The wealthy Democrats who pumped over $1 billion into Hillary Clinton’s losing effort want answers

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
OH SHIT....is that liberal money drying up?

Democratic donors call for Clinton campaign post-mortem

The wealthy Democrats who helped pump over $1 billion into Clinton’s losing effort have been urging their local finance staffers, state party officials, and campaign aides to provide a more thorough explanation of what went wrong. With no dispassionate, centralized analysis of how Clinton failed so spectacularly, they insist, how can they be expected to keep contributing to the party?

The wealthy Democrats who helped pump over $1 billion into Clinton’s losing effort have been urging their local finance staffers, state party officials, and campaign aides to provide a more thorough explanation of what went wrong. With no dispassionate, centralized analysis of how Clinton failed so spectacularly, they insist, how can they be expected to keep contributing to the party?

I thought they knew it was Russia?

Im sure theyll be happy with that!

I'll tell you what happened. For free.

Bernie Sanders happened. That's what happened.

The two parties have become more and more polarized toward the extremes over the past 40 years.

Populist Trump was the lightning rod for the right wing extremists whose percentage has grown, and populist Sanders was the lightning rod for the left wing extremists whose percentage has grown.

Hillary never quite captured the hearts and minds of the left wing extremists when Sanders lost the primaries.

As a result, Hillary was like someone on the edge of a cliff who has just lost their balance and their arms are pinwheeling.

Hillary could have righted herself, given time, but then Comey came along and gave her just enough of a push to send her into the abyss.

I can save these rich Hillary donors some time:

1. Your candidate sucked. Her only message was, "Don't vote for Trump because [insert false narrative]".
2. The race card is outdated.
3. Middle America doesn't care what Hollywood celebrities and SNL comedians think.
4. Calling a man a misogynist pig when you're married to the king of misogynist pigs just doesn't work.
5. It's the economy stupid which more people trusted Trump.
6. She actually did fail her own 3am phone call.
7. She stayed away from interviews while Trump would talk to anybody on any network.
8. Her own private email server? What was she thinking???
9. Have you seen our inner cities under Democratic control? Trump was right, "What do you have to lose?".
10. It's never a good idea when your candidate calls half the voting public "deplorable".

That was free of charge!

7. She stayed away from interviews while Trump would talk to anybody on any network.
This is one of the bigger mistakes Clinton made. Another related mistake is her failure to meet and greet the people, counting on visits to donors instead. Huge strategic mistake.

She phoned this campaign in.

Another big mistake was saying she would improve/fix Obamacare. That's not what the Left wants to hear. They want single payer, and that is what Sanders promised them.

This is one of the bigger mistakes Clinton made.

Another big mistake was saying she would improve/fix Obamacare. That's not what the Left wants to hear. They want single payer, and that is what Sanders promised them.

It's almost as if Hillary saw the polls and played a prevent defense. I understand the Left doesn't like FoxNews, but it really would have server her well to go onto FoxNews as much as she could. She played to her base and assumed it was the same as Obama's.

th

....and she believes every word!

It's almost as if Hillary saw the polls and played a prevent defense. I understand the Left doesn't like FoxNews, but it really would have server her well to go onto FoxNews as much as she could. She played to her base and assumed it was the same as Obama's.

She should have known that the blacks wouldn't come out in numbers to vote for her like the came out to vote for Douchebag.

She was her own worst enemy.

1. Your candidate sucked. Her only message was, "Don't vote for Trump because [insert false narrative]".
3. Middle America doesn't care what Hollywood celebrities and SNL comedians think.
4. Calling a man a misogynist pig when you're married to the king of misogynist pigs just doesn't work.
9. Have you seen our inner cities under Democratic control? Trump was right, "What do you have to lose?".
10. It's never a good idea when your candidate calls half the voting public "deplorable".

That was free of charge!
Great post!!

:clap:

She has no one to blame except herself. She is a horrible person who ran a lousy campaign.

That was free of charge!
Great post!!

She has no one to blame except herself. She is a horrible person who ran a lousy campaign.

I agree. She ran one lousy campaign because she thought she had the presidency sown up. She thought she could do or say anything or nothing and still win.

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when she found out she lost. Good Lord that must have been a sight to behold. LOL

She should have known that the blacks wouldn't come out in numbers to vote for her like the came out to vote for Douchebag.

Yet, 2.8 million more people voted for her than trump.

And she still lost. Which makes every point being made valid.

That was free of charge!
Great post!!

I agree. She ran one lousy campaign because she thought she had the presidency sown up. She thought she could do or say anything or nothing and still win.

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when she found out she lost. Good Lord that must have been a sight to behold. LOL

They still thought it was "in the bag" right up until the moment they lost. Here's the video!!

Bill's jumping around like a schoolboy - thinking "oh goody!! I can rape a bunch of new interns!! Goll darn!! It's gonna be great!"

Last edited:

That was free of charge!
Great post!!

They still thought it was "in the bag" right up until the moment they lost. Here's the video!!

wow is that for real? Would love to see video when Florida and Ohio were called for Trump.

That was free of charge!
Great post!!

wow is that for real? Would love to see video when Florida and Ohio were called for Trump.

Just check on FOX for the reveal. I'm sure you can Youtube it. I watched the entire election night FOX had it all.

I flipped channels after Trump won to get a look at the commentators on the other networks.

Every single one of those jackasses looked like they were not only sucking on a lemon, they swallowed the damned thing. I LMAO

Those donors still lost that billion dollars and who is the President Elect again??

That was free of charge!
Great post!!

It's real- It was live from election night.

Here it is again....look at how foolish they look.

I'll tell you what happened. For free.

Bernie Sanders happened. That's what happened.

The two parties have become more and more polarized toward the extremes over the past 40 years.

Populist Trump was the lightning rod for the right wing extremists whose percentage has grown, and populist Sanders was the lightning rod for the left wing extremists whose percentage has grown.

Hillary never quite captured the hearts and minds of the left wing extremists when Sanders lost the primaries.

As a result, Hillary was like someone on the edge of a cliff who has just lost their balance and their arms are pinwheeling.

Hillary could have righted herself, given time, but then Comey came along and gave her just enough of a push to send her into the abyss.

I agree to an extent...but it was HILLARY'S MASSIVE CORRUPTION and the obvious MEDIA BIAS that swayed the election "BIG LEAGUE".

The economy in the rust belt states was also huge....added to the fact that DONALD TRUMP REACHED OUT TO THESE PEOPLE DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

Hillary DID NOT. She did not court ANYONE if she didn't THINK she needed their vote. This was a HUGE problem for her, and where her elitism and lack of understanding the "AVERAGE" American fucked her over.

Many voters saw her for the arrogant elitist money and power hungry political hack that she is. WORST CANDIDATE TO WIN THE NOMINATION OF A MAJOR PARTY IN HISTORY.

I thought they knew it was Russia?

Im sure theyll be happy with that!
well there was this beautiful speech by obummer:

Obama: Trump's rigged election claim 'whining before the games even over' - CNNPolitics.com

"
Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama on Tuesday cast Donald Trump's claims of a rigged election as potentially corrosive to American democracy, insisting that the Republican presidential nominee was griping about an invented conspiracy.

"You start whining before the game's even over?" Obama said during a news conference in the White House Rose Garden, adding that Trump's claim is "not based on facts.""

Can you say hypocrite much?

That was free of charge!
Great post!!

It's real- It was live from election night.

Here it is again....look at how foolish they look.

well they rigged the election and lost. I'd be pissed too. I mean, it had to be they expected to win cause they rigged it. They're butt hurt cause the American middle class are actually smarter than those losers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back