The Ukraine - place blame where it TRULY belongs

Have they captured Kiyv yet? No?

Have they taken Mariupol (even though they're reduced it to WWII Warsaw like ruin)?

No?

They have managed to lose five generals though

What part of you is too stupid to remember that Putin said he was not after the whole country, just the two Russian regions.

I still feel bad for the Russian soldiers. They didn’t ask for this shit. On the other hand, I’d rather they die than any of the Ukrainian citizens. But I’d really prefer it If Putin would get his Russian potato head blown to bits by a solid sharp shooting Russian sniper.

Last edited:
Less....less than what? Less than when Hunter Biden was shaking them down for the Biden Crime Syndicate?
Define 'less' in terms of the west.

525wa0.png

September 24 2019
President Donald Trump admitted Monday that he delayed aid to Ukraine ahead of a call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, when he pushed the leader to look into potential rival Joe Biden and his son’s work, giving the excuse that he was waiting for European nations to contribute their fair share of aid and claiming there was “never any quid pro quo.”

“As far as withholding funds, those funds were paid. They were fully paid. But my complaint has always been, and I’d withhold again and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they’re not doing it,” Trump said Tuesday as he arrived at the United Nations ahead of his speech to the General Assembly.

“It’s nonsense and when you see the call, when you see the readout of the call, which I assume you’ll see at some point, you’ll understand. That call was perfect, it couldn’t have been nicer,” Trump said.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people.

I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelenskyy: I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us.

I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.

The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.

WTF?

But, but, but ..............................BIDEN.

It's entirely difficult not to reach for other texts to accompany this overview. They are, Uki Goni's The Real Odessa: Smuggling the Nazis to Peron's Argentina, and Winks, Cloak and Gown: Scholars in the Secret War.
Uki Goñi - Wikipedia

"The Real Odessa: Smuggling the Nazis to Perón's Argentina, originally published in London in 2002 and since then translated into Spanish, Italian, Slovenian, Portuguese and German, has had wide repercussions in those countries through which Nazi criminals and their collaborators passed in their escape, especially in Italy, the Netherlands and Argentina.[4]

"Following publication of the book in Italy, a group of parliamentarians in Rome demanded that Prime Minister Berlusconi open an investigation into the passage of Nazis through their country."

Using Ukrainian nationalism as a blunt object to bash Russia/USSR has long been a staple of US foreign policy:

Nationalism and fascism in Ukraine: A historical overview

"When Polish-born Zbigniew Brzezinski became President Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser, the US increased its funding for anti-Soviet Ukrainian propaganda.

"In addition to literature and radio broadcasts, videocassettes were produced.

"Under President Reagan, the strategy of destabilising the Soviet Union by boosting the nationalities question was intensified.

"The CIA produced material that was addressed to different ethnic groups in the Soviet Union and encouraged separatist-nationalist tendencies.

"In 1983, President Reagan received OUN-B leader and war criminal Yaroslav Stetsko at the White House, pledging, 'Your struggle is our struggle. Your dream is our dream.' [11]"

As soon as the Russian forces take the city of Mariupol under control, the Kiev regime will fall. The capture of Mariupol and its complete liberation from the Ukrainian neo-nazis is of great importance to the Russian Army.'
2.65978254.jpg

"Perched on the Sea of Azov, Mariupol is crucial port for Ukraine and lies along a stretch of territory between Russia and Crimea.

"As such, it is a key target that has been besieged for more than three weeks and has seen some of the worst suffering of the war.

"It is not clear how close its capture might be.

"Ukraine’s Defense Ministry said Tuesday that their forces were still defending the city and had destroyed a Russian patrol boat and electronic warfare complex."

War in Ukraine: Battle for Mariupol rages as Russian forces pushed back from strategic Kyiv suburb

Uki Goñi - Wikipedia

"The Real Odessa: Smuggling the Nazis to Perón's Argentina, originally published in London in 2002 and since then translated into Spanish, Italian, Slovenian, Portuguese and German, has had wide repercussions in those countries through which Nazi criminals and their collaborators passed in their escape, especially in Italy, the Netherlands and Argentina.[4]

"Following publication of the book in Italy, a group of parliamentarians in Rome demanded that Prime Minister Berlusconi open an investigation into the passage of Nazis through their country."

Using Ukrainian nationalism as a blunt object to bash Russia/USSR has long been a staple of US foreign policy:

Nationalism and fascism in Ukraine: A historical overview

"When Polish-born Zbigniew Brzezinski became President Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser, the US increased its funding for anti-Soviet Ukrainian propaganda.

"In addition to literature and radio broadcasts, videocassettes were produced.

"Under President Reagan, the strategy of destabilising the Soviet Union by boosting the nationalities question was intensified.

"The CIA produced material that was addressed to different ethnic groups in the Soviet Union and encouraged separatist-nationalist tendencies.

"In 1983, President Reagan received OUN-B leader and war criminal Yaroslav Stetsko at the White House, pledging, 'Your struggle is our struggle. Your dream is our dream.' [11]"
Thank you. Goni has a video showing him tracking the nazis to a catholic church, but no one answered his knock on their door.

2.65978254.jpg

"Perched on the Sea of Azov, Mariupol is crucial port for Ukraine and lies along a stretch of territory between Russia and Crimea.

"As such, it is a key target that has been besieged for more than three weeks and has seen some of the worst suffering of the war.

"It is not clear how close its capture might be.

"Ukraine’s Defense Ministry said Tuesday that their forces were still defending the city and had destroyed a Russian patrol boat and electronic warfare complex."

War in Ukraine: Battle for Mariupol rages as Russian forces pushed back from strategic Kyiv suburb
Western media now says 1700 under the rubble, yesterday it was 1400. This arrogant, biased machine has some way to go before it arrives at 14,000 killed since 2014, the Donbass having done an American 1776 imitation since then.

Maps are always welcome from any time period, because we want to know the movement of the swastika through time and space.

This video shows a neo-nazi battery being destroyed:

2022 marta 22 Izvestiya
' Pozitsiia ukrainskikh voennykh byla zamaskirovana v lesnom massive.
The position of the Ukrainian military was camouflaged in a forest area.

Ee obnaruzhili s pomoshchch'iu bespilotnogo latatel'nogo apparata.
It was discovered with the help of an unmanned aerial vehicle.'

Post #67 report: 'Biden reiterated accusations that Putin is considering using chemical weapons.'

This is effeminate CIA-MI6-Catholic puppet propaganda of the POSPOTUS. Russia has already pointed to the likely scenario the neo-nazis will use to blame, and this was called "off-topic" on another USMB thread:

2022 marta 19 Sumy: Chemical Weapons Booby-Trap at Elementary School
'....kotorye planiruetsia podorvat' pri podkhode podrazdelenii rossiiskikh voisk.
which was planned to be blown up when the division of Russian troops approached.'

September 24 2019
President Donald Trump admitted Monday that he delayed aid to Ukraine ahead of a call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, when he pushed the leader to look into potential rival Joe Biden and his son’s work, giving the excuse that he was waiting for European nations to contribute their fair share of aid and claiming there was “never any quid pro quo.”

“As far as withholding funds, those funds were paid. They were fully paid. But my complaint has always been, and I’d withhold again and I’ll continue to withhold until such time as Europe and other nations contribute to Ukraine because they’re not doing it,” Trump said Tuesday as he arrived at the United Nations ahead of his speech to the General Assembly.

“It’s nonsense and when you see the call, when you see the readout of the call, which I assume you’ll see at some point, you’ll understand. That call was perfect, it couldn’t have been nicer,” Trump said.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people.

I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

Zelenskyy: I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us.

I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.

The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.

WTF?

But, but, but ..............................BIDEN.
What would have happened if it was Trump who withheld the money until a prosecutor was fired, and declared it publicly?

It's referred to as Hunter Biden's laptop.....did he admit it was his?
There could be a long process of elimination. I know it wasn’t my laptop.

You know, that process probably would take too long. There must be a short cut. Hm. Maybe we can see who’s stuff was ON the laptop. Hunter had his shit on the laptop. And even if someone else downloaded Hunter’s stuff onto a non-Hunter laptop, the real question still exists. Is the Hunter stuff on the laptop real or is it crafty photoshopped shit? Because of the pix are real, for example, the Hunter was a bad boy.

What other incriminating Hunter stuff is on the laptop? How’d it get there? Is the incriminating stuff real? You know, that might be the better question. 💡

It's referred to as Hunter Biden's laptop.....did he admit it was his?
No idea. Did he? Did he say that what is on it was put there by him?

It was out of his hands for a year. In fact it was in Roody’s hands for much of that time

No idea. Did he? Did he say that what is on it was put there by him?

It was out of his hands for a year. In fact it was in Roody’s hands for much of that time
You're wrong on that, Pal. Gulliani had a hard drive that was copied from the original. The laptop never left the repair guy until the FBI took it.

Forum List

Back