The ultimate debate question to ask Biden

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Idiots in the media and politics are giving terrible advice on what to stick to during the debate, yet there are ways to do both important topics and still throw Biden off with the laptop issue, which is most important whether people recognize it or not.
A Question that can address 2 important issues at once, while showing why the Biden corruption issue is so important as a national security issue and beyond.
"NOW THAT THE PUBLIC HAS IT'S VALIDATED EVIDENCE that Joe you are indeed compromised by China, I have to ask point blank, did you know in order to benefit from Chinas plan to send infected people to the U.S. which would have killed millions of Americans, when you blasted my plan to block China travel into the U.S.?"

You see this addresses the false claim that Biden would have handled this better, a dem talking point that in using the pandemic,vthey can claim Trump failed to handle it well. It also shows why taking money from countries is a national security issue beyond what people could ever imagine and is as important as the pandemic and any other issue.
2 for 1 question while paving the way to reply to Bidens smokescreen lie that will allow follow up on the laptop issues.

Biden’s answer

I was not President when this happened......Trump was

"Sleepy, why does Hunter's laptop have images of him and your 14-year old granddaughter together.... both naked?"

Then shutup for 120 agonizing seconds.

Idiots in the media and politics are giving terrible advice on what to stick to during the debate, yet there are ways to do both important topics and still throw Biden off with the laptop issue, which is most important whether people recognize it or not.
A Question that can address 2 important issues at once, while showing why the Biden corruption issue is so important as a national security issue and beyond.
"NOW THAT THE PUBLIC HAS IT'S VALIDATED EVIDENCE that Joe you are indeed compromised by China, I have to ask point blank, did you know in order to benefit from Chinas plan to send infected people to the U.S. which would have killed millions of Americans, when you blasted my plan to block China travel into the U.S.?"

You see this addresses the false claim that Biden would have handled this better, a dem talking point that in using the pandemic,vthey can claim Trump failed to handle it well. It also shows why taking money from countries is a national security issue beyond what people could ever imagine and is as important as the pandemic and any other issue.
2 for 1 question while paving the way to reply to Bidens smokescreen lie that will allow follow up on the laptop issues.
He is not the one claiming the pandemic is a Hoax.

He is not the one claiming the pandemic is a Hoax.
Trump never called it a hoax he called the Dems. Reaction especially to his response and their usage of the pandemic part of their long stretch of hoaxes and tactical plays, which he was proven right when real ratio were better known, Dems were playing it as a 5% death rate=hoax.
But it's nice to see Democrats mathematics exposed where they believe millions is lesser then hundreds of thousands.
4jddcj.jpg

Biden’s answer

I was not President when this happened......Trump was
But he then placed an ad taking credit for coming out of that recession Dems Dodd and Frank caused by their cheap housing and low fluctuating rates idea. Meaning he both lied for taking credit of a natural process out of recession and about not having the power as VP and when a Senator.
-oops

This refference POINT to this famous expression on the great American pastime during the period of
2 decades of corruption, cheating, and doping would be an EPIC DEBATE MOMENT
images-10.jpg

Forum List

Back