The Way of Wisdom

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Always one of my fav Proverbs Chapter 9.

The Way of Wisdom.PNG

The use of feminine in Hebrew indicates a willingness to learn and help as opposed to arrogance.
Hebrew, shebrew- it sounds sexist to me I don't care where it came from and no I'm not on the metoo bandwagon- and, let's not forget that great book of wisdom (allegorical though it may be) the bible that says that man is the head of the house- I know some women (who claim to be christian) that might want to read that part of their allegorical being.

The use of feminine in Hebrew indicates a willingness to learn and help as opposed to arrogance.
Hebrew, shebrew- it sounds sexist to me I don't care where it came from and no I'm not on the metoo bandwagon- and, let's not forget that great book of wisdom (allegorical though it may be) the bible that says that man is the head of the house- I know some women (who claim to be christian) that might want to read that part of their allegorical being.
I’m not Christian so I’m not into that “Women in the bedroom” stuff.

She? Sounds a bit sexist to me.
Well some of the ladies would say that when He is described that sounds sexist. Then you have those that attempt to describe the hosts of heaven as males and females because they think to the flesh and not the spirit.

Yet Genesis describes Man made in God's image as male and female, how 'bout that....lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back