The Usual Suspects Are At It Again

Sure...you run with that from your alt-right source.
Meanwhile, everything I said about Palestinians paying a three to five times higher price in deaths than Israeli's did, is coming to pass.
Then they shouldn't start shiite with nothing to back them up but Iran, because if it is found out which it will be eventually that Iran is responsible it's over for them also

Then they shouldn't start shiite with nothing to back them up but Iran, because if it is found out which it will be eventually that Iran is responsible it's over for them also
These are largely people. Civilians. Not terrorists. They just want to live their lives.

You gripe about "starting wars" and here you want to make it "over" for Iran???..How do you propose to make that happen? :)

These are largely people. Civilians. Not terrorists. They just want to live their lives.

You gripe about "starting wars" and here you want to make it "over" for Iran???..How do you propose to make that happen? :)
They allow what is happening, and at some point bear some of the responsibility for allowing it to continue! Iran is the head of the muslim snake and needs to be cut off!

They allow what is happening, and at some point bear some of the responsibility for allowing it to continue! Iran is the head of the muslim snake and needs to be cut off!
So how do you propose to "cut the head from the snake?"..assuming you'd pay the price to make that happen, what happens when the next one steps in to take his place..and the next...and the next..and so on..and so forth?

As I suspected, the $100 Million in 'humanitarian aid' to Gaza is nothing more than a resupply of Hamas from dims.

These people are so stupid. The aid was not supposed to go to Hamas, then they claim that if they find out that it did, there will be repercussions. That's an admission right there that this could very easily go to Hamas. Hell, the Palestinians let Hamas use their homes, schools, and hospitals as weapons against Israel and yet we expect them to be honest and not give US aid to Hamas?

As I suspected, the $100 Million in 'humanitarian aid' to Gaza is nothing more than a resupply of Hamas from dims.

Biden gives Israel lip service, but he gives Iran enough to buy nukes to blow Israel off the face of the map. :cranky:

I honestly didn't think dimocraps could stoop any lower. I really didn't think they were capable of directly funding terrorists in this manner.

I was wrong. There is no level low enough for dims to stoop to. We're talking subterranean, depths of Hell here.

And you thought I was using hyperbole when I said, ''dimocraps are the scum of the Earth."

Not even

Don't you remember when Biden and pelosi and Harris were on their knees bowing to blm during the time when they were burning buildings, attacking innocent people, assaulting cops, destroying everything, looting? I mean they publicly for a photo op knelt down for domestic terrorists.

Or the billions and billions and billions they send Ukraine. One of the worlds most corrupt countries for many decades now.

They just left all that equipment in Afghanistan for terrorists to take. Not a little, a metric shit ton of weapons and vehicles.

They let untold amounts of criminals, terrorists and drug dealers across the American border.

And a lot more

No one should be surprised they would fund terrorists. I would be surprised if they didn't.

Meanwhile, everything I said about Palestinians paying a three to five times higher price in deaths than Israeli's did, is coming to pass.
What do you expect? Hamas spends all its money on weapons and attack infrastructure while hiding behind civilian human shields instead of building shelters and defensive infrastructure to protect its civilians. Gazan civilian casualties are always going to be higher as long as Hamas continues to commit these war crimes.

Don't you remember when Biden and pelosi and Harris were on their knees bowing to blm during the time when they were burning buildings, attacking innocent people, assaulting cops, destroying everything, looting? I mean they publicly for a photo op knelt down for domestic terrorists.

Or the billions and billions and billions they send Ukraine. One of the worlds most corrupt countries for many decades now.

They just left all that equipment in Afghanistan for terrorists to take. Not a little, a metric shit ton of weapons and vehicles.

They let untold amounts of criminals, terrorists and drug dealers across the American border.

And a lot more

No one should be surprised they would fund terrorists. I would be surprised if they didn't.
I agree with everything you said except for one thing...... Ukraine may be corrupt. They may be more or less corrupt than we are. Don't know, don't care.

After what the Russians put them through with the Holodomor, et al, Ukraine has the right to kill every goddamn one of them AFAIC. Not only do I back them, but if I were young enough, I'd be there alongside them.

And -- It is interesting to note that Ukraine lived under communism for over 70 years and --

They would rather die than go back to it.

Yeah, I know the USSR was dissolved but Putin was a Colonel in the USSR's KGB. You don't rise to the rank of Colonel in the KGB without being a totally dedicated communist. No matter what else Putin is, he is a communist first.

A Marxist communist? Of course not. None of them have ever been textbook Marxist communists. They're just - Well, they're just like dimocrap scum. Say anything, do anything, tell any lie, murder any person, destroy any group, steal any vote to stay in power.

Power is all they care about

So how do you propose to "cut the head from the snake?"..assuming you'd pay the price to make that happen, what happens when the next one steps in to take his place..and the next...and the next..and so on..and so forth?
Rid the earth of them!

I agree with everything you said except for one thing...... Ukraine may be corrupt. They may be more or less corrupt than we are. Don't know, don't care.

After what the Russians put them through with the Holodomor, et al, Ukraine has the right to kill every goddamn one of them AFAIC. Not only do I back them, but if I were young enough, I'd be there alongside them.

And -- It is interesting to note that Ukraine lived under communism for over 70 years and --

They would rather die than go back to it.

Yeah, I know the USSR was dissolved but Putin was a Colonel in the USSR's KGB. You don't rise to the rank of Colonel in the KGB without being a totally dedicated communist. No matter what else Putin is, he is a communist first.

A Marxist communist? Of course not. None of them have ever been textbook Marxist communists. They're just - Well, they're just like dimocrap scum. Say anything, do anything, tell any lie, murder any person, destroy any group, steal any vote to stay in power.

Power is all they care about
Fuck Ukraine. No treaty. Not my country, not my war. No more US taxpayer $$$ to Ukraine.

That's how a wise person bent on victory, and survival conducts rhemselves... Fair? Fuck that. If you find yourself in a "fair fight"... You have grossly underestimated your opponent.

I don’t believe your source

That's how a wise person bent on victory, and survival conducts rhemselves... Fair? Fuck that. If you find yourself in a "fair fight"... You have grossly underestimated your opponent.
Yeah. Slaughter innocent civilians as retribution. That'll win friends. :rolleyes:

Perhaps hamas should have thought about that before they attacked, murdered, raped, burned babies, and other horrific acts.
And all the Palestinian deaths in the months and years beforehand at the hands of the IDF and Israeli settlers didn't contribute to those attacks two weeks ago..how?

I honestly didn't think dimocraps could stoop any lower. I really didn't think they were capable of directly funding terrorists in this manner.

I was wrong. There is no level low enough for dims to stoop to. We're talking subterranean, depths of Hell here.

And you thought I was using hyperbole when I said, ''dimocraps are the scum of the Earth."

Not even
And I'd go even further. Democrats cheered the AlQuaeda 19 when they hijacked four commercial airliners and rammed them into the WTC, Pentagon, and who knows where the fourth would've went. They are indeed sick pro-Hamas subhuman filth.

Then they shouldn’t of elected Hamas.

And all the Palestinian deaths in the months and years beforehand at the hands of the IDF and Israeli settlers didn't contribute to those attacks two weeks ago..how?
Then one that were a result of Hamas or the PLO attacking Israel?

Forum List

Back