The Ukraine Attacked Russian City with Missile!

It's Russia that can't afford to lose the war, if Nato and it's puppet master loses they just walk away, if Russia loses the Country loses and that will not be allowed to happen.
Yes but the US can't afford to lose either. This is their last opportunity to defeat Russia and prevent the great Brics alliance that will eclipse US world supremacy.

US war against China alone would present much better odds for the US.

The US will go to great lengths to defeat Russia and that includes very big risks of nuclear war. But it will stop short of nuclear war intentionally.

The midget being Zelensky? How does that apply to what I said?
Who else ? The Midget War Criminal to give its full title . If you know who else is the mouthpiece for explaining deflection activity on main land Federation territory , let us all know .

Who else ? The Midget War Criminal to give its full title . If you know who else is the mouthpiece for explaining deflection activity on main land Federation territory , let us all know .
If not Zelensky then there's never any shortage of others who will lead America's proxy war.
Unless you are a Ukrainian, you're putting too much emotional energy into hating Zelensky.

You could be overreacting to the propaganda that needs to name Putin as the villain, instead of recognizing that he's just a powerful and determined leader of Russia. Direct your energy wisely, and according to your intellect.

If Russia is not ready for an article 5 then he needs to rein in his attack dog Prigozhin and Belarus. Because if they attack Poland and Lithuania its over....very over in about 6 hours of time.

If Russia is not ready for an article 5 then he needs to rein in his attack dog Prigozhin and Belarus. Because if they attack Poland and Lithuania its over....very over in about 6 hours of time.
Russia has no desire to activate Article 5, but by experts' analysis is quite ready. It may not seem logical to doubt America's military might, but that's not taking the facts of the situation into account. Can you try to think it through out loud for us, barring the use of nuclear weapons. I'll start you off, but then back out of an armchair war.

Begin: An American AC is sunk and then?

Extreme precautions are being taken by all sides in the conflict to prevent backing Russia up into a corner. That' difficult to understand when a war rages on but the attempt to understand should be made.

Russia has no desire to activate Article 5, but by experts' analysis is quite ready. It may not seem logical to doubt America's military might, but that's not taking the facts of the situation into account. Can you try to think it through out loud for us, barring the use of nuclear weapons. I'll start you off, but then back out of an armchair war.

Begin: An American AC is sunk and then?

Extreme precautions are being taken by all sides in the conflict to prevent backing Russia up into a corner. That' difficult to understand when a war rages on but the attempt to understand should be made.
Well if Russia doesn't want a full nuclear exchange then it needs to get Wagner back away from the Lithuania and Poland border. Poland is not playing and Lithuania is full on board.

Where an AC is a loss....it's only ONE big ship in a fleet/group. There are lots of other ships to an AC battle group. Destroyers, Battleships, corvettes, and submarines....at least 5.

One AC carrier group can destroy an entire nation with their firepower. Not to mention that the US seldom fights alone. We keep treaties and usually have the favor returned. Just saying.

Well if Russia doesn't want a full nuclear exchange then it needs to get Wagner back away from the Lithuania and Poland border. Poland is not playing and Lithuania is full on board.
There's always a risk of nuclear war, but you haven't even started to think it through. That will lose any interest I ever had on giving you an opportunity to make this a discussion.
Where an AC is a loss....it's only ONE big ship in a fleet/group. There are lots of other ships to an AC battle group. Destroyers, Battleships, corvettes, and submarines....at least 5.

One AC carrier group can destroy an entire nation with their firepower. Not to mention that the US seldom fights alone. We keep treaties and usually have the favor returned. Just saying.
You're settling into your armchair already, after I told you that I won't do that.

Maybe somebody else will pick up on the question for us?

There's always a risk of nuclear war, but you haven't even started to think it through. That will lose any interest I ever had on giving you an opportunity to make this a discussion.

You're settling into your armchair already, after I told you that I won't do that.

Maybe somebody else will pick up on the question for us?
It will of course start a war....an article 5 war. Thought that was a given.

A nuclear battle group is a nuclear missile launching battle group. Every ship is capable at all times of delivering a MERV missile to the offending nation. They may regularly use conventional ordinance but that does not mean that they can't fire off a nuclear missile at someone or several someone's.

Yes but the US can't afford to lose either. This is their last opportunity to defeat Russia and prevent the great Brics alliance that will eclipse US world supremacy.

US war against China alone would present much better odds for the US.

The US will go to great lengths to defeat Russia and that includes very big risks of nuclear war. But it will stop short of nuclear war intentionally.
Those lunatics in Washington could start a nuclear war by accident.

Wow! i bet you can't wait, don't have an orgasm thinking about all that power.

Those lunatics in Washington could start a nuclear war by accident.
Yes there's that!
And even more threatening is the Christian influence that could lead to nuclear war on account of their belief in another life coming.

Which highly intelligent atheist said: They would welcome seeing a mushroom cloud replacing what was Tel Aviv!

Putin said: We are willing and ready to meet our maker, and to be accepted as being on the side of right.

Wow! i bet you can't wait, don't have an orgasm thinking about all that power.

I don't....
I just don't care at all.
YMMV
Of course I enjoy life...my friends and family and a million things I want to do. But neither you or I get to make the nuclear choice now do we?
I live life to the fullest until I can't. YMMV

They don't want a full nuclear exchange (or even the US-prefered attack) and that's why they prefer 'escalation for de-escalation' (or Russia-prefered attack). Just to keep initiative.

Bla-bla-bla. The carriers don't have nukes for decades.

I don't....
I just don't care at all.
YMMV
Of course I enjoy life...my friends and family and a million things I want to do. But neither you or I get to make the nuclear choice now do we?
I live life to the fullest until I can't. YMMV
It's not our choice about actual pushing the button, but it's for us to do not re-elect a stupid and incompetent corrupted freak, who leads us to defeat, keeping our country simultaneously weak and aggressive.

Forum List

Back