What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘The war has changed’: Internal CDC document urges new messaging, warns delta infections likely more severe

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is getting tiresome, the misleading crap that seems to be made up since they were so wrong about the China Virus from a year ago.
No matter what happens, with any of this shit, the answer is ALWAYS get the shot, which happens to enrich big pharma.

Follow the money?

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So the increased infections and deaths rising again is all fake news? All made up to scare you??
More contagious=more cases=more deaths BUT it does not mean a higher % of deaths per case. This is STILL 99% (+/-) survivable. Those who are freaking out because most people no longer trust the messengers should have thought about that while they were cheering on the lies of those messengers between 2016-2020.
Truth doesn't require lies or censorship, for it to be believed.

OP
Doc7505

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More contagious=more cases=more deaths BUT it does not mean a higher % of deaths per case. This is STILL 99% (+/-) survivable. Those who are freaking out because most people no longer trust the messengers should have thought about that while they were cheering on the lies of those messengers between 2016-2020.
Truth doesn't require lies or censorship, for it to be believed.

I agree, but Democrat fear mongering claims it's that 0.7% that will kill us all...
Meanwhile the Covid-19 and it's variants still rage in China... But don't tell that to the Quisling Media that will fact check that to death as a lie....

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is getting tiresome, the misleading crap that seems to be made up since they were so wrong about the China Virus from a year ago.

THAT'S IT. Now I'm really concerned about all
this virus crap. Time to take SERIOUS ACTION.

tumblr_mxxm0qFV8q1qf12yro1_400.gif

You've forced me to go watch some
Ren & Stimpy until I blow my mind.

images.duckduckgo.com.gif

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List