The US Under Biden Is Cracking Down On Illegals

The border is a problem Biden will fix.

You ignorant OX. They don’t send the good ones up here. They embed released prisoners, nuthouse patients, terminally ill, molesters, rapists, criminals on the run merge in. Mostly un-vetted! Are you stupid SOB capable to tie your own shoes!!! Mercy!

The operation was conducted by Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) in Los Angeles from Monday through Wednesday.

ERO said in a press release:

• In Los Angeles, a 19-year-old citizen of El Salvador was convicted by the Superior Court of California of felony sexual forcible oral copulation of a minor over 14-years-old and battery by restraint.
  • In Los Angeles, a 40-year-old citizen of Mexico was convicted by the Superior Court of California of felony lewd acts with a child and continuous sexual abuse.
  • In Los Angeles, a 35-year-old citizen of Guatemala was convicted by the Superior Court of California of felony child molestation in an inhabited dwelling.
“The outcome of this operation exemplifies the professionalism, dedication and commitment of ERO Los Angeles officers to public safety,” Field Office Director Thomas Giles said in a statement. “Removing these individuals and the threats they represent from our communities is our mission, and we will continue to safely and effectively enforce the immigration laws of our nation.”

ERO arrested 46,496 illegal immigrants with criminal convictions in FY 22. Of those, 8,164 were sex and sexual assault offenses.

Wages are as high as they’re going to get. The feds purposely raised inters rates to slow that shit down.
Negative…in a capitalist economy “the Feds” have little to do with wages….they are self determined based on the supply and demand of workers.
I believe companies pay payroll tax on them. Or they should. Trump wants to eliminate that
It doesn’t matter….Follow along.
Illegal Humberto works at XYZ Inc and makes $40k per year…he and his employer deposit $4,960 (12.4%) into the SS account annually…Humberto and Guadalupe have five children born in Mexifornia at $19k each to taxpayers, all five silver tooth cockroaches attend /destroy a public school in Mexifornia and cost taxpayers $14k per year per child to ‘educate’….Now factor in EBT, welfare, rent subsidies, annual healthcare expense, child tax credits etc etc….

NOW….tell us how and the fuck Humberto‘s worthless $4,960 per year helps us?

You globalists really need to stop parroting this retarded bullshit…unfortunately, you are able to sell way too many ignorant people on this lying, misleading bullshit. You need to start looking past your nose on issues such as these.

Unkotare

the area were i lived there was anywhere from 3-5 million depending on who was doing the counting.....
About 345,000 according to a quick Google search for here.

The bitter winter climate must come as a shock to many.
The majority in my view work their asses off. There are a couple crews that do some of the sub work on the custom homes we build.

About 345,000 according to a quick Google search for here.

The bitter winter climate must come as a shock to many.
The majority in my view work their asses off. There are a couple crews that do some of the sub work on the custom homes we build.
Doesn’t make any difference. They are taking jobs from low-skilled Americans and we are paying to educate their children. They have no right to be here until AFTER a hearing has determined their claim of asylum is legitimate, and 90% are not.

Saw a Columbian illegal featured on GP last week holding a paper with an immigration hearing in 2031. Think he will remember to show up?

Doesn’t make any difference. They are taking jobs from low-skilled Americans and we are paying to educate their children. They have no right to be here until AFTER a hearing has determined their claim of asylum is legitimate, and 90% are not.
Thing is.
They are skilled and legal immigrants, doing exactly what my Polish ancestors did. Not every Hispanic is illegal.

From what I constantly witness in construction is young low skilled entitled Americans have no interest in hard labor.

People just love to make up numbers and percentages.

Thing is.
They are skilled and legal immigrants, doing exactly what my Polish ancestors did. Not every Hispanic is illegal.

From what I constantly witness in construction is young low skilled entitled Americans have no interest in hard labor.
With AI starting to take more and more jobs, the younger entitled types better get used to hard work or starve.

With AI starting to take more and more jobs, the younger entitled types better get used to hard work or starve.
The problem is the Marxists will demand those of us who work for a living feed and house them.

Why didn’t you answer the post? Your response has nothing to do with it. 10,000 likely crossed this morning dolt.
10 million un filled jobs.

I heard one woman was crossing because it’s her daughters birthday. Or Christmas.

Are employers hiring them? As far as I’m concerned they’re just visiting.

10 million un filled jobs.

I heard one woman was crossing because it’s her daughters birthday. Or Christmas.

Are employers hiring them? As far as I’m concerned they’re just visiting.

Most that can’t even speak two words of the language

Biden is cracking down on illegals while he is ordering the National Guard to HELP ILLEGALS COME IN.

Its election year coming up and BIden will say that HE WANTED TO BUILD A WALL AND TRUMP TORE IT DOWN and the weirdos on the left will vote for him then complain when the illegals take all of their resources.

Forum List

Back