The US Under Biden Is Cracking Down On Illegals

Put young Black and White punks on dope to work. Whatever it takes. We don’t need tens of millions more illegals like genius Sealy is conditioned to parrot the talking points.

they want Black kids in prison and Whites on fentynal because beaners will vote DEM? Crazy talk.

Absolutely fact, and some on this board want non English speakers working with our elderly in nursing homes and reading plans creating infrastructure.
I’ll tell you one thing: I don’t want a Palestinian taking care of my mother in her assisted living facility. Most of them want Jews dead.

A. We need 10,000 low wage workers. Vet them, send them where they are needed. We have assisted living homes that need help. Americans won’t do those jobs. Right now blacks do it but even they don’t want to do it

B. Do you want your social security? We need 10,000 more workers paying in. Cut their benefits when they collect in 30 years.
The needed alien workers come in using a legal program. Why let illegals grab the legals jobs? Biden does not explain it as you do. Why is that?

A. We need 10,000 low wage workers. Vet them, send them where they are needed. We have assisted living homes that need help. Americans won’t do those jobs. Right now blacks do it but even they don’t want to do it

B. Do you want your social security? We need 10,000 more workers paying in. Cut their benefits when they collect in 30 years.
We dont need more workers we need to cut the lazy off the government tit. If you are able bodied, and not retarded - IE drooling on yourself, actual retardation (not a slight) you should be required to work.

Instead whats happening is we have kids (17-30) that only want to work part time, because if they work more than 25hours a week, they lose all their 'benefits' like free food. free housing, free medical, free free free..

Thats the problem. Remove the free shit, and the labor shortage will fix itself.

The US Under Biden Is Cracking Down On Illegals
Too little.

Too late.

I blame the Biden Administration exceedingly harshly for the rotten mess that their border policy has gotten us into.

If it wasn't for Trump probably heading the ticket I would be voting a straight Republican ticker for the first time in 2024.

With Trump at the head of the ticket I'll probably hold my nose and vote for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe again... and I don't want to.

You will not find anyone in the US who does not speak “two words of the language” aside from newborns.

See those brand new Big-wheeled, Tall, with 4-wheel brake setup Stollers all them new Illegals are pushing…we bought those. as well as those shiny winter jackets. Nice “CRACK-DOWN” Joekamal is doing.

note: they didn’t carry all that up from Colombia. Right Unk Unkotare

You will not find anyone in the US who does not speak “two words of the language” aside from newborns.
Good lord, you understand that even though I know Kawasaki and Tokyo, does not mean I have a usable understanding of Japanese? Right?

See those brand new Big-wheeled, Tall, with 4-wheel brake setup Stollers all them new Illegals are pushing…we bought those. as well as those shiny winter jackets. Nice “CRACK-DOWN” Joekamal is doing.

note: they didn’t carry all that up from Colombia. Right Unk Unkotare
I know I donated some to my school, but they weren’t real fancy.

Ron DeSantis visited the border a few months ago.

He said it was a disgrace. Potatohead has the Border Patrol assisting the goddamn Illegals to come into the US, not guarding the border. He should be impeached for that.

With the election coming up that lying Democrat Party is gong to pretend they give a shit about Illegals coming in but we all know they don't.

Forum List

Back