The Vanishing U.S. Abortion Clinic

LADIES AND GENTS OF THE USMB!

I PRESENT YOU:

EVIL:

Thank free birth control.
The fuck? :alcoholic:

Perfect!
Birth control doesn't refer to abortion.

Hey! You know what the only viable Birth control is:

THE WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE... where she understands and exercises that right with the sober and diligent responsibility that is due such a serious act.

The efficacy rate is astonishing... .

The notion that beyond that choice, there is a medical means to avoid accountability for the choice, is one of those rationalizations I spoke to a few moments back.

Yes, motherhood should be a punishment to young women and those who can't afford to give birth.

Can't afford ? Wow, you people are hideous if you believe that's a good enough reason for an abortion.

So your solution would be to have the woman create a child who will always be hungry, who will be unwanted and will have no real prospects in the world because of poverty?

You know what, I'll take you wingnuts seriously on your mewling about "the children" when you STOP trying to snatch school lunches and food stamps out of the mouths of hungry children.

THE WOMAN'S RIGHT TO CHOOSE... where she understands and exercises that right with the sober and diligent responsibility that is due such a serious act.

The notion that beyond that choice, there is a medical means to avoid accountability for the choice, is one of those rationalizations I spoke to a few moments back.

Again, spoken like a guy who never gets laid.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I PRESENT YOU:

EVIL:

Thank free birth control.

Perfect!

You have to make some allowances for Keys, dude. He's a little slow, after all................

Yes, motherhood should be a punishment to young women and those who can't afford to give birth.

Can't afford ? Wow, you people are hideous if you believe that's a good enough reason for an abortion.
I know if I would've waited till I thought I could afford it. I wouldn't have a son, you do what you got to. A child is worth it.

So your solution would be to have the woman create a child who will always be hungry, who will be unwanted and will have no real prospects in the world because of poverty? ...

So a woman has no choice in with whom, when and where she allows a man to enter her body through coitus?

Last time I checked, the woman was rightfully entitled to CHOOSE with whom, when and where she submits to coitus and where her CHOICE is stripped from her, we, the Americans... will seek that individual who forced himself into her and punish him in the strongest terms, up to and including stripping him of his very life.

So what in the FUCK are you talking about, Ass-hat?

I PRESENT YOU:

EVIL:

Perfect!

You have to make some allowances for Keys, dude. He's a little slow, after all................

And right on cue, you post your tell. You are as predictable-and as useful-as a broken clock.

So a woman has no choice in with whom, when and where she allows a man to enter her body through coitus?

Last time I checked, the woman was rightfully entitled to CHOOSE with whom, when and where she submits to coitus and where her CHOICE is stripped from her, we, the Americans... will seek that individual who forced himself into her and punish him in the strongest terms, up to and including stripping him of his very life.

So what in the FUCK are you talking about, Ass-hat?

Real world, women are going to have sex and they aren't going to have the babies no matter how much you try to slut-shame them.

Again, I'd take you more seriously if you weren't always trying to snatch the food out of mouths of hungry poor children to give tax cuts to billionaires.

Listen, I'm on the fence with this abortion debate, I think its between a woman and her god. But for all you anti abortion folk, now we don't want to hear your mouths when all these babies needin food from a food stamp program start springin up....make sure to put on your anti abortion christian fake smile, when they come a callin, yaw here?

Forum List

Back