The vax does not stop Covid, that is the data. Why are the Covid liars claiming it does?

We've been through this over and over.

A "vaccine" prevents a human from catching. Lindsay Graham, the Texas state house Dems, hundreds of documented deaths after being "vaccinated..."

Wake up.

There is NO EVIDENCE supporting the theory that the vax stops anything. The evidence is overwhelming, using their test, that those "vaccinated" catch and die from Covid. They admit that. That is why they are pushing vaccinated Americans to mask up again. They KNOW the vax does not vax...

So why should anyone get the vax?

There is a sinister and treasonous motive for pushing this fraud of a vax.....
The latest info. I have read says the vaccines are more effective at mitigating adverse symptoms than merely infection; it is the reason for the mask mandate. It is better than nothing.

Only right-wingers prefer to repeat historical mistakes while trying to convince us they are really for the "gospel Truth" instead of right-wing fantasy.

This is stupid. I've got my vaccination. I am protected. The variant can get me and I won't die. If you are not vaccinated you can't say the same thing.

The latest info. I have read says the vaccines are more effective at mitigating adverse symptoms than merely infection; it is the reason for the mask mandate. It is better than nothing.

Only right-wingers prefer to repeat historical mistakes while trying to convince us they are really for the "gospel Truth" instead of right-wing fantasy.
let me guess, the propaganda that you read is from publishers, and not NEWS sources.....that explains a lot.......

I have no idea why...but the Op wants as many people to die as possible

700+ of your "vaxed" Guinea pigs have died.

11,900+ have died from the faux vax.

And your side just cannot stop lying about it.

You just admitted your vax does not vaccinate.

You make bullshit excuses for that, saying it cuts down the probability of dying, which is not what the data suggests at all. Hundreds if not thousands of vaxed idiots are dead from what your heroes define as Covid.

Quick note - every NFL player to test positive so far in camp has developed precisely NO SYMPTOMS....

If you have NO SYMPTOMS, you are NOT SICK.

A flu breakout in late July is equally laughable. The flu breaks out in fall and spring because of weather. Heat and sun kill flu, as does freezing, which is why flu does not break out in summer or winter.

This is fascist mass murder over a "flu" that only exists because a bogus test continually tells people with NO SYMPTOMS that they are "positive."

700+ of your "vaxed" Guinea pigs have died.

11,900+ have died from the faux vax.

And your side just cannot stop lying about it.
Actually I read that 1200 vaxxed folks have died. Mostly in the 80-90 year old range. Vaxxed or not at that age ...getting covid is exceedingly dangerous.

But understand...that's 1200 out of ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY MILLION people vaxxed

You’re a moron. Since you like Lindsey Graham quotes… here’s one…
“I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now. My symptoms would be far worse."

Homosexual Zionist traitor Lindsay Graham has no symptoms because ....

Hey Lindsay, you have Covid.

No i do not.

You do, or we will open your closet door.....

Ok, I have it...

But I got shot with water so I am vaxed, right?

Credit the vax for your survival......

Got it, keep that door shut!!!

Actually I read that 1200 vaxxed folks have died. Mostly in the 80-90 year old range. Vaxxed or not at that age ...getting covid is exceedingly dangerous.

That is what your side ADMITS....

And CDC already documented that your side lies 94% of the time about Covid deaths.....

Covid is not killing anyone in reality. There are select people being murdered for trusting the health system. The real mass murder is of course

The vax itself.

If you used 94% lying with 11,900 admitted vax deaths, you get

Over 200000 actual vax deaths, which is likely real and 190000 were simply classified as Covid deaths or other.

Homosexual Zionist traitor Lindsay Graham has no symptoms because ....

Hey Lindsay, you have Covid.

No i do not.

You do, or we will open your closet door.....

Ok, I have it...

But I got shot with water so I am vaxed, right?

Credit the vax for your survival......

Got it, keep that door shut!!!
In yeah good call. You’re right, they probably threatened to out him as a gay and he was so scared of that he agreed to lie and say whatever they wanted… great theory!!! #dumbass

I swear, these people are becoming more and more crazed.

They literally now think the vaccines just don't work.

Absolutely fucking incredible.

It’s an all or nothing game and a pathetic display of stubborn brainless partisanship. Perfect example of what’s broken in our country

In yeah good call. You’re right, they probably threatened to out him as a gay and he was so scared of that he agreed to lie and say whatever they wanted… great theory!!! #dumbass

That is what homO did, starting with her promise to close GItmo.

Close GItmo, it is my campaign promise

Then we will open the closet door

Ok, keep GItmo open.....

Liar.

Single shot vaccines for smallpox and measles work.

Your multi shot Covid fraud vax does not work.

That is the truth of the data.

Single shot vaxes have never offed more than 100.

Your side admits 12k and clearly lies all the time, suggesting the fraud vax murder total is much higher....

We've been through this over and over.

A "vaccine" prevents a human from catching. Lindsay Graham, the Texas state house Dems, hundreds of documented deaths after being "vaccinated..."

Wake up.

There is NO EVIDENCE supporting the theory that the vax stops anything. The evidence is overwhelming, using their test, that those "vaccinated" catch and die from Covid. They admit that. That is why they are pushing vaccinated Americans to mask up again. They KNOW the vax does not vax...

So why should anyone get the vax?

There is a sinister and treasonous motive for pushing this fraud of a vax.....
No vaccine is 100% effective.

The purpose of a vaccine is to not only reduce infections but to lessen the severity of an infection often to the point of being asymptomatic

Liar.

Single shot vaccines for smallpox and measles work.

Your multi shot Covid fraud vax does not work.

That is the truth of the data.

Single shot vaxes have never offed more than 100.

Your side admits 12k and clearly lies all the time, suggesting the fraud vax murder total is much higher....
You call me a liar and then you prove my point.

Don't get vaxxed. I don't care.

Forum List

Back