong, but seems you are implying part of your calculation of what the best course of action would be with Putin is the fear of nuclear attack.
Who in their right mind would not fear a nuclear attack? However, that was not what I was "implying" with my earlier comment. If we get in a nuclear war with Russia, the possibility exists that it will end all life on planet earth. If that occurs, I hold neocons personally responsible and plan to beat the shit out of one before the bomb hits.
So how do you suppose we stay out of a nuclear war with Russia?

WargamesStrangeGame_zpscqpx3vcf.jpg

Stop threatening them by not supporting that Nazi regime in Kiev.

We do anything there, Russia is going to react like Kennedy did when Khrushchev put missiles in Cuba.
So you would base our strategic interests on fear, You realize that means anyone can threaten us and we would back down? You ok with China taking japan or Korea? If not, why not you just said fear should guide us on our decisions and last I checked China has nukes too? Perhaps we should allow India to take Pakistan too Or Bangladesh? I means they have nukes after all. How about when terrorists get access to nukes? Do we roll over and play dead then too? Perhaps using your logic we should all convert to Islam now right?

Stop threatening them by not supporting that Nazi regime in Kiev.

We do anything there, Russia is going to react like Kennedy did when Khrushchev put missiles in Cuba.
The core question is whether we let Russia roll over Mariupol. If Putin is going to nuke anything it would probably be Mariupol, but that makes no sense. Maybe Europe. That is not likely. Perhaps mainland America. Yep, that must be it. Better let Putin have Mariupol because he might nuke Billo.

So you would base our strategic interests on fear, You realize that means anyone can threaten us and we would back down? You ok with China taking japan or Korea? If not, why not you just said fear should guide us on our decisions and last I checked China has nukes too? Perhaps we should allow India to take Pakistan too Or Bangladesh? I means they have nukes after all. How about when terrorists get access to nukes? Do we roll over and play dead then too? Perhaps using your logic we should all convert to Islam now right?​
The United States of America
is a state sponsor of terrorism.

We are the only country running around the world attacking sovereign nations over made-up, bullshit reasons.

The core question is whether we let Russia roll over Mariupol. If Putin is going to nuke anything it would probably be Mariupol, but that makes no sense. Maybe Europe. That is not likely. Perhaps mainland America. Yep, that must be it. Better let Putin have Mariupol because he might nuke Billo.
There is no Russian aggression. This is just made up, false flag bullshit propaganda to get NATO into the Ukraine.

There is no Russian aggression. This is just made up, false flag bullshit propaganda to get NATO into the Ukraine.

You wackjob nutter "libertarians" will believe any bullshit conspiracy theory as long as it encompasses the federal US government as the evil bad guy, no matter how stupid. Everything is a fucking false flag with you morons. You have no idea what's going on over there, and will believe an ex-KGB communist President of Russia before you'd believe own people. If you think Kiev are Nazis, you've swallowed the biggest bullshit this side of the Dniepr. You guys are the dumbest, most gullible people in America.

After Crimea was annexed, Russian special ops were parachuted into eastern Ukraine long before there was any "rebellion." This is a fact. I know of someone whose land over there the Russians parachuted on. Russian government people were going door to door in eastern Ukraine, promising the elderly an increase in their monthly stipend from $150 the Ukrainian government was paying them to $400. This was happening before there was any "rebellion."

But keep reading your BS conspiracy websites, nutter.

Ya all that Russian equipment loaned troops pretending to be Ukrainians and weapons systems is fabricated right?

You wackjob nutter "libertarians" will believe any bullshit conspiracy theory as long as it encompasses the federal US government as the evil bad guy, no matter how stupid. Everything is a fucking false flag with you morons. You have no idea what's going on over there, and will believe an ex-KGB communist President of Russia before you'd believe own people. If you think Kiev are Nazis, you've swallowed the biggest bullshit this side of the Dniepr. You guys are the dumbest, most gullible people in America.

After Crimea was annexed, Russian special ops were parachuted into eastern Ukraine long before there was any "rebellion." This is a fact. I know of someone whose land over there the Russians parachuted on. Russian government people were going door to door in eastern Ukraine, promising the elderly an increase in their monthly stipend from $150 the Ukrainian government was paying them to $400. This was happening before there was any "rebellion."

Whatever is going on in the Ukraine, is none of our fucking business, you stupid little bitch!

Whatever is going on in the Ukraine, is none of our fucking business, you stupid little bitch!
And I assume you would say the same thing when Russia absorbed the Baltic Countries? Golly gee nothing to see here, we have no business helping people stay free after all.

And I assume you would say the same thing when Russia absorbed the Baltic Countries? Golly gee nothing to see here, we have no business helping people stay free after all.
It's not just the Baltic countries. Russia is pushing hard to be a major player in the Middle East. You think they have any qualms about civilian causalities? (I know you know, GySgt.)

Russia is lying as they are invading eastern Ukraine to annex it.
Not according to the Chief of Staff of Ukraine’s Armed Forces, General Viktor Muzhenko.

My FDL Blog January 29th - Ukrainian Commanding General admits there is no Russian invasion of Ukraine.
He said they were not fighting "regular units". He did say they were fighting individuals of the Russian Federation and Russian Army. You are going to have to get GySgt to explain what a regular unit is to you.

It's not just the Baltic countries. Russia is pushing hard to be a major player in the Middle East. You think they have any qualms about civilian causalities? (I know you know, GySgt.)
I know we sure don't.

I also know you don't go starting a war with a nuclear power.
Since none of our troops will be involved no war. But back to the question, if Russia decides he wants the Baltics back and Poland, you think we should just step aside? I mean that is what you are saying after all.

Forum List

Back