Zone1 The Value of Links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find it interesting that some board members attempt to completely dismiss one source because of that source losing a lawsuit yet adamantly defend other sources that have paid out millions to individuals they have slandered through false reporting or sources proven to have won Pultlitzers for reporting based on pure fiction.

I find the extremely left-leaning posters / members most ofyen demand links from those who.oppose their opinions while not providing any themselves and also ask for the same links over and over in the same thread or in others.

If a link is not given in response when demanded the left's tactic is to dismiss the opposing point as 'unfounded' or false.

In many cases if a link is provided the left's tactic is to attempt to discredit the source because of an inability to disprove what is being reported.
Do you find this happens with reliable right-leaning sources such as the Wall Street Journal or the Bulwark, or mostly with conspiracy theory and propaganda sites such as The Gateway Pundit and The Epoch Times?

Do you find this happens with reliable right-leaning sources such as the Wall Street Journal or the Bulwark, or mostly with conspiracy theory and propaganda sites such as The Gateway Pundit and The Epoch Times?

Thank you for proving my point.

I'm taking about individual news stories, I did not post links to any, and yet you are already trying to attack the credibility of sources.

If all it took was one false / misleading / partisan story to destroy / shut down a news source, for instance, CNN would have been off the air long ago.

Yep, sure. Just look at all of the responses and reactions to my post---- of the 5-6 people who reacted, everyone AGREED with me except YOU.

that's 'cause I am not a poorly educated mook that donny loves long time.

That speaks volumes.

:heehee:

it shirley does, tuberdude.

I wouldn't trust you to fill helium balloons at a carnival.

i am hurt. no truly, i am hurt. how will i ever recover from a sting like that?

:blowpop:

We seem to place great value of "links" on this forum as if they represent some unbiased verification of factual events. In many cases they are far from reliable information. So why do we place "journalists" on such a pedestal of credibility? Do you consider them to be some sort of geniuses who are certified to instruct the masses? I certainly don't.

It seems to me that "Clean Debate" should primarily consist of a statement of proposed facts and logical conclusions. If any of these facts or conclusions are disputed, then contrary facts and logical conclusions should be stated with their objective sources if necessary. But referring to the mere opinions of others in order to bolster one's own arguments is an intellectual cop-out.
I hear their skins are quite valuable.
iu

that's 'cause I am not a poorly educated mook that donny loves long time.

Any time you want to test your education against mine, just let me know, Plaything. Be fair to warn you, I skipped much of 5th, 7th and 8th grade, then went through HS in 2.5 years at a private HS then on to college on a scholarship, Sweetie. I've learned in life that you get along with others better if you don't always "act" smart, but you're just the kind of pretentious, arrogant snob I occasionally enjoy tearing to pieces and mopping the floor with.

And by the looks of your broken, elementary grade-school wording above, that won't be very hard at all to do.

I find the extremely left-leaning posters / members most ofyen demand links from those who.oppose their opinions while not providing any themselves and also ask for the same links over and over in the same thread or in others.

If a link is not given in response when demanded the left's tactic is to dismiss the opposing point as 'unfounded' or false.

In many cases if a link is provided the left's tactic is to attempt to discredit the source because of an inability to disprove what is being reported.

Well, that's why it's stupid to attempt having discussions with them in the first place. they aren't here for that, they're here to attempt censorship and spew false narratives and promote sexual deviancy and racism, and that's it.

Any time you want to test your education against mine, just let me know, Plaything. Be fair to warn you, I skipped much of 5th, 7th and 8th grade, then went through HS in 2.5 years at a private HS then on to college on a scholarship, Sweetie. I've learned in life that you get along with others better if you don't always "act" smart, but you're just the kind of pretentious, arrogant snob I occasionally enjoy tearing to pieces and mopping the floor with.

And by the looks of your broken, elementary grade-school wording above, that won't be very hard at all to do.

awwwww...... you think 'poorly educated' means the same as un educated.

bless yer heart. :itsok:

We seem to place great value of "links" on this forum as if they represent some unbiased verification of factual events. In many cases they are far from reliable information. So why do we place "journalists" on such a pedestal of credibility? Do you consider them to be some sort of geniuses who are certified to instruct the masses? I certainly don't.

It seems to me that "Clean Debate" should primarily consist of a statement of proposed facts and logical conclusions. If any of these facts or conclusions are disputed, then contrary facts and logical conclusions should be stated with their objective sources if necessary. But referring to the mere opinions of others in order to bolster one's own arguments is an intellectual cop-out.
This is literally 99% of this entire forum lol.
Most people comment based on emotional opinion, when in fact, would never hold any water in an actual debate or argument of any merit or a college level paper. This just shows you how dumb most people are. This shows you that you can actually provide stats and facts, and they will be ignored because emotions>facts/data/stats

View attachment 797088Braindead puppet now plays semantics thinking being brainwashed and indoctrinated in marxist ideology is being "educated."
Too funny. Leftist's brains are just like a Gumby toy. :auiqs.jpg:

if you were so intelligent, then you would know that in zone 1 you are supposta behave like you're educated. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back