The US Economy did not get the Recession Memo

• The economy added more than half a million jobs in July alone.
  • The unemployment rate dropped to 3.5%, tied for the lowest level since 1969.
  • Inflation chilled out (relatively speaking) in July for both the consumers and producers.
  • Gas prices tumbled below $4 a gallon for the first time since March.
  • Consumer sentiment has bounced off record lows.
  • The stock market notched its longest weekly winning streak since November.

• The economy added more than half a million jobs in July alone.
  • The unemployment rate dropped to 3.5%, tied for the lowest level since 1969.
  • Inflation chilled out (relatively speaking) in July for both the consumers and producers.
  • Gas prices tumbled below $4 a gallon for the first time since March.
  • Consumer sentiment has bounced off record lows.
  • The stock market notched its longest weekly winning streak since November.

Inflation is still 8.5% for those scoring at home.

It was a simple question.

I did not mean to stump you.
You didnt stump me. It was just a stupid question.
It obviously fits the narrow definition of "recession" The left says it doesnt, which is obviously a lie. IE they are RAPING the meaning of it, just like they have with many other words. Do you want me to explain that to you, as well? :rolleyes:
It isnt a big recession. I doubt anyone can even tell, but it is a recession, by definition.

You didnt stump me. It was just a stupid question.
It obviously fits the narrow definition of "recession" The left says it doesnt, which is obviously a lie. IE they are RAPING the meaning of it, just like they have with many other words. Do you want me to explain that to you, as well? :rolleyes:
It isnt a big recession. I doubt anyone can even tell, but it is a recession, by definition.
Unlike 2020 that wasn't a recession.

Forum List

Back