The Unintended Consequences of 'Ban the Box'

Ok, so when we talk about affirmative action I don't want to hear this bullshit about "employers are hiring the best candidate " when you just admitted there's a racist bias .

Do you think AA is racist? It's considers race as a qualification when hiring.

But "ban the box" - a popular policy aimed at helping ex-offenders find jobs - doesn't help many ex-offenders, and actually decreases employment for black and Hispanic men who don't have criminal records.
Now explain why you think that is.

No shit Sherlock...

Again why didn't libs take that into consideration?
Because it is obviously an unintended and unforeseen consequence.

Remember when Pelosi said, "We have to pass the law to see what's in it?" This is exactly what she was talking about. You don't really know what effect a law will have until it is actually enacted.

Then you fix the bugs.

Ok, how do you fix this bug?
This is a very good question. What do you suggest?

I suggest something that don't make it harder for minorities to get a call back.
This ban the box..just makes it easier for H.R. folks to profile.

Ya know how many thousands of resumes I have seen in my lifetime?

I still remember the first out of this world job I got at around 24 or something with a company car paid expenses flying all across the county..

My Japanese boss and I were at a bar when I was around 28 years old and flat out told me the reason I hired you was because your last name was German on your resume and it caught his eye.

Now explain why you think that is.

No shit Sherlock...

Remember when Pelosi said, "We have to pass the law to see what's in it?" This is exactly what she was talking about. You don't really know what effect a law will have until it is actually enacted.

Then you fix the bugs.

I suggest something that don't make it harder for minorities to get a call back.

And what would that be?

I still remember the first out of this world job I got at around 24 or something with a company car paid expenses flying all across the county..

My Japanese boss and I were at a bar when I was around 28 years old and flat out told me the reason I hired you was because your last name was German on your resume and it caught his eye.

I've lost count of how many resumes I've read and interviews I've done.

How would you eliminate racial bias in a prospective employer?

No shit Sherlock...

Then you fix the bugs.

And what would that be?

Eliminate democrats.....

There are always going to be clues in a resume to the candidate's gender and race.

Perhaps one person would collect the resumes and assign a number to each. Then provide nothing but the candidate's c.v. to a second person actually doing the selection. No names or other personal information. Just their experience and education.

Even then, "Spelman College" would be a dead giveaway.

Then you fix the bugs.

And what would that be?

Eliminate democrats.....
Oh, we moved all the racist Democrats into the Republican party about 50 years ago. No problem.

34ys4eo.jpg

Do try to keep up!

No shit Sherlock...

Then you fix the bugs.

And what would that be?

A question do you have an H.R.?

I always did and you can never get around those fuckers much..

The last place I worked I mentioned this before the reason why I quit was because the owner told me straight up no women or old people

image.jpeg

And what would that be?

Eliminate democrats.....
Oh, we moved all the racist Democrats into the Republican party about 50 years ago. No problem.

34ys4eo.jpg

Do try to keep up!
Do try to keep up....you racist liberal fucktard....:lol:

Forum List

Back