The United Kingdom - And it's failure at everything.

Oh and in case i wasn't clear enough...SCREW the Brits! They're arrogant meddlesome little pricks. I just hope my nation begins to move away from such arrogant interventionist policies. Have a nice day. :)

Ah. So now we have it. You cannot provide any hard facts, news articles or links to substantiate your rants. Are we surprised? No, of course not. Finally you admit the truth. It has nothing to do with actuality, but is all about your hatred of the British. So now we know. You are nothing more than a raving xenophobe. :lol:

Being of Irish descent I am contractually obligated to point out that many Americans feel the same as Mr. Collapse on this point.:lol:

But the Irish love us Huggy. Most of them are living and working over here! :tongue:

Ah. So now we have it. You cannot provide any hard facts, news articles or links to substantiate your rants. Are we surprised? No, of course not. Finally you admit the truth. It has nothing to do with actuality, but is all about your hatred of the British. So now we know. You are nothing more than a raving xenophobe. :lol:

Being of Irish descent I am contractually obligated to point out that many Americans feel the same as Mr. Collapse on this point.:lol:

But the Irish love us Huggy. Most of them are living and working over here! :tongue:

I'm of Irish descent, and I consider the English to be "Mo lucht cumainn" (my friends)

Stupid English. They are just stealing your jobs. Go IRISH!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it that our current President can't stand the Brits either. It's probably the only thing i agree with him on. lol! I cracked up when he gave their Churchill bust back to them just after his inauguration. He apparently has deep disdain for the Brits relating back to his Father's issues with them. Now the Brits wont invite him and his wife to their upcoming Royal Wedding. What a bunch of bitter Wankers. Somehow i don't think he cares about missing their stupid farce though. Keep up the good work Mr. President. I got your back on this one for sure. :)

I love it that our current President can't stand the Brits either. It's probably the only thing i agree with him on. lol! I cracked up when he gave their Churchill bust back to them just after his inauguration. He apparently has deep disdain for the Brits relating back to his Father's issues with them. Now the Brits wont invite him and his wife to their upcoming Royal Wedding. What a bunch of bitter Wankers. Somehow i don't think he cares about missing their stupid farce though. Keep up the good work Mr. President. I got your back on this one for sure. :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ha! Ha! The Obamy just stuck it to the Brits again. It is now being reported that the Obamy provided the Russians with classified British Nuke info. as part of the recent START Treaty agreement. Man,does this guy despise the Brits or what? lol! Poor Brits,they're just fading away into an insignificant oblivion. They have nothing to offer the World at this point. Kudos Mr. President. :)

Ha! Ha! The Obamy just stuck it to the Brits again. It is now being reported that the Obamy provided the Russians with classified British Nuke info. as part of the recent START Treaty agreement. Man,does this guy despise the Brits or what? lol! Poor Brits,they're just fading away into an insignificant oblivion. They have nothing to offer the World at this point. Kudos Mr. President. :)

Damn Obama pissed on the poor Brits again.

You might want to do a little more research before you blindly jump on the bash-Obama bandwagon....

You might want to do a little more research before you blindly jump on the bash-Obama bandwagon....

It says Obama provided British nuke info to the Russians, I would say thats taking a pretty big hot steaming piss on them, imagine if the Brits handed our nuke info over to China?

Not bashing Obama. I'm bashing the Brits. :)

It says Obama provided British nuke info to the Russians, I would say thats taking a pretty big hot steaming piss on them, imagine if the Brits handed our nuke info over to China?

There's a few threads on it.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...traitorous-obama-sells-out-great-britain.html
It's a bullshit story.

The US has been disclosing SLBM trades with the UK to Russia since the signing of the first START treaty in 1991, signed by Daddy Bush.

If you're pissed about this, be pissed at him, not Obama.

The UK clings to the failed old system of "school uniforms" in public schools. This system has ceased to exist in the free world and has been replaced by the new and improved "no school uniform" system that we see in America. They also fuck up the grades by having stupid nonsensical things that no one gives a shit about like "6th form" and shit like that, instead of the American system of K-6, 7-8, 9-12 (varies a little depending on the district). They also have "free" college, which has proven to be a failure. They have "free" health care, which also has failed. And they use "British" English, which is a corrupted form of the English language, instead of modern American English, which has replaced British English. They also lack the right to bear arms, so they can't even protect themselves or their family, nor can they rebel if the government goes to even more shit than it already has. Their government still clings to their despotism and still have a monarchy, albeit a powerless one, but a monarchy, nonetheless.

There's probably a good number of people in England more pissed about the failures of their national soccer team than they are about any of that. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...traitorous-obama-sells-out-great-britain.html
It's a bullshit story.

The US has been disclosing SLBM trades with the UK to Russia since the signing of the first START treaty in 1991, signed by Daddy Bush.

Who's pissed at Obama? We're celebratng. Try reading the entire reply before commenting. That might help. The Brits are a bunch of useless Wankers. WTG Mr. President! :)

It's a bullshit story.

I could really care less about all that, still doesn't take away the fact that Obama took a dump on the Brits chests yet again.

It's a bullshit story.

I could really care less about all that, still doesn't take away the fact that Obama took a dump on the Brits chests yet again.

He should mail them a collection of used Monty Python DVDs. :razz:

Hey,some more good news for the silly Brits...Muslim schools in Great Britain are now teaching their students how to chop off hands and "properly" stone people. WTG Brits! You're doing great. Keep up the good work. Yikes!

Hey,some more good news for the silly Brits...Muslim schools in Great Britain are now teaching their students how to chop off hands and "properly" stone people. WTG Brits! You're doing great. Keep up the good work. Yikes!

I thought they were already doing that over there? Radical Islam has been taught in schools for years in the UK.

Let's bear in mind that the only country that stands at our side whenever we are in conflict is Britain. They're a decent country and our most loyal ally. Of course, I am not surprised that idiots forget that... and that they think they know jack shit about Britain.... Particularly when most of you don't know the difference between England, Britain and the UK.

Let's bear in mind that the only country that stands at our side whenever we are in conflict is Britain. They're a decent country and our most loyal ally. Of course, I am not surprised that idiots forget that... and that they think they know jack shit about Britain.... Particularly when most of you don't know the difference between England, Britain and the UK.

Obama hates them though, he said our biggest ally is France. I don't see the French doing much in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Obama says a lot, but often it means little consequence. Such is the life of the philosophical erudite.

Forum List

Back