The unvaxxed will be the ones to rule?

I read quite a few of the comments. What gets me is, every doctor they went to said it was not the jab. Liars (doctors).
I rarely trust any doctor. Too many over the last sixty years that have told me stuff that was absolute crap. That doesn't mean I have had a few good ones but they are a rare find and so are good attorneys for that matter.

1629011185962.png

I rarely trust any doctor. Too many over the last sixty years that have told me stuff that was absolute crap. That doesn't mean I have had a few good ones but they are a rare find and so are good attorneys for that matter.
Love my docs. One quit because she refused the jab. The other one is still working but also refuses the jab...and he is fucked with all the time by the state.

Gracie the fact you got the paid shills from Langley candyass and Clayton trying to laugh off those facts proves you hit the nail on the head. :thup:

RodISHI Gracie did you both notice that Langley shill strolling bones in his babble posts he made ignored this post that handed his ass to him on a platter.? :abgg2q.jpg:

Howz this for a conspiracy theory? What if....the virus is not the problem...its the vaccine? And the ones that refuse the vax are the ones that are supposed to survive this and the over population winds up losing millions world wide but the unvaxxed? They are exempt...and less than the vaxxed.

How many have seen vids of celebs and doctors and the government officials who posed while getting the shot only to see the fake jab and/or the liquid squirted off to the side? Celebs are NOT getting jabbed for real. It's a placebo of saline solution but they pretend to be getting the shot. So...to rid the world of millions....one way is to scare the chickenshits, then give them the "vaxx" which is really the poison shit/virus/death/whateveryouwannacallit. Who wants chickenshits in a world over half empty?

And if there are "green zones" for the unvaxxed...its for their protection from the vaxxed because they are the ones targeted to keel over. Hence...the push to be jabbed. Hence...the new "varients" to make double sure. Hence the vaxxed STILL getting the "virus" which is in essence some concoction to make Bill Gates happy with purging the world of so many people,

Just something to mull over, lol.
it's the vaxers who are infecting the unvaxed

The conspiracy contradicts itself right away in your second paragraph Gracie.

It can't be both a saline placebo and poison/the virus at the same time?

Also the virus is the problem, or was (as I genuinely think the world is easing up with it now). Regardless on people's thoughts on the vaccine or the restrictions I honestly don't think anyone can honestly say the virus is a hoax? I've known 3 people that's personally died from it (and didn't die of heart attacks etc but just so happened to have Covid in their system).
the virus is dangerous to only the elderly so therefore she is correct that it is a hoax,its well known that the deathcounts are inflated to get everyone to take the vax err killshot,many doctors and nurses have lost their jobs telling the truth how hospitals are receiving massive payoffs for ruling every kind of death a gunshot to the head,fatal car accidant,a heart attack a covid death and all the while the yearly flu virus is no longer even mentioned as a cause of death,

it is the vaccine thats dangerous,not the virus.you cant go around and tell us the best doctors in the world are lying. your friends that died,died from something else,you were lied to by the medical establishment. if you take the vaccine,well nice knowing you, listen here and get educated that it is the vaccine that is dangerous to the young and middle aged people,not the virus.

there are hundreds of stories out there just like this one from this guy.

look at these for example from what Rodisha posted in post# 40

Forum List

Back