The University of Texas will have a new head football coach next season

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Texas lost a game against Iowa State that they should have won

tom herman could have saved his job by winning the game and going to the Big 12 Championship game

but bad coaching decisions sealed his fate

the Eyes of Texas are filled with tears yet again

I am laughing my ass off.

:laughing0301:

Fuck off, bitches!!!!

371px-Texas_A%26M_University_logo.svg.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes.

Texas lost a game against Iowa State that they should have won

tom herman could have saved his job by winning the game and going to the Big 12 Championship game

but bad coaching decisions sealed his fate

the Eyes of Texas are filled with tears yet again
Texass will suck no matter who they get as a coach and they have always have sucked. Just like Arkansas. You are better off becoming a Sooner fan since most of the players are from Texas. I couldn't wait to leave Texass while imprisoned there in the army.

Texass will suck no matter who they get as a coach and they have always have sucked. Just like Arkansas. You are better off becoming a Sooner fan since most of the players are from Texas. I couldn't wait to leave Texass while imprisoned there in the army.
You dont know your history

Texas is number 4 nationwide in wins all-time

but it has been rough sledding since Darrel Royal retired.

Lessor coaches have shown slashes of greatness but could not sustain it.

though I grew up as a Longhorns fan the culture in Austin has become VERY leftwing

its right up there with Berkley or any other wacko lib university

so maybe they do deserve the hate that the knownothings here are piling on

Anyway, the players deserved to win the game and it was the coach who are to blame for the loss

though I grew up as a Longhorns fan the culture in Austin has become VERY leftwing

Anyway, the players deserved to win the game and it was the coach who are to blame for the loss
I was born an Okie and know the history of Texass football and lived Okie football 12 miles south of Norman, Ok in a place called Moore, Ok. OU was beaten by Iowa State also they are a good team this year Texass however was beaten by OU and that settles the score for this year. I am truly sorry you have to live in that stinkhole called Texas, I too have lived there and all three of my exes are from and was sent back to Texass.

I am not piling on hate. I simply commented on the situation as it stands. I have been through similar times with my Crimson Tide.

I was born an Okie and know the history of Texass football and lived Okie football 12 miles south of Norman, Ok in a place called Moore, Ok. OU was beaten by Iowa State also they are a good team this year Texass however was beaten by OU and that settles the score for this year. I am truly sorry you have to live in that stinkhole called Texas, I too have lived there and all three of my exes are from and was sent back to Texass.
Ok, blow it out of your ass

OU is a good football program

but I have matured from the days that I hate the rival schools and their fans

Ok, blow it out of your ass

OU is a good football program

but I have matured from the days that I hate the rival schools and their fans
Texassism is a state of mind not a place.

I am not piling on hate. I simply commented on the situation as it stands. I have been through similar times with my Crimson Tide.
Understood

but there are some real jerks posting here

So do you now reside in Tennessee like in the song. I keep sixty miles between me and my ex if possible. Few miles of water helps also she doesn't swim. That crazy bitch was on the same island as me on Halloween though. She had to get on a ferry for that. Glad I didn't know she was there that night. I would have left.

Forum List

Back